Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

willy1der

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. It is humbling and at the same time uplifting to read about God's unconditional love flowing through all of you. I know there are others who haven't replied but are praying as well. Once again thank all of you, what a wonderful blessing you all are!

Pappy

Your family will be mentioned in my prayers too. Seems to me that having a 5 year old "rescuer" sort of says God is already working through your grandson to help your daughter. To paraphrase the old song ... "Thank heaven for little boys!"

Chin up Willy ... lots of prayers from all over on the way.

:)

smee2

Willy,

Your daughter and grandson as well as all of your family are in my thoughts and prayers, aren't children amazing???

As stated above, please keep us posted...even tho we KNOW are prayers will be answered, it is great to hear about it!! :hug:

Well she felt good enough to fly to Orlando this morning. They are going to Disney, Jace is all pumped up. He has several cousins going too so they should have a great time. My concern was/is, will the altitude affect my daughter, we checked on line and read where it shouldn't. I hope they are right.

Thaks for all of the prayers and encouraging words. Truly is a blessing!

• Upvote 1

Well she felt good enough to fly to Orlando this morning. They are going to Disney, Jace is all pumped up. He has several cousins going too so they should have a great time. My concern was/is, will the altitude affect my daughter, we checked on line and read where it shouldn't. I hope they are right.

Thaks for all of the prayers and encouraging words. Truly is a blessing!

That's fantastic new willy!!! If heaven had a place on earth for children....it would probably be Disney. ;)

My prayers are with your Daughter and Grandson. My Mom had epilepsy as well. I experience quite a few of her seizures as a child. her's were mild, thank goodness. She did get much better as she got older and quit having her seizures.

Rozman