Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Banks to convene next week...

taji2

The ECB (European Central Bank ...I believe that is correct) will be convening next week. The Euro is currently $1.31 to the USD. Because of their economic crisis it is expected that changes will be made the value of their currency. Their are also at least 7 other central banks that will be meeting next week as well, and a revalue is what seems to be the primary focus of each. With the RV of the dinar implying such a global impact, and all the relative news and news not heard, this could be the start of the end. More information will be made availabel after 4:30pm CST. Go RV!

Edited by taji2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Excuse me; what are you talking about? The Euro will not revalue next week (fluctuate like it does every week) but not revalue. The central banks meet many times during the year; THEY ARE NOT RVING their currencies. Not saying that the dinar will not RV soon; but the other currencies are not in the conversation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excuse me; what are you talking about? The Euro will not revalue next week (fluctuate like it does every week) but not revalue. The central banks meet many times during the year; THEY ARE NOT RVING their currencies. Not saying that the dinar will not RV soon; but the other currencies are not in the conversation.

Exactly!

Dr. J

• Upvote 1

Here's a link to the site and editorial of the last meeting. You may be correct, no such information on this site.

So without a link this is rumor.

• Upvote 1

OK, you guys got me! Shelley you called me on it first. I just happen to have an email from CNBC about their program Money in Motion airing tomorrow @ 4:30p CST and they will be discussing the ECB which meets next week and at least 7 other central banks; and will be discussing how investors plan to make money in those markets. It was too tempting not to play on the words and information. I am so excited right now about the pending dinar RV, I just wanted to have a little fun. No harm intended. Be easy everyone. Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

OK, you guys got me! Shelley you called me on it first. I just happen to have an email from CNBC about their program Money in Motion airing tomorrow @ 4:30p CST and they will be discussing the ECB which meets next week and at least 7 other central banks; and will be discussing how investors plan to make money in those markets. It was too tempting not to play on the words and information. I am so excited right now about the pending dinar RV, I just wanted to have a little fun. No harm intended. Be easy everyone. Go RV!

So it was a good idea to make up a lie to give false hopes to people who really want or need the RV??? :blink::angry::blink: That is just not right. :angry:

• Upvote 4

So it was a good idea to make up a lie to give false hopes to people who really want or need the RV??? :blink::angry::blink: That is just not right. :angry:

I never lied. If you read it correctly, I only speculated and inferred what could be. The ECB will convene next week as well as 7 other central banks. If u don't read things more closely, you can only blame yourself. And as we say here in DV, IT'S IN THE RUMOR SECTION! Tread lightly my friend.

• Downvote 1