Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow, Sesame Street members are invested too.

TonyDownTheShore

* (cookiemonster chat): MIG 2/16/12 February 16th, 2012 01:29 pm · cookiemonster] we are discussing rough estimates of oil profits and budget right now cookiemonster] so every day they are producing how many barrels??? 200,000????????????? [OKCRN] Didn’t we hear it cost them $2.00 per barrel?

[tdooly] cookie monster As I recall, at the time the $85 was set, it was odd that the price was THEN $105 and lts of people were saying, wow what a spread/profit/bonus with budget $85 and actual price $105. THAT is probably where you got the $105.

OKCRN] So they’d make a killing at $10 per barrel

[cookiemonster] at 200,000 barrels a day which is where i think they are at… they are bringing in 3,400,000.00 a day in extras for their budget… crazy huh

cookie monster] tdooly you are probably correct on that…. i am glad to see they have it at 85 though truly because at 105 they would be really short on their budget and would cause a major rehashing… imo….now they have no excuse but to pass

[cookie monster] they produce 2 million a day??? [charm) stargate OK Iraq's oil capacity reached 12 million barrels per day (bpd) the country's oil minister says. Hussein al-Shahristani told reporters in Baghdad

[cookie monster] so the numbers at 2 million a day come out to 34 million dollars a day OVER what they have their budget based off of charm] cookie monster that is not even what they take in off natural gas

[stargate]charm Iraq has never produced anywhere near 12 million barrels a day.

[stargate]raqi Oil Exports hit 2.145m bpd in December http://www.iraq-business ···duction/

[OKCRN]cookie monster Yep……according to their cost, they are making $100 profit at $102pb

cookiemonster] charm and that doesnt even add in the amount of profit PRIOR to the extra sale per barrell.. [cookie monster] that figure is ONLY the amount of dollars OVER 85 dollars a barrell…

[stargate] Iraqi Oil Exports hit 2.145m bpd in Decemberhttp://www.iraq-business ··· duction/

[generals64] OKCRN they have a $4.00 per barrell cost…I saw a financial break down about 6 months ago…Thought how interesting I had just bought diesel for $4.19 gallon

[tdooly]OKCRN Right, so at that $100 x 2.1 million = $210 million per day. I believe there are about 30 mil people in Iraq — that is about $90 per day for every man, woman, and child!!!!! Poor Iraq!!! cookiemonster] tdooly on a 30 day month that is 2700 dollars a month for EVERY single man woman and child…

[OKCRN] tdooly Geeze, nobody would have to work in Iraq except for the folks who load the oil up…..what a deal….too bad they aren’t getting any of it yet…..(you are so smart!)

cookiemonster] tdooly and that is PER day…..

louise] Can som1 tell me Do they need to RV PRIOR to passing the Budget which will more than likely happen Monday?? [cookie monster] louise it is speculative… we hope they pass it prior to the budget but there is NO guarantee it will

[OKCRN]louise I thought the money was in the budget….but have heard it both ways….

[louise] Thanks OKCRN, I have heard that they needed to RV prior to passing the budget, so we will see, thanks again!

cookie monster] hopeful2&2 in my opinion… this is NOT fact but i think that the budget will be a good reference for us… it may or may not specifically spell out the rv… in fact probably WONT… BUT it will tell us indeed what the predicted value of the dinar is… at least at a minimum of

what it is predicted to be at for this year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sesame Street... How many memories.....Esp. the fact that while in the States and working with kids (about 30 years ago) and letting them know my name was Umberto they immediately started calling me Bert ( and laughing a lot....) While I'd have preferred to be called at least Burt ( like Burt Lancaster or Reynolds) ... Then once a kid went like this ( it was the "Welcome back Kotter" years) "You look like Vinny..... You're really Vinny Barbarino!".. And I was Vinny for all of them from that day on....

• Upvote 1

Cooooooookie Monster unsure.gif.... dang, who sold me out and discovered my real name???... I have been a Cookie Monster long before I was invested though..... and sorry, but it's time for some coooooookies!!!! eyebrows.gif

My motto... "Life is uncertain... eat dessert first!!!" biggrin.gif

OCCUPY SESAME STREET !!!

At least Oscar never needed a tent, he just pulled his can right along side all the other trash. One problem he's always had though, people keep throwing trash in his living room.... I guess that would make anybody grouchy!rolleyes.gif

Thanks Tony... we needed a lighter moment... hey... is that Big Bird I see sneaking up behind you? wink.gif

• Upvote 2