Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

48 HOURS TO RESOLVE SECURITY MINISTERS

Carrello

PLACING A SECURITY MINISTER MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR OUR RV AND NEITHER DOES THIS DEADLINE. A WEEK FROM NOW THERE WILL STILL BE NO SECURITY MINISTER AND NO RV...WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Your right about that gracie. We (most of us) know what were dealing with here. Basically a bunch of cave dwelling morons with egos that just happen to be in power. The clock is ticking on their butts. The longer they wait the more they hurt themselves. IMO they will eventually be forced to RV by their masters. That would be the financial world outside of their control.

• Upvote 1

A lot needs to be done by the end of February. Might be an onslaught of things getting passed.

I think your completely right Redsand.... I still believe they are going to pass and announce all at once... And yes I'm going to say it

BOOM there it is !!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

I think your completely right Redsand.... I still believe they are going to pass and announce all at once... And yes I'm going to say it

BOOM there it is !!!!! :D

I hope you are right. Redsand I'm trying to stay positive. Its hard here in Africa. What a blast!

This has been happening since 2004. Make believe government!

The Iraqi leaders will not change anything. They are all a bunch of little Dictator wannabes and they have their hand on the money (oil) and nothing will change until another invasion happens. Why should any of them change what they are doing now? They have the power and the money! The Dinar may look cheap to us but its all the same to them. The politicians have everything they want to live in luxury!

I bought into this dream a long time ago, and I hope that it all works out the way we want. Go RV

ALRIGHT! :hug:

Every time we think the ship is coming in

Turns out to be the TITANIC :huh:

Maybe this time they'll stop fighting about who is controlling the

Ships Wheel drive that baby straight into Port RV... :twothumbs:

Go RV :woot:

We are still aways from the RV.. Thats why they call this investment the ROLLER COASTER RIDE.. ENJOY the ride... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

redsand.... :lol::lol::lol: ..go back to sleep...+ for you, mods give me some more neg's, I've not got my allotment this morning.....

the lopster wore me out of neg's last night...... :lol::lol::lol:

haha don't get me started.

Official chat going on btw if interested!

I hope you are right. Redsand I'm trying to stay positive. Its hard here in Africa. What a blast!

Are you special ops sxsess?...and are you in Northern Africa?.....

Stay positive my friend....if it doesn't happen this time we'll both jump on the same band wagon, but this should go down this time.

Are you special ops sxsess?...and are you in Northern Africa?.....

Stay positive my friend....if it doesn't happen this time we'll both jump on the same band wagon, but this should go down this time.

No Stryker, as I was telling Redsand in another email I'm a independent consultant in the oil industry. But I'm with you and I pray your right! Angola is right below where the Congo river discharges into the ocean in the southern hemisphere right below the equator. God bless you and I hope me. Also thanks for your service to our country, it is greatly appreciated.