Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Going up...YUUUUUUPP !!

pontiyak

This I a live site I use to watch the USD/IQD. Here is the latest from 5:30 PM mountain time..

Not sure if is a rate from earlier in the trading day.

I like it !

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/currency-rates/?id=usdollar7%3busdaed%3busdbhd%3busdils%3busdirr%3busdkwd%3busdlbp%3busdsar%3busdiqd%3busdyer%3busdpkr

The best things in life RV

:) yak

It is good to follow the Forex I look at Forexpros but any of them that will even list the USD/IQD are fine to follow. I do find it encouraging that the long time rate has changed in our favor. I checked late today and it actually took another 1/4 pip move in our direction. 1665.75 at one point today it was at 1665.50 Would like to see this trend continue.

It is good to follow the Forex I look at Forexpros but any of them that will even list the USD/IQD are fine to follow. I do find it encouraging that the long time rate has changed in our favor. I checked late today and it actually took another 1/4 pip move in our direction. 1665.75 at one point today it was at 1665.50 Would like to see this trend continue.

Not sure what you're looking at but shouldn't that be 1165.75 & 1165.50 - 500 points in the wrong direction is a huge Bad Bad difference...

1164.20 as of 8:22 est............still good, right?blink.gif

If true this is very very good. You folks are open minded about what I am going to say and don't chop my head off I will proceed. It is possible the RV will occur this way with a steady and sustainable downtrend between the pair USD/IQD. But just that movement tonight is awsome. I will check to make sure.

Not sure what you're looking at but shouldn't that be 1165.75 & 1165.50 - 500 points in the wrong direction is a huge Bad Bad difference...

My friend I didn't say it is a true trend. I just stated that is moving our way. If you actually follow trends there will always be retracements. The latest post on this thread calls 1164.20 that is the resumption of the trend. I doubt you would have the patience to trade "Forex" there is nothing worse than to watch your trade go against you and still believe in your system and indicators. I am not declaring a trend. But I like what I see with the movement relative to what it has been for the past years. We need to watch and wait, as long as the trend goes our way then we are good. Keep in mind the lower the dinar against the dollar you are making money. Good day :D

Feet if this trend continues it is a real trend. Slower than anyone wants to see but doesn't it make sense? Rather than one "mind bending panasonic event" that disrupts global currendies. Allow a steady sustainable trend to occur. Lets just watch and wait the Forex is still trading till tommorrow at 3PM my time I don't know yours. Starts up again Sunday afternoon. I trade it I currently have 4 open possitions that may or not make money.

Your Friend

wingit

Feet if this trend continues it is a real trend. Slower than anyone wants to see but doesn't it make sense? Rather than one "mind bending panasonic event" that disrupts global currendies. Allow a steady sustainable trend to occur. Lets just watch and wait the Forex is still trading till tommorrow at 3PM my time I don't know yours. Starts up again Sunday afternoon. I trade it I currently have 4 open possitions that may or not make money.

Your Friend

wingit

Slow and steady is good with me !tongue.gif GO RV !!!

Edited by littlefeet

wingit... It is quite possible that this is the way we will see the Dinar go up in value...a little at a time on the Forex. But who really knows...I don't.

Keep in mind that most goverments I've know just love to stick their fingers into everything and dable a little bit ( dable being a polite way of saying "mess things up"...lol ).

Thanks for all the great comments.

littlefeet...nice link...thanks..I'll save that and compare.

Well I appreciate your support on this issue. I really really find it hard to grasp that someone waves the majic wand and literally trillions of dollars are exchanged. Like I said I do trade the Forex professionally. Don't make much don't loose much. If you watch the way currencies move against each other there is probably more money to be made trading the USD/IQD. But alas it is not a tradeable pair. Brokers won't take the risk. My observation of the movement the last couple of days is that if that trend continues then, brokers will take notice and make it a tradable pair. I wish and hope it occurs then I can trade the pair and also take advantage of the trend toward true parity 1to1

:rolleyes: Jump on out there pony, You bad !!!

:rolleyes::D:P

Don't know for sure but it seems like a resonable alternative. Like your car, gotta little corvette myself. Just watch the movement and see if it is a trend. That will tell all. If tommorw it jumps back up to 1170 the trend is dead.

I personally dont think it will trend down. It would allow spectulators to make a run on the market

& that would be bad IMO. I also dont think they can hold out much longer. Auctions have been huge for 2 weeks

& thats a good thing. I thing Shabbs is getting TRIGGER HAPPY. I know I am. LOL

GOOO RV