Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

December 2012, Mayans and the Dinar

Padrev

Haven't posted in a while because there's been nothing to say.. but.. bear with me on this.. It's Saturday afternoon and I'm bored.. face it, you have nothing better to do either or you wouldn't be here reading the latest from hOkie and the gooroos.

So here's what I just thunk. I think we can agree that the world likes its drama. Wouldn't it be something to hold the RV off to coincide with the Maya prediction about the end of the era? I mean, the RV WILL be the start of a new Era.. there's no doubt about that.

- First world countries all out of debt

- Millions of instant millionaires

- 'Good' AND 'Evil' organizations with access to vast sums of money (we don't think it's only 'good Christians' who have Dinar.. do we??)

There is no doubt at all that the days after the RV will see the creation of a 'new world'..

It's a simple thing that would make a GREAT plot line for a book.. or movie.. or both..

Anyway.. If I'm right.. sorry about the delay-for-10-months bit.. but my theory is as good as ANY other out there.

May I have a Guru title now? It'll look good under the title of my book.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

(if anyone at Paramount, Universal, etc. reads these forums.. contact me regarding the movie/book thing.. there's a story here... )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not enough dinar even when re-valued to make a dent in the world debt. Maybe a few millionaires (in respect to the world population) and some moderate temporary debt relief.

Sorry for pooping in your cinematic parade dream

Honestly, keep posting, you've got some great wit!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Your theory holds as much water as anyone's :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just worried it will RV on Dec 19th, I'll cash in on the 20th, and the world will end on the 21st before I can get my Ferrari delivered. :D:lol: :lol:

I'm buying a space ship to mars with my dinar!

• Upvote 2

The history channel had a special on the mayan calender, it showed how most dont know how to interperate it. it had also stated the end of the world date has past many years ago. so, either were all dead, and living in a dream world, or the mayans didnt know as much as we give them credit for, and we are just plain alive.

The history channel had a special on the mayan calender, it showed how most dont know how to interperate it. it had also stated the end of the world date has past many years ago. so, either were all dead, and living in a dream world, or the mayans didnt know as much as we give them credit for, and we are just plain alive.

We certianly do live in interesting times.

Millions of instant millionaires

End Quote

If only.

Umb,

You mean instant oatmeal ? Lol

Haven't posted in a while because there's been nothing to say.. but.. bear with me on this.. It's Saturday afternoon and I'm bored.. face it, you have nothing better to do either or you wouldn't be here reading the latest from hOkie and the gooroos.

So here's what I just thunk. I think we can agree that the world likes its drama. Wouldn't it be something to hold the RV off to coincide with the Maya prediction about the end of the era? I mean, the RV WILL be the start of a new Era.. there's no doubt about that.

- 'Good' AND 'Evil' organizations with access to vast sums of money (we don't think it's only 'good Christians' who have Dinar.. do we??)

There is no doubt at all that the days after the RV will see the creation of a 'new world'..

It's a simple thing that would make a GREAT plot line for a book.. or movie.. or both..

Anyway.. If I'm right.. sorry about the delay-for-10-months bit.. but my theory is as good as ANY other out there.

(if anyone at Paramount, Universal, etc. reads these forums.. contact me regarding the movie/book thing.. there's a story here... )

Are you saying the mayans are like Iraqis now? Keep moving the dates lol

I thought it was May 2012 and now December 2012. I hope they don't communicate lol

I like your theory. A couple more interesting things to note. Dec. 21st is Jupiter's birthday. I am a Christian, however Marduk is the Babylonian God on the 25k dinar note giving the law to Hammurabi. Iraqi's must take him somewhat serious to put on their most valued note. Marduk is supposedly the equivalent of Jupiter or Zeus. Jupiter the planet will be lined up with the Earth on Dec. 21, 2012. What better way to celebrate his birthday than to increase the value of the currency. Another interesting thing is that the Federal Reserve was put into law on Dec. 23, 1913. Almost 99 years of rule. Maybe Dec. 21 is not the end of the world, but maybe it is the end of the Fed and the beginning of a new economic system.

• Upvote 3

I like the way you think, but we need this soon.....

:bow:

I had to read your post 3 times to really get all of what you want to say. First of all I found it extremely enciteful, as far as millions of new millionaires. Does anyone really believe "they" will let that happen? You are right about a great story book or movie. You are correct also that if good folks hold dinars bad folks also hold. I think we all have to some degree drank the coolaid. It is not a reasonable expectation that millions of individuals will become instant millionaires. Still I want to believe. Your theory "IS AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER " :bow::bow::bow:

I like your theory. A couple more interesting things to note. Dec. 21st is Jupiter's birthday. I am a Christian, however Marduk is the Babylonian God on the 25k dinar note giving the law to Hammurabi. Iraqi's must take him somewhat serious to put on their most valued note. Marduk is supposedly the equivalent of Jupiter or Zeus. Jupiter the planet will be lined up with the Earth on Dec. 21, 2012. What better way to celebrate his birthday than to increase the value of the currency. Another interesting thing is that the Federal Reserve was put into law on Dec. 23, 1913. Almost 99 years of rule. Maybe Dec. 21 is not the end of the world, but maybe it is the end of the Fed and the beginning of a new economic system.

You're a Christian Rothsdad?

This why would you want to be against Israel (as you have made clear in past posts?)

You do realize that God says in Revelations that the Jews will be oppressed enough as it is during the reign of antichrist.Why would you want to add more fuel to the fire?

@ Bolded part

If it is the end of the Fed and start of a new economic system,I'm sure you realize it won't be good news.They'll make it seem like a miracle reboot of course,but in fact it will likely be the true birth of the New World Order..a.k.a the antichrists kingdom

Wishful thinking, at best....

This why would you want to be against Israel (as you have made clear in past posts?)

You do realize that God says in Revelations that the Jews will be oppressed enough as it is during the reign of antichrist.Why would you want to add more fuel to the fire?

@ Bolded part

If it is the end of the Fed and start of a new economic system,I'm sure you realize it won't be good news.They'll make it seem like a miracle reboot of course,but in fact it will likely be the true birth of the New World Order..a.k.a the antichrists kingdom

You do realize it's the Book of Revelation and not Revelations right?

@ Bolded part

Yes I am a Christian. I don't call for the destruction of Israel. I only call for the destruction of their nukes. I am not against the people of any religion or race and I don't like it when people casually call for the destruction of Iran. But I believe that the people of the world have been fooled for hundreds of years. I believe in the theory that the vast majority of controlling jews are in fact Khazars that have adopted the religion for different reasons in the 700's. Studying Judaism, I've discovered that Torah is not the most valued book, but the Talmud is. The gods of Egypt and Babylon are truly more important to than the true god of Abraham. I think that the majority of wars since Napoleon are just for making money and for other projects including the creation and expansion of the jewish state of Israel. As for the bible, It is very hard to discern what is true and what has been tampered with. I believe the major part of the New Testament is true. However, I am not sold on John of Patmos and Revelations. I think it is used by the powers that be to keep the masses in fear. Jesus Christ is loving. He is not of the racist god of Israel. I don't see how Jesus would call for deceiving a nation into killing hundreds of thousands of people for the protection of Israel from Iraq. The same is happening to Iran.

• Upvote 2