Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We must still be a year or two away...

The number of sites blogging, selling, daily shows, broadcasting, and conference calls is growing every week. This tells me we could still be a long way off, or why else would all these new sites pop up from current pumpers. Just saw one today being promoted called the **** ****... looked it up and it is owned by the dont promote other sites. Clicked on another site CD Chat that launched me to I***** S********... Looked them all up and owned by the dont promote other sites as well. By the way how do they pay for all these folks and all the sites??

This could still be a few years a way and now we are seeing the branches of the Dinar tree extend out looking for more buyers of the Dinar.

Let's get our money and run...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

On the contrary, I feel we are very close to RVing. Here's my opinion (without ANY intel other than the articles posted in this forum). The major players... George Soros, the IMF, Central Bank, even Hilliary (U.S.) are pushing Iraq to do the RV. Now we see articles from the players in Iraq that the time has come to RV... I have a feeling that Iran wants the RV as well to break away from US dollars sanctions. Maliki - Shabibi are getting it from all sides to RV this thing. That kind of pressure is hard to avoid in any political climate.

This is just my opinion, but I feel the time is close at hand.

• Upvote 2

Any subject matter that people are interested in money cam be made via adsense and other advertising methods and people want to make money. This means nothing as far as when or even if am rv will happen. Your assuming these people starting blogs, sites forums know something u dnt which is probably untrue. Heck could be something as simple as people realized its a expensive adwords keyword. People start sites about subject matters they dnt know about or care about bc of adwords revenue ex look at all tje methothelioma sites btw thats a really expensive keyword

• Upvote 1

The number of sites blogging, selling, daily shows, broadcasting, and conference calls is growing every week. This tells me we could still be a long way off, or why else would all these new sites pop up from current pumpers. Just saw one today being promoted called the **** ****... looked it up and it is owned by the dont promote other sites. Clicked on another site CD Chat that launched me to I***** S********... Looked them all up and owned by the dont promote other sites as well. By the way how do they pay for all these folks and all the sites??

This could still be a few years a way and now we are seeing the branches of the Dinar tree extend out looking for more buyers of the Dinar.

and the people who opened these sites knows it is not going to rv because?

do you think anyone knows when it will rv?

you might want to go to the school for the nieve.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I surely hope its not that long down the road. I am ready to get this over with. I do notice on another site that they are saying "Get it ready I got inside information that its going to happen tomorrow". Its funny because the same person saying that .........said the same thing in 2011. What is that all about? I am really discouraged today. Guess maybe its to good to be true? :( Maybe I will just wait for tomorrow and see if I feel any differently.

Dont even waiste your time w this guy....he just comes here every couple of weeks and post some negative stupid nonsense and then never backs up his stance.

Hes a clown.....dude should really spend more time in the news section following what the CBI is saying and not worrying about some copycat guru puttin up a site for the dinar.....WHO CARES!!! any web developer with half a brain can throw a website up in hrs.....again WHO CARES....follow the news everyone....the CBI is up to somethin big!!!

I surely hope its not that long down the road. I am ready to get this over with. I do notice on another site that they are saying "Get it ready I got inside information that its going to happen tomorrow". Its funny because the same person saying that .........said the same thing in 2011. What is that all about? I am really discouraged today. Guess maybe its to good to be true? :( Maybe I will just wait for tomorrow and see if I feel any differently.

Dont do that to yourself....just follow the news....the CBI is talkin alot....it will happen when it happens....just have fun with this otherwise it will drive you nuts!!! Lol

• Upvote 1

I'm no Guru, but When the Dinar supply dries up for speculative investors, Then, I will believe we are close. I am not afraid, sounds like you are. Everyone needs to do what they need to do for the best interest of their situation. If I lose out on this deal, it won't be because I ran. Just so you know I did not neg you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Done JMO :D

I'm no Guru, but When the Dinar supply dries up for speculative investors, Then, I will believe we are close. I am not afraid, sounds like you are. Everyone needs to do what they need to do for the best interest of their situation. If I lose out on this deal, it won't be because I ran. Just so you know I did not neg you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Done JMO :D

The dinar supply will NEVER run dry.....just as many sellin as buyin all the time