Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

49.5% of American's Do Not Pay Taxes

stonewall67

The latest tax statistic for the United States shows that 49.5% pay no income tax. Less than 50 years ago that number was only 12%. Our politicians are perfecting the art of taking from the few and giving to the many, and as a consequence the taking many are the voting majority. Our pandering politicians have put what was the most dynamic economy in the world into a death spiral.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/chart-of-the-week-nearly-half-of-all-americans-dont-pay-income-taxes/

Edited by stonewall67
  • Upvote 8

The latest tax statistic for the United States shows that 49.5% pay no income tax. Less than 50 years ago that number was only 12%. Our politicians are perfecting the art of taking from the few and giving to the many, and as a consequence the taking many are the voting majority. Our pandering politicians have put what was the most dynamic economy in the world into a death spiral.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/chart-of-the-week-nearly-half-of-all-americans-dont-pay-income-taxes/

Hmmmmmmm I thought I heard that for the 1st time that number was over 50% that do not pay taxes. The rich ain'nt the ones screwin the middle class or not payin they're fair share it's at the other end of the spectrum. And it's no wonder the majority want the rich to pay more.Best to all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

....riiiiight.... Look who ain't payin'....

everybody with a sense of entitlement getting money back every year for their illegitimate babies,

everybody on Judge Judy who claims they're on 'disability'.....

Illegals with anchor babies,

people who've never worked a day in their lives and take, and take, and take off the sweaty brows and backs of those who do!

You wanna know who ain't payin'...? Look as close as your blighted neighborhoods....

If every single 1%er paid every dime they made into taxes, it STILL wouldn't be enough because this cat has run our deficit SO high!!

Cut entitlements!

Cut FREE programs - they ain't "free" - I PAY FOR 'EM!

You should NOT have the right to get a free ride off me and drag ME down into your poverty-stricken world that YOU made for yourself!

YOU HAVE THE SAME OPPORTUNITY AS EVERY OTHER AMERICAN!

Quit taking from those who really need and deserve it!

Stop dead-beat dad's from spreadin' their seed in every girl that wants to quit school and jump on the money train so she can get FREE HOUSING AND FREE MONEY so he'll have himself a place to crash suckin' up the heat & a/c I pay for and eatin' the food I paid for!

Can't get a job? Tell it to the POLLS IN NOVEMBER! Remove the problem, yank him outta there by his roots!

• Upvote 4

I agree with you however, everyone is taxed.it' makes me sick...everything we buy, own, do, say, don't do, has a tax. 24/7 we are taxed...think about gasoline, 50 cents for every gallon we buy..REALLY????? All Americans, pay, pay, and pay some more...there is so much waste ..it's a crime, but you won't here our government admit to that.

Is there anything out there that doesn't have a tax?

• Upvote 1

Your statement is foolish and ignorant. If the government stop paying all entitlements it would not make your life any better. Why? Because the money would go to the military, for which already

have a budget of $835 Billion dollars a year. What is wrong with people that believe it's ok to spend billions on missiles and building up other countries but it's wrong to help our fellow american's

that are in need of help. Although, I don't have a problem giving to the poor regardless of their situation everyone needs a chance and hunger is not an option. A lot of selfish so called christians believe

it's ok to let people go homeless and starve, I'm not one of them. As long as I have money I will be happy to share it with those in need it's God way.

By the way everyone pays taxes my friend regardless of what you may think everything is taxed.

Edited by best president ever
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

I agree with you however, everyone is taxed.it' makes me sick...everything we buy, own, do, say, don't do, has a tax. 24/7 we are taxed...think about gasoline, 50 cents for every gallon we buy..REALLY????? All Americans, pay, pay, and pay some more...there is so much waste ..it's a crime, but you won't here our government admit to that.

Is there anything out there that doesn't have a tax?

BINGO!!!!!! Everyone do pay taxes!!! You are 100 percent correct!!! There is so much fraud and waste. Banks went bust and they got their money right back from the tax payers, if that isn't fraud waste and abuse.......nothing is!!!

****////

Everybody doesn't pay taxes! I Call FOUL!

When people getting MY money for free pay for stuff and are charged tax, it's the same as ME payin' it - AGAIN!

Preach it Sarge!!!!! I don't have a problem with people getting help when they really need it but, I have a HUGE problem with life long recipients of the welfare programs and housing programs!!!! If you need help while your learning a skill that will be useful to society and to yourself, then help is what I will give but I am tired of those folks who are life long recipients and do nothing but take and believe me, this type of leach makes up the biggest % of the welfare group!

As for everyone getting taxed...... Bull!!!!! 45% of the people in this country pay no FEDERAL INCOME TAX!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Your statement is foolish and ignorant. If the government stop paying all entitlements it would not make your life any better. Why? Because the money would go to the military, for which already

have a budget of $835 Billion dollars a year. What is wrong with people that believe it's ok to spend billions on missiles and building up other countries but it's wrong to help our fellow american's

that are in need of help. Although, I don't have a problem giving to the poor regardless of their situation everyone needs a chance and hunger is not an option. A lot of selfish so called christians believe

it's ok to let people go homeless and starve, I'm not one of them. As long as I have money I will be happy to share it with those in need it's God way.

By the way everyone pays taxes my friend regardless of what you may think everything is taxed.

The post was about income tax. I believe in charity, I just don't believe in forced charity. Best to all

• Upvote 1

[/quote

Hey relax that's not what he's saying. He's talking about abuse and fraud not the weak and needy

We are all here to help the less fortunate but you know the system is set up for abuse..

Dame

[quote name=one2one' date='22 February 2012 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1329947100' post='864694

we are talking ' federal income ' taxes---not sales taxes

:blink:

Last time I checked a tax is still a tax no matter where it comes from

[quote name='DAME1' date='22 February 2012 - 04:49 PM'

timestamp='1329947364' post='864699]

Hey relax that's not what he's saying. He's talking about abuse and fraud not the weak and needy

We are all here to help the less fortunate but you know the system is set up for abuse..

Dame

Last time I checked a tax is still a tax no matter where it comes from

[/quote

MY SOLUTION! :D

If You Don't Pay Tax, You don't Get To Vote! That would sure change alot of things in our Country. :D

***///

Good in theory, BUTIFL - but the kind of leeches that are sponging off the system don't vote anyway, especially when the systems workin' SO well for them.

(unless they are 'given some incentive by a certain party' and provided

with special transport to the polls the rest of us are not entitled to)....

And this cat and his henchmen are trying to change laws so FELONS get the right to vote back automatically, too, instead of having to earn it back!

****////

Everybody doesn't pay taxes! I Call FOUL!

When people getting MY money for free pay for stuff and are charged tax, it's the same as ME payin' it - AGAIN!

Here's the Kicker.. The ones on WELFARE can claim taxes on it as income.. At the end of the year they get a check back too.. Minnesota for ya..

wow it's not helping those that truly need help it's the 4 generation welfare recipients and those that are just to lazy to contribute. and life would get better if entitlements were cut the easy 50% that it could be. for it would be less tax for me and my kids. and as far as Christians giving. look at the money given during catastrophes. and as far as everyone paying taxes what we are talking about is income taxes.

ps my wife just made a good assessment we can cut taxes and like you said all the good Christians like yourself can care for the ones that really need it. that is gods way.

Two things in life are for certain. Paying taxes and dying. I myself want to keep paying my fair share of taxes cause then I know I'm still living. How's them bananas. On another note remember once you start a program and keep it for a period of time it then becomes a given and much harder to take away. IMHO :(

While I am not a 1%, I am the guy making over that number that Obama keeps raging about and wants more from me.

so, between federal, state and parish sales tax , I am paying about 51% of every dime I make in taxes.

HOW in the world could that possibly equate as "fair share"

What I beleive needs to happen now, and it can, is that anyone recieving a direct payout from the government, MUST be drug tested.

Anyone getting a Payout MUST have five years of a clean arrest and/or conviction record or they get reduced entitlement.

Any one that has been in the system for ten years or more MUST show cause or go clean a state run facility as work for pay.

Why in the hell do we have people on lawn mowers in the south paying them, when we have capable people sitting on thier hands at home getting a check??

We should put more incentive into faith based orginizations on local levels to take care of single moms and orphaned children.

You want the Catholics to HAVE to provide free contraception? That's great, then let them direct the path of unwed mothers and the help they get.

And for anyone that thinks now is the time to stand down our military, all you Ron Paul koolaide drinkers, you are just shy of delusional.

Iran can't wait to put a missle down our throat, either directly or indirectly.