Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence???

modbasso

Almost hourly I check Dinarvets for any new posts, responses and chat logs for some news. I read everything and get an idea of where I am at that moment. There are drastic differences of opinions between Adam, Ennorste, Medic and the many others who supply some consistency in posting something almost daily. I appreciate any info I read whether I choose to believe it or not. One thing I did notice pretty consistently is that in the last weeks as things were winding up and appeared to be coming to an end. Almost all have said in some form or another that we are DAYS maybe a couple weeks away from the end at most.

In Ennorste's last chat at the very bottom it appears he was interrupted by a phone call. When he returned he seemed celebratory and vindicated because most of his speculation had been right on. He couldn't give any more info at that time about the call or who it was. (But, in a round about matter that RV is done and waiting announcement, and he would win his bet with another member if it all happened before March 8th.)

Now almost simultaneously Adam and Medic as examples have now said from now to the end of this year for an RV or gradual rise of the. IQD. No other info given period as to why the sudden change.

To big of a coincidence from entirely different perspectives for me to believe. I believe that each may have gotten a phone call from the very same person that called Ennorste the night before, told them exactly a date and time and suggested for whatever reasons that be to keep it under wraps for now. And, in not wanting to outright lie to there members "the now to the end of year saying" was suggested. Why would they keep such info from us. I don't know and really doesn't matter. I'm sure its a good enough reason.

I feel between now and the 8th we will soon be able to pull the curtains back and finally meet the "Wizard". GO RV!!!

Please let me know what statement below you would think is the most true.

A. I have a friend who works for the IMF, the UN, or some other organization that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

B. I just got a call from a friend of mine who works at Chase bank (or any other bank) that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

C. I heard from xxx on another site that said for sure that the RV/RI would happen tomorrow at over3$.

D. I have no idea when the RV/RI will happen or for how much.

Now don

Please let me know what statement below you would think is the most true.

A. I have a friend who works for the IMF, the UN, or some other organization that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

B. I just got a call from a friend of mine who works at Chase bank (or any other bank) that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

C. I heard from xxx on another site that said for sure that the RV/RI would happen tomorrow at over3$.

D. I have no idea when the RV/RI will happen or for how much.

Now don’t get the wrong idea I want it to happen tomorrow and for over 3$, but just wanting it to happen does not make it so.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Now if we all did the unrelated link below and passed it on to everyone they know I feel the US would be in much better shape.

http://www.vizu.com/poll-vote.html?n=200634

You are correct Q. "Just wanting it to happen does not make it so." HOWEVER, "Believing it WILL happen, WILL make it so." Faith and Belief will do what "wanting" never could. Change your "want" to "belief" and you will step up to a new threshold of "knowing". God bless.

Total BS, i bet we get the big let down and then the new pump for next week or so.

LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP LOP

WHY ARE YOU HERE...? Please chill out - you'r clear negativity time and again in numerous threads is UNWELCOMED...!