Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

READ!!!...IRAQI DINAR NOW @ 1160 ON FOREX...W/NOTES!!!

4aprofit

Some say that this information is irrelevant, some say it is'nt..but here is what is showing today on Forex Pros...

Link: http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

OTHER/NOTES: As you scroll down the page past the graphs, on the left is this:

Bullish Bearish Pitches Jan 20, 2012 I will say the RV is very close. They have a floating currency it isnt fixed. That is a good step in the right direction.

NOTE: (I dont know why the red bull wont copy and paste)...but they seem to always have notes there by the "red bull" daily'...Interesting, even if not what we are looking for...For what it's worth...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Stryker. I have tried periodically throughought the day. Still down.

Thanks gregp, I didn't know its been down all day.......that's odd.......

I know its been down before but the timing seems quit interesting.......

Anyone know how long its been down?

Edited by Stryker365

My recollection is sincr 10:30 this morning. Auction was up....then a boomp. Look in rumours, Aqua Dude has an insight or insights as to what may be going on. :)

• Upvote 1

I haven't been able to get on the cbi site all day, since this morning ~7:00am

It has been down before and people spent all day and night searching for the reason....it was simply a glitch in their server or something. I'm sure its a similar situation, its happened so many times over the past 6 years I chuckle at the attention it gets when its down.

• Upvote 1

Here's what's on CBI/Central Bak of Iraq...right now...w/Link: http://www.cbi.iq/

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

My recollection is sincr 10:30 this morning. Auction was up....then a boomp. Look in rumours, Aqua Dude has an insight or insights as to what may be going on. :)

It was kind of a strange auction 2,000,000,00 alot of zero's there. I can't ever remember ever seeing that before.

Some say that this information is irrelevant, some say it is'nt..but here is what is showing today on Forex Pros...

Link: http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

OTHER/NOTES: As you scroll down the page past the graphs, on the left is this:

Bullish Bearish Pitches Jan 20, 2012 I will say the RV is very close. They have a floating currency it isnt fixed. That is a good step in the right direction.

NOTE: (I dont know why the red bull wont copy and paste)...but they seem to always have notes there by the "red bull" daily'...Interesting, even if not what we are looking for...For what it's worth...

Calm down, its nothing to get excited about :lol::lol:

www.oanda.com shows the IQD at USD 1 IQD 1137.20 Who knows maybe our wait is over.

see the oanda.com rate (forex rate)

now remove three zeros from exchange rate (divide by 1000) and you get(approximately/very very close) the last paragraph at the follow IRAQ website

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295

Edited by Aqua Dude

I was only able to look at the cache of

http://www.cbi.iq/

It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jan 22, 2012 10:08:28 GMT.

The current page could have changed in the meantime.

With Cached Links, you can view a snapshot of each page as it looked when Google indexed it.

http://webcache.goog.../&hl=en&strip=1

Hopefully when it comes back up, it'll make us all proud.tongue.gif

Bid 1137.20 Ask 1183.50

Open 1160.35 High 1160.35 Low 1160.35

Please remember the Disclaimer on the Forexpros site:

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data .

Edited by lotsofdinar

Please remember the Disclaimer on the Forexpros site:

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data .

market makers wont post the highest price....and when they do the system always overrides this by the lowest priced market maker

anyone who knows about stock market and L2 screens knows what im talking about

Edited by Aqua Dude