Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pacsters post........ Credit to pacster.. Must read all!!!!!!!!

miamistud62

I keep lookin at the numbers and somethin just doesnt seem right when they say there is 25 trillion dollars out there in IDQ....just off the top of my head the WORLDS population is almost what 7 billion?? now the problem is im not to great in math ill agree haha but wouldnt that equal out to almost every person on the planet having to have ALOT of IDQ?

Correct me if im wrong but did pacster say and i quote below

Now take the new M0 of $80 billion and divide it by the new M2 of 25 billion and you get a new exchange rate of……………………$3.20

We make $3.20 for every $1 dollar we have invested………..May not be what some lead you to believe it was going to be, but it is a 320% return. What’s to complain about?

Ill be happy with $3.20 so what am i missing here ??

...not to mention that they dont even use that currency themselves....or at least iraqis in other areas like neighboring Jordan which has a couple million that came over during the war....they have been using american money...and alot of them dont even know whats going on with the new iraqi dinar period...most sales are here in the US so its just kinda hard to see that WE as a whole (investors) have bought that much! i could be wrong but the numbers just dont play in my head right

We make $3.20 for every $1 dollar we have invested………..May not be what some lead you to believe it was going to be, but it is a 320% return. What’s to complain about?

Let me see, first the profit isnt right. 3.20-1.00 (your investment)=2.20 = 220% profit. There is one mistake. Can we find anymore.

In order to have a $3.50 exchange rate, your M0 has to be 3.5x higher than the amount in M2. If Iraq had 10.4 BILLION dinar in circulation with an M0 of $36.4, each dinar would be worth 3.50.

Here is another mistake. ( If Iraq had 10.4 billion ) There is more than 10.4 billion dinars in circulation. NEVER DEAL IN ( IFs ) in calculations.

Hmmm..I think this article appears to be full of flaws!

If it is, then hold out a few more days or weeks

If it isn't, then be happy that you could not make this much money in a BofA savings account!

I can't believe the people saying that are selling/have sold in the 11th hour. I don't trust everything medic says but they will be calling the suicide hotline next week!

Hold tight people. Please!

Im thinking of selling mine now while there still is a buzz and I can make a little money from what I paid, but the constant false rumors and "intell" are definitely going to be a "buzz killer"

Well if do sell just copy Pacster's post.

That way when it RVs go to your lawyer with a copy of Pacster's post and any other negitive post he has ever done and tell the lawer because of the advise of this man named Pacster I sold all of my Iraqi Dinar right before it revalued and because I listened to his advise I lost (whatever you would have made if you had your dinar) and you will be able to sue Pacster for all of the money you lost because you followed his advise.

Now you will be able to do this because Pacster and all other bashers who bring forward flawed or false info saying it can never revalue do so with no factual proof and none of them have any disclaimers on any of their post.

So anyone you know that did sell out just have them go on to any forum where anyone has been bashing the dinar and insisting there will be a lop and just pick one to sue for the damages and losses.

It will be like shooting fish in a barrel and you will get a large settlment I am sure.

Now...if you think this cannot be done and will not be done you are very wrong.

Remember the guy who sued the dry cleaner for millions of dollars over a pair of ruined pants?

So if you do decide to sell or if you know anyone who has sold just tell them to go after the poster or posters that convinced them to do so.

They talked you into it...they said it would never happen...and if you sold because of their advice and the RV then happens.

You have then suffered loss and damage.

Sucks being a basher with no disclaimer.

Phoenix.

Disclaimer:

Do your own Due Diligence

and seek the advise of a licensed financial advisor

of your choice.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any stocks, bonds, currencies, or commodities based upon this post or any other postings I have ever made. This post and all other postings I have ever made anywhere at anytime on the internet is not, nor were not ever intended to be financial OR legal advise in any form. This post and all other postings anywhere at any time on the internet have been presented to the public by me, the poster known as Phoenix for entertainment use only.

~The Best of Luck To All!~

Phoenix

Miami,

Thanks for Pacster's post - it's definitely something to consider based on some of the Iraqi informational releases. If his analysis is correct, then a LOP with a subsequent ReValuation @ 3.20 would actually give us a 220% (as mentioned earlier) return minus any exchange fees ($150/mil from Ali). Effectively it would be the same as an RV at a rate of .00274/IQD (minus fees) with a subsequent ReDenomination. The problem I have with this scenario is that it doesn't take into account the current 500, 250, and 50 IQD. Will they be removed with the 000 denomination notes as well, because it hasn't been implied...? Or, will there be a different exchange rate for them - making them truly more valuable.

I'm just a novice trying to understand what has been explained by Pacster, but still considering all that's involved using reasonable practices and methods of analyses. His analysis does give us a $3.20 value, but is that what we're really looking for. It would seem to me that the Iraqis want a stronger Dinar, but an effective devaluation first with a revaluation and redenomination seems to be counter-productive, and would adversley effect all countries holding IQD's. At such a rate the US expenses for the war would never be repaid, unless special arrangements were made - which is totally possible.

Well, that's my 2-cents worth as I understand things, for whatever it may be worth to others. Inany case, there is a profit to be made - time will tell how much - and hopefully soon.

Blessings to All,

RON ;)

Pactster, why dont you sell me your dinars real cheap? Since you still think they are going to "LOP" the big bill dinars.

Dude, did you even read his post? He said that he is expecting to get a 300% return on investment (ROI). Why on God's green earth would he want to sell it to you and give up all of his profit?

FP

Ill be happy with $3.20 so what am i missing here ??

Thor, he isn't saying that you make $3.20 for every dinar you own... but $3.20 for every dollar that you initially invested. If you paid $1,000, you come out with $3,200 in his scenario. A great ROI, even if we don't get the millions we hope for.

FP

• Upvote 1

That way when it RVs go to your lawyer with a copy of Pacster's post and any other negitive post he has ever done and tell the lawer because of the advise of this man named Pacster I sold all of my Iraqi Dinar right before it revalued and because I listened to his advise I lost (whatever you would have made if you had your dinar) and you will be able to sue Pacster for all of the money you lost because you followed his advise.

Now you will be able to do this because Pacster and all other bashers who bring forward flawed or false info saying it can never revalue do so with no factual proof and none of them have any disclaimers on any of their post.

So anyone you know that did sell out just have them go on to any forum where anyone has been bashing the dinar and insisting there will be a lop and just pick one to sue for the damages and losses.

It will be like shooting fish in a barrel and you will get a large settlment I am sure.

Remember the guy who sued the dry cleaner for millions of dollars over a pair of ruined pants?

So if you do decide to sell or if you know anyone who has sold just tell them to go after the poster or posters that convinced them to do so.

They talked you into it...they said it would never happen...and if you sold because of their advice and the RV then happens.

Phoenix.

Disclaimer:

of your choice.

Do not buy, sell, trade or hold any stocks, bonds, currencies, or commodities based upon this post or any other postings I have ever made. This post and all other postings I have ever made anywhere at anytime on the internet is not, nor were not ever intended to be financial OR legal advise in any form. This post and all other postings anywhere at any time on the internet have been presented to the public by me, the poster known as Phoenix for entertainment use only.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

While it's true that one can try to sue anybody for almost any reason, the Forum that these posts are under is Dinar Rumor (Speculation & Rumors go here).

I have yet to see anyone claim that they are a professional financial advisor. Just laymen posting their "opinions". Some giving the basis for their reasoning and others not.

Under your logic, anytime someone posted an opinion they would have to include a disclaimer or risk being sued by somebody who claimed to have taken action on what they said. What a sad world that would be. I know this is an age where many refuse to accept responsibility for their actions but that doesn't change the need for due diligence on one's own behalf.

If someone has posted an opinion who claims to be an investment professional then I would look out.

Respectfully,

Stargazer55

Edited by stargazer55
mispelling

Phoenix.

Disclaimer:

of your choice.

Phoenix

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever heard. It even says right here in the chat room that information provided on this website is for entertainment only. No one here that I have seen is claiming to be a financial advisor and is certainly not being paid by you for financial advice. You take whatever advice you want, but any lawyer who hears a tale of woe because some guy on a website forum told you that your dinar was worthless and you want to sue him for it will laugh you out of his office unless you pay a big retainer. In that case, he may take a ridiculous, frivolous law suit just to get some more money from a sucker. You'll lose the case because no one here is your financial advisor and you ultimately have to make up your own mind. Besides, I like most people think that in the worst case the dinar will go up modestly in value and have always promoted holding on to your dinar. Good luck finding someone who said that you should sell it, and you'll need a miracle with this lawsuit idea that must have been thought up somewhere inside of a donkey's backside.

FP

• Upvote 1