Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND?

wealthhound

Hello DV family,

I don't know how many of you out there have recently considered your thoughts and beliefs around money.

Currently, there have been a lot of events going on in my life that have brought me to the point that I have recently began to study this subject for myself. I had begun studying it several years ago, and did not carry it through. I am SO THANKFUL that while talking to a friend this week, (we are involved in an online biz together) we decided to work together, study, train, ect. all for the end result of being SUCCESSFUL in our new venture. Mind you, I have been part of multiple MLM's, I do believe that they can be a great vehicle for prosperity, but I HAVE NEVER TRULY SUCCEEDED. That brings me to today, having discovered the ROOT ERROR in my thinking...OMG...I am so thankful that I am AWARE OF MY FINANCIAL BLUEPRINT, before the RV....I DO NOT WANT to be in the HUGE group of people that never receive FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!! Or in the group that only has it for a very short time (like the majority of big lottery winners).

Yes, the first step is that I HAVE BECOME AWARE that I have a lot of learning to do, and am diligently persuing A NEW SET OF FINANCIAL beliefs and actions...I am writing this today because I suspect that there are MANY,MANY fellow Dinarians here that may be in the same, or similar place in their THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS.

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GRATEFUL I AM THAT I HAVE RECOGNIZED THE NEED I HAVE...What if the RV had already happened, given my very recent MONEY BLUEPRINT, I VERY LIKELY would have had a great amount of wealth for a very short time!!! Well, that's NOT IN MY CURRENT PLAN!! The point here is, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL HISTORY, ARE YOU LIKE ME OR IS YOUR THERMOSTAT ALREADY SET FOR THE WEALTH YOU ARE GOING TO REAP?

No doubt there are many here also that have their FINANCIAL THERMOSTAT SET HIGH! GOD BLESS YOU! Fantastic...

For the rest of us...PLEASE CONSIDER the above. I am speaking from the teachings of a very well known best selling author...I am not sure if it is allowed for me to specifically say who he is here.

I would be more than happy to share it if it is o.k., maybe a mod will see this and let me know.

In closing, and thank you in advance to those that will read this and perhaps respond.

TAKE THE TIME WE HAVE PRE RV to DEEPLY CONSIDER where you are in the category of MONEY, the relationship you have with it...It is not to late to change your thinking if that is what is needed!

My heart here is to bring awareness to those that may not have considered these matters, as well as to hear from those that have already MASTERED THIS SUBJECT.

Regards,

Wealthhound

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Great post WealthHound

We all have our financial thermostats set at our own comfort zone.

Moving that thermostat to a higher setting permanently

takes a little work.

I know many people shy from this, but GOAL setting

and positive Self Talk (Positive Affirmations) are by far

the easiest ways to reset any thermostat.

Here I go again but

being a VIP, and OSI member is a sure sign that

you are already in the positive

planning stages for your wealth.

Thanks again WealthHound

I might just post one of my papers on it.

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Great post WealthHound

takes a little work.

Here I go again but

Thanks again WealthHound

Capt. Wingnut,

I could not be any happier that you were the first one to respond to my post!

I would absolutely love to hear any information that you have regarding the above subject..I need to get on the phone now but I will return to this post to address what I have learned regarding AFFIRMATIONS...Thanks again, and oh, please come back!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello DV family,

I don't know how many of you out there have recently considered your thoughts and beliefs around money.

Currently, there have been a lot of events going on in my life that have brought me to the point that I have recently began to study this subject for myself. I had begun studying it several years ago, and did not carry it through. I am SO THANKFUL that while talking to a friend this week, (we are involved in an online biz together) we decided to work together, study, train, ect. all for the end result of being SUCCESSFUL in our new venture. Mind you, I have been part of multiple MLM's, I do believe that they can be a great vehicle for prosperity, but I HAVE NEVER TRULY SUCCEEDED. That brings me to today, having discovered the ROOT ERROR in my thinking...OMG...I am so thankful that I am AWARE OF MY FINANCIAL BLUEPRINT, before the RV....I DO NOT WANT to be in the HUGE group of people that never receive FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!! Or in the group that only has it for a very short time (like the majority of big lottery winners).

Yes, the first step is that I HAVE BECOME AWARE that I have a lot of learning to do, and am diligently persuing A NEW SET OF FINANCIAL beliefs and actions...I am writing this today because I suspect that there are MANY,MANY fellow Dinarians here that may be in the same, or similar place in their THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS.

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GRATEFUL I AM THAT I HAVE RECOGNIZED THE NEED I HAVE...What if the RV had already happened, given my very recent MONEY BLUEPRINT, I VERY LIKELY would have had a great amount of wealth for a very short time!!! Well, that's NOT IN MY CURRENT PLAN!! The point here is, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL HISTORY, ARE YOU LIKE ME OR IS YOUR THERMOSTAT ALREADY SET FOR THE WEALTH YOU ARE GOING TO REAP?

No doubt there are many here also that have their FINANCIAL THERMOSTAT SET HIGH! GOD BLESS YOU! Fantastic...

For the rest of us...PLEASE CONSIDER the above. I am speaking from the teachings of a very well known best selling author...I am not sure if it is allowed for me to specifically say who he is here.

I would be more than happy to share it if it is o.k., maybe a mod will see this and let me know.

In closing, and thank you in advance to those that will read this and perhaps respond.

TAKE THE TIME WE HAVE PRE RV to DEEPLY CONSIDER where you are in the category of MONEY, the relationship you have with it...It is not to late to change your thinking if that is what is needed!

My heart here is to bring awareness to those that may not have considered these matters, as well as to hear from those that have already MASTERED THIS SUBJECT.

Regards,

Wealthhound

Well Done!

Have you taken T. Harv Eker's workshops?

"The way you do anything....is the way you do everything!"

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. C

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I left a message for you, wealthhound, on your pvt msg board--just wanted to tell you that I would love to know the name of the book you read. I suspect I need that information, too. And quickly--so I am prepared before the RV happens. And captainwingnut, I would love to read your documentation as well. I am a researcher and scholar, but it had seriously never occurred to me to learn about money management on a level where I have never been before, but which, if all goes well, I'll go soon. lol Thanks to both of you!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thank You for your post Wealthhound this is a great subject for us to explore smile.gif

I would like to repost some info from 20MillionDinar that he posted early last Dec that I found interesting...

acually there were 2 pieces so I will post the other one in a few moments.

Creating Reality Rate Topic: bullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.png

[/url]

#1 user_off.png user_popup.png

av-15739.gifSenior Member

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

Many philosophies state that the world is an illusion inside our minds and created by us, but what does this really mean and how can it be explained rationally? The spiritual beliefs of today are the science of tomorrow and it has already been demonstrated that intention influences what should be random outcome. Many experiments have proven that the mind of an observer can statistically move results from the expected. Our true power to shape reality has not been discovered by science yet but it is truly limitless.

In order to understand how a single individual can change reality, we have to understand the concept of timelines and higher dimensions. This is new science but the understanding of time being the 4th dimension goes back over 100 years and was first explained to the public with the idea of 'Flatland', which is a two dimensional world with no up or down - rather like an infinitely thin sheet of paper. If we (from our three dimensional world) insert a pencil into the Flatlander's world, what will they see? A line magically appears. When we pull it out, it disappears completely. For them, the pencil was an event in time where they saw a partial reality but for us, the whole pencil simply 'is'.

From this, we can deduce that the fourth dimension for us is time. If we were conscious in the fourth dimension we would see the past, present and future simultaneously and our lives would be seen as one event like a long sausage from birth to death (and probably before and after as well). Modern science accepts many more dimensions and to cut the complicated explanations short, the fifth dimension is all the other possibilities - all the possible permutations if everybody had done things differently and made different choices going back to the 'beginning of time'. This gives rise to the infinite parallel universes theory where all possibilities exist. So, in one universe, we are married and in another, you killed me and so on.

In the sixth dimension, all these possibilities exist simultaneously and is too far beyond our concept to grasp. A further six even higher dimensions have been postulated and agrees with information channelled from higher beings that a 12th dimension exists, complete with 'life' which would certainly be god to us. Interestingly, it is claimed that our spirit comes from the 11th dimension which would make us incredibly powerful beings able to create the rather large reality of our planet, the solar system, the galaxy and maybe the whole universe.

The alternate universes of the 5th dimension are alternate timelines for us as individuals and it is this that gives us infinite possibilities to change our 'future'. Of course, in practice, we can only create a reality in which we genuinely believe (at a subconscious level) and since we have forgotten our powerful origins and have become little more than thinking animals, we are normally only able to change reality on a very small scale.

You will never change anything in the world but many people waste a lifetime trying to do so. If you change yourself, then you will shift to a parallel universe where things match the change within yourself. From this it can be seen that everybody lives in a world of their own making and that our task in this game called life is to change ourselves.

In one one timeline, our planet has already been destroyed by our stupidity - the economic system collapsed, we had World War III, the environment was completely destroyed and billions died. This is the symbolism of 2012 which is a crucial turning point for the planet in terms of timelines. According to the Mayan calendar, time itself has been exponentially speeding up and indeed it is clear to see that change is happening faster and faster. What took years now happens in a few days. Think about the possibilities of that. On a personal level, it means that we can accomplish tremendous things in a very short time - the energy of change can work for or against us. We can evolve incredibly rapidly if we choose...

To get back to creating our own reality, I will give a simple example. Take anything you want - an easy example is to be rich. Books and videos like The Secret and The Power of Attraction tell half the story (they don't work for most people) because they are missing two important factors. The first is the concept of timelines (in one timeline we are already rich) and the second is 'personal power'. By this I mean both the quantity and quality of energy we posses.

Most people leak energy like a sieve. They dissipate emotional energy continually in the form of anxiety, fear, stress, anger, all of which leaves the average person low on personal power. People also make the mistake when putting in a request to the universe' of saying that they 'want such and such'. OK, this will be granted and they continue to want! Given the fact that in one timeline you are already rich (or whatever it is you desire) the task is to connect with this alternate you and be pulled onto that timeline. The technique for doing that requires framing requests in the present tense and using a method to get the belief into the subconscious mind. Once this is done with full energy, the request will be answered, without fail. Nothing is impossible - what we can conceive, we can create and very quickly, too. The request needs to be framed like this, 'I am so happy and grateful I earn XXX a month from YYY'.

Note the present tense (for in one reality, the one you want, you already do earn this amount every month) and that it is specific in how much and from where. Of course, you ALSO need to acquire the practical skills to make this happen. Actual methods for doing this are in my downloadable guide. Theoretical knowledge is useless without practical application. Because of the special times we are experiencing as we approach 2012, creating your own reality is very much easier than before.

Be aware also that on a very deep level, we may need to experience tragedy and suffering. It may be part of why we have incarnated on this planet. Even so, we have the power to change that if we choose, if we understand what we have to learn and experience. Without the concept of many universes, there is no explanation of how we as godlike, powerful spiritual beings can feel so weak and inadequate in our personal lives - we experience only an infinitely small part of ourselves at any one time. Each small part is where it is to experience and grow separately.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94073-creating-reality/#ixzz1luvJNn2o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Done!

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. C

Dr.,

You got it, it is T. Harv Ekers book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND

I went to a one day conference a few years ago, got the book, started reading then dropped it...As I posted today, a friend brought the book up , and it was sitting on my book shelf, right in front of me, I took it down and have been eating, sleeping and drinking the info!

I live in Colo, he is doing his 3 day class in April here, I am definately attending.

I guess that you have attended??? You immediately knew who I was talking about.

I think it would be FANTASTIC for any of our family here that desired to do so to work this info together.

What do you think?

If you took the course already, your info would be very valuable to us...I'm trying to find out if there is interest here...I haven't felt this passionate about a subject in awhile, I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET MY MONEY BLUEPRINT IN ORDER...as I said before, I know there must be many others here that may desire to build a new one or update an old one!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank You for your post Wealthhound this is a great subject for us to explore smile.gif

I would like to repost some info from 20MillionDinar that he posted early last Dec that I found interesting...

acually there were 2 pieces so I will post the other one in a few moments.

Creating Reality Rate Topic: bullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.png

[/url]

#1 user_off.png user_popup.png

av-15739.gifSenior Member

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

Many philosophies state that the world is an illusion inside our minds and created by us, but what does this really mean and how can it be explained rationally? The spiritual beliefs of today are the science of tomorrow and it has already been demonstrated that intention influences what should be random outcome. Many experiments have proven that the mind of an observer can statistically move results from the expected. Our true power to shape reality has not been discovered by science yet but it is truly limitless.

In order to understand how a single individual can change reality, we have to understand the concept of timelines and higher dimensions. This is new science but the understanding of time being the 4th dimension goes back over 100 years and was first explained to the public with the idea of 'Flatland', which is a two dimensional world with no up or down - rather like an infinitely thin sheet of paper. If we (from our three dimensional world) insert a pencil into the Flatlander's world, what will they see? A line magically appears. When we pull it out, it disappears completely. For them, the pencil was an event in time where they saw a partial reality but for us, the whole pencil simply 'is'.

From this, we can deduce that the fourth dimension for us is time. If we were conscious in the fourth dimension we would see the past, present and future simultaneously and our lives would be seen as one event like a long sausage from birth to death (and probably before and after as well). Modern science accepts many more dimensions and to cut the complicated explanations short, the fifth dimension is all the other possibilities - all the possible permutations if everybody had done things differently and made different choices going back to the 'beginning of time'. This gives rise to the infinite parallel universes theory where all possibilities exist. So, in one universe, we are married and in another, you killed me and so on.

In the sixth dimension, all these possibilities exist simultaneously and is too far beyond our concept to grasp. A further six even higher dimensions have been postulated and agrees with information channelled from higher beings that a 12th dimension exists, complete with 'life' which would certainly be god to us. Interestingly, it is claimed that our spirit comes from the 11th dimension which would make us incredibly powerful beings able to create the rather large reality of our planet, the solar system, the galaxy and maybe the whole universe.

The alternate universes of the 5th dimension are alternate timelines for us as individuals and it is this that gives us infinite possibilities to change our 'future'. Of course, in practice, we can only create a reality in which we genuinely believe (at a subconscious level) and since we have forgotten our powerful origins and have become little more than thinking animals, we are normally only able to change reality on a very small scale.

You will never change anything in the world but many people waste a lifetime trying to do so. If you change yourself, then you will shift to a parallel universe where things match the change within yourself. From this it can be seen that everybody lives in a world of their own making and that our task in this game called life is to change ourselves.

In one one timeline, our planet has already been destroyed by our stupidity - the economic system collapsed, we had World War III, the environment was completely destroyed and billions died. This is the symbolism of 2012 which is a crucial turning point for the planet in terms of timelines. According to the Mayan calendar, time itself has been exponentially speeding up and indeed it is clear to see that change is happening faster and faster. What took years now happens in a few days. Think about the possibilities of that. On a personal level, it means that we can accomplish tremendous things in a very short time - the energy of change can work for or against us. We can evolve incredibly rapidly if we choose...

To get back to creating our own reality, I will give a simple example. Take anything you want - an easy example is to be rich. Books and videos like The Secret and The Power of Attraction tell half the story (they don't work for most people) because they are missing two important factors. The first is the concept of timelines (in one timeline we are already rich) and the second is 'personal power'. By this I mean both the quantity and quality of energy we posses.

Most people leak energy like a sieve. They dissipate emotional energy continually in the form of anxiety, fear, stress, anger, all of which leaves the average person low on personal power. People also make the mistake when putting in a request to the universe' of saying that they 'want such and such'. OK, this will be granted and they continue to want! Given the fact that in one timeline you are already rich (or whatever it is you desire) the task is to connect with this alternate you and be pulled onto that timeline. The technique for doing that requires framing requests in the present tense and using a method to get the belief into the subconscious mind. Once this is done with full energy, the request will be answered, without fail. Nothing is impossible - what we can conceive, we can create and very quickly, too. The request needs to be framed like this, 'I am so happy and grateful I earn XXX a month from YYY'.

Note the present tense (for in one reality, the one you want, you already do earn this amount every month) and that it is specific in how much and from where. Of course, you ALSO need to acquire the practical skills to make this happen. Actual methods for doing this are in my downloadable guide. Theoretical knowledge is useless without practical application. Because of the special times we are experiencing as we approach 2012, creating your own reality is very much easier than before.

Be aware also that on a very deep level, we may need to experience tragedy and suffering. It may be part of why we have incarnated on this planet. Even so, we have the power to change that if we choose, if we understand what we have to learn and experience. Without the concept of many universes, there is no explanation of how we as godlike, powerful spiritual beings can feel so weak and inadequate in our personal lives - we experience only an infinitely small part of ourselves at any one time. Each small part is where it is to experience and grow separately.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94073-creating-reality/#ixzz1luvJNn2o

MAGGIE123,

Thank you so very much for bringing this post here. Yes, the concepts that are in this post is EXACTLY what I am talking about...I am choosing the book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND, because, for me, it resonates with my understanding in a simple, practical way.

I have a fairly broad understanding in the area of CHRISTIANITY, and when I read this book, for me, it relates Biblical principles that I have practised, and understand. Does that make sense? The way T. Harv Eker writes, it resonates with my personal biblical beliefs. For me, that is important, it does not have to be for the book to do what he wrote it to do, but just for me personally, it is an important piece cause I can relate the two.

So, what say you???

Can't wait to hear your thoughts! :D

FAST ARNIE,

As stated by another poster, I am referring to T. Harv Ekers book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND..you can go to the website www.millionairemindbook.com.

Let me know if you would be interested in perhaps working some of this material, maybe a group of us here on DV can work together!!!

• Upvote 2

Great post WealthHound

takes a little work.

Here I go again but

Thanks again WealthHound

Capt. Wingnut,

I hear ya, and may I add that I have learned about positive affirmations for years, but there was always something in my heart that didn't FEEL RIGHT.

Then, as I have been studying the book mentioned, I learned WHY it didn't feel right.The difference between a DECLARATION and an AFFIRMATION:

A definition of an AFFIRMATION is " a positive statement asserting that a goal you wish to receive is already happening" and the definition of a DECLARATION : " to state an official intention to undertake a particular course of action or adopt a particular status".

An AFFIRMATION states that a goal is already happening, often when we affirm something that isn't real YET, our little voice in our head says that's bull...but a DECLARATION isn't saying that something is true, it says that we intend to do or be something...this is a position our little voice can buy..it's not stating that it is true right now, but that it is an intention in the future.

A declaration is official, It is a formal statement of energy into the universe and throughout your body...

THIS DISTINCTION is loud and clear for me...Of course the above must be followed by taking the action needed to make the intention a reality...That is the path I am on, I would be very excited to hear your thoughts on this Capt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MAGGIE123,

Thank you so very much for bringing this post here. Yes, the concepts that are in this post is EXACTLY what I am talking about...I am choosing the book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND, because, for me, it resonates with my understanding in a simple, practical way.

I have a fairly broad understanding in the area of CHRISTIANITY, and when I read this book, for me, it relates Biblical principles that I have practised, and understand. Does that make sense? The way T. Harv Eker writes, it resonates with my personal biblical beliefs. For me, that is important, it does not have to be for the book to do what he wrote it to do, but just for me personally, it is an important piece cause I can relate the two.

So, what say you???

Can't wait to hear your thoughts! biggrin.gif

FAST ARNIE,

As stated by another poster, I am referring to T. Harv Ekers book SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND..you can go to the website www.millionairemindbook.com.

Let me know if you would be interested in perhaps working some of this material, maybe a group of us here on DV can work together!!!

Wealthhound Thanks for your info about "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" I will have to check it out.

I do believe that we set ourselves up to succeed or fail by what we "believe". I would love to study this further to identify and reset "beliefs" that may not be productive for me to hang on to.

I think it would be great for us to have an ongoing discussion about information and ideas in this regard biggrin.gif

Thanks Again For Bringing This Up, I Would Love To Participate!

Thanks for this post, wealthhound... I've ordered SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND & am looking forward to reading it...

A book I've read through a few times, trying to get my mind in "Rich" mode, is SUDDEN MONEY: Managing a Financial Windfall, by Susan Bradley... it mostly deals with helping you decide what you need to do with the money before you actually do anything, while you're waiting for your emotions to go through all the different phases of sudden wealth... before I read it, I hadn't realized I would be dealing with so much emotion... not a bad read.....

• Upvote 1

Thanks for this post, wealthhound... I've ordered SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND & am looking forward to reading it...

A book I've read through a few times, trying to get my mind in "Rich" mode, is SUDDEN MONEY: Managing a Financial Windfall, by Susan Bradley... it mostly deals with helping you decide what you need to do with the money before you actually do anything, while you're waiting for your emotions to go through all the different phases of sudden wealth... before I read it, I hadn't realized I would be dealing with so much emotion... not a bad read.....

FLEMING,

Thanks for making me aware of SUDDEN MONEY, I will be very interested to see what that book has to say.

Would you be interested in working through the MILLIONAIRE MIND book with others here on DV?

I am very passionate about changing my STINKIN' THINKIN' related to money, and I thought it would be great if there was perhaps a small group here that wanted to use this forum to help each other...???

I must admit that another reason I would enjoy having others here be a part of it it that it will help be stay accounable...as well as I understand the principle that when learning, it helps to release the information so you can learn more...Let me know your thoughts when you have a minute??

The book you speak of sounds like it will tie in nicely with the other...I WILL NOT WASTE THE BLESSINGS POST RV, It is critical that I get my money mind in the right place, and I am moving that way!!

• Upvote 1

Great post WH and I would be very interested....sometimes when I think of post RV it scares me silly. I don't want our life to change dramatically but I do want us to me more financially sound. We have no experience with large sums of money that we could possibly have shortly.....we own a painting and remodeling biz but it is low key and not extremely lucrative. We don't even have specific RV plans yet because it's hard to wrap our heads around having significant money. So yes I am definetely interested and will get the book immediately. Thanks WH, also I like how you involved God in your plans, I get so tired of hearing that this has nothing to do with Him...

Thanks for your post wealthhound . I too carry the entrepreneurial spirit. In fact, I have a business plan with another IQD investor that we are ready launch once we have the capital. It's a niche market that is not tapped.

My advice to all of you is to not fear being your own boss. I happen to be an independent contractor in the accounting business. I will never go back to the 9-5 crap. My life is stressful at times though I always manage. I guess I have some awesome Karma on my side.

I will always remember what my Stepfather told me. He said "You will never make money working for someone else". He's right.

Go grow a business!

Ski

• Upvote 2

I read once that, when you work for someone else, you don't get the entire amount of money you actually earn. A third goes toward the company, a third toward overhead they pay to have you onboard, and the last third is yours. But you pay taxes on the last third as well, so your bankable pay is a hugely reduced figure from your actual value--if this is true, and I suspect it is.

May I suggest www.danijohnson.com. Dani is the Secret Millionaire on Tv last year. I have been leThis is not tbeorarning from her and her husband the past 4 years . She has several best selling books.including Grooming the Next Generation a book about grooming our children for success. War on Debt And First Steps toWealth and others On her website you will find archives of her monday night conference calls and her radio shows. You can also tune into her Spiritual Equipting Shows. For those serious about changing their life you will find her 2 day First Step to Success conferences helpful S well az her 3 day advanced Creating a Dynasty. These are not theories but actually how she changed her mindset to go from homeless to a multimionair and has real wealth

Another book by another author you should read if you want to keep your wealth is The Millionaire Next Door.

I read once that, when you work for someone else, you don't get the entire amount of money you actually earn. A third goes toward the company, a third toward overhead they pay to have you onboard, and the last third is yours. But you pay taxes on the last third as well, so your bankable pay is a hugely reduced figure from your actual value--if this is true, and I suspect it is.

Francie,

You can waste your time working for others with a terrible net result or you may decide to explore other options. Figure out what you love to do and what you do do well. You can start a small business based on your passion. Trust me.

Step outside of your box you might be surprised.

Ski

Wealthhound Thanks for your info about "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" I will have to check it out.

I do believe that we set ourselves up to succeed or fail by what we "believe". I would love to study this further to identify and reset "beliefs" that may not be productive for me to hang on to.

I think it would be great for us to have an ongoing discussion about information and ideas in this regard biggrin.gif

Thanks Again For Bringing This Up, I Would Love To Participate!

Maggie123,

So glad to hear of your interest.

We have several others here that are also interested.

Several others are purchasing the book and then we'll get started!

Would love to have you be a part of it!

Feel free to email me at : Kellymarketingstrategies@yahoo.com

if you would like to, this subject will transform each of our lives, I do believe that. What a great time this will be.

A couple of other great books have been suggested on here, for right now, I'd like to start with the one stated and see where we go from there.

The impact this subject will have on each of our lives is unbelievable...I can't wait to have you guys get your books so we will all be on the same page...that was funny, don't you think! haha!

Hope to talk to you tomorrow!

FLEMING, I am so glad you ordered the book! Would you like to join a few of us and work on the book when you receive it?

Thanks for your post wealthhound . I too carry the entrepreneurial spirit. In fact, I have a business plan with another IQD investor that we are ready launch once we have the capital. It's a niche market that is not tapped.

My advice to all of you is to not fear being your own boss. I happen to be an independent contractor in the accounting business. I will never go back to the 9-5 crap. My life is stressful at times though I always manage. I guess I have some awesome Karma on my side.

I will always remember what my Stepfather told me. He said "You will never make money working for someone else". He's right.

Go grow a business!

Ski

Thank you for the great advice!

I'd love to learn more about your business, when you are free to share.

Would you be interested in joining our group here that is going to study SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND?

Your business acumen will be valuable to our learning, and I trust there would be areas in the book that will profit you and your business partners as well!

I'd love to know your thoughts!

Well Done!

Peace and Abundance,

Dr. C

drc,

No I have not taken the course, YET he comes to Denver in April and I'm THERE!

Have you taken it yet?

Would you be interested in being part of our little DV group, several of us are getting together and are going to WORK the book.

If you have taken the course, you knowlege would be very valuable...What do you think?

New here but wanted to share. Started my own biz in 2003 doing my hobby as work.still here by grace of god

Best advice I can give is do not get crosswise with state and fed taxes.

The pressure ,once you get behind the eight ball is HUGE!!

So much that had my first heart attack in 09.

But I wholeheartedly agree you will not make money as a wage slave.

Pay attintion to the rules and render unto ceaser what is ceaser's

• Upvote 1

Maggie123,

So glad to hear of your interest.

We have several others here that are also interested.

Several others are purchasing the book and then we'll get started!

Would love to have you be a part of it!

Feel free to email me at : Kellymarketingstrategies@yahoo.com

if you would like to, this subject will transform each of our lives, I do believe that. What a great time this will be.

A couple of other great books have been suggested on here, for right now, I'd like to start with the one stated and see where we go from there.

The impact this subject will have on each of our lives is unbelievable...I can't wait to have you guys get your books so we will all be on the same page...that was funny, don't you think! haha!

Hope to talk to you tomorrow!

FLEMING, I am so glad you ordered the book! Would you like to join a few of us and work on the book when you receive it?

Thank you for the great advice!

I'd love to learn more about your business, when you are free to share.

Would you be interested in joining our group here that is going to study SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND?

Your business acumen will be valuable to our learning, and I trust there would be areas in the book that will profit you and your business partners as well!

I'd love to know your thoughts!

drc,

No I have not taken the course, YET he comes to Denver in April and I'm THERE!

Have you taken it yet?

Would you be interested in being part of our little DV group, several of us are getting together and are going to WORK the book.

If you have taken the course, you knowlege would be very valuable...What do you think?

I'm willing to share some of my thoughts though I will not willing to speak of them on this forum. Let's keep in touch! :D