Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Lower Denominations are printed

OregonHopeful

My hopes are that you do not tell others about this pipe dream that will never end. Come on, do you really expect to get a text or email telling you that you're a millionaire? You must be more naive than your willing to admit!

So "if" this pays off who's the naive one? And as a reminder, please do not resort to name calling. If you have some facts or figures to back up your position on how this will NEVER happen, please, tells us what it is so we can become enlightened like you are.

-

• Upvote 1

So "if" this pays off who's the naive one? And as a reminder, please do not resort to name calling. If you have some facts or figures to back up your position on how this will NEVER happen, please, tells us what it is so we can become enlightened like you are.

-

It will be the same story. His father invested and he saved him.

Like I said, I felt obligated to share my thoughts. There is no real intel in this. I have friends who fly back and forth to the ME for business and they all laugh at you guys and have been for years. I have never been on here in another name and I was curious to see what is going on with this currency after my friend sent me these links. Good luck to you all and if you want to be wealthy, please go work for it. Stop banking on this stuff! Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Like I said, I felt obligated to share my thoughts. There is no real intel in this. I have friends who fly back and forth to the ME for business and they all laugh at you guys and have been for years. I have never been on here in another name and I was curious to see what is going on with this currency after my friend sent me these links. Good luck to you all and if you want to be wealthy, please go work for it. Stop banking on this stuff! Peace.

Have you ever thought, that maybe your friends don't know? Do they have connections with the GOI, CBI, IMF, World Bank or Ministry of Finance? Can you deny, that Iraq is not going to at least redenominate their currency to have it on par with the US Dollar by removing the 3 zeros, as the many news articles coming from Iraq are stating?

-

• Upvote 1

I run two business, don't take handouts, and as I ask you nice earlier please just go away, your out of this investment, so just go :wave:

• Upvote 1

I would think you and your buddies have more important things to discuss than whats going on at DV. Pretty lame. But keep posting so I can neg you.

• Upvote 1

I would think you and your buddies have more important things to discuss than whats going on at DV. Pretty lame. But keep posting so I can neg you.

Thanks for the reminder Zigmeister on the neg, if this does make a dime we will have the last laugh. :lol:

Edited by yota691

If you have some facts or figures to back up your position on how this will NEVER happen, please, tells us what it is so we can become enlightened like you are.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Monetary_Aggregates_f.xls

Have you ever thought, that maybe your friends don't know? Do they have connections with the GOI, CBI, IMF, World Bank or Ministry of Finance? Can you deny, that Iraq is not going to at least redenominate their currency to have it on par with the US Dollar by removing the 3 zeros, as the many news articles coming from Iraq are stating?

-

A redenomination is not going to make anyone any money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, many of my close friends and business partners are involved with or work at the world bank in DC. I took the young gentleman who asked me about this to ther offices to show him what's gong on. Just remember, the people running this project know more than you and I. Be careful....I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm disappointed with the response I have gotten, but five years ago people reacted th same way to anyone negative. Good luck to you all!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, many of my close friends and business partners are involved with or work at the world bank in DC. I took the young gentleman who asked me about this to ther offices to show him what's gong on. Just remember, the people running this project know more than you and I. Be careful....I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm disappointed with the response I have gotten, but five years ago people reacted th same way to anyone negative. Good luck to you all!

Thought you said in your previous post that you were curious about this currency so your friends sent you this link? 1. Why do your friends care about DV if they think we are idiots and sit around laughing at us and 2. Why would they send you this site if we are all so comical and could offer no real answers to your curiosity? And with this said, how do you know anything about what was going around 5 years ago if just "curious" about this currency today?

Edited by Duckhead
  • Upvote 1

Good you are leaving? You understand the routine then. Perhaps next time come back as askyyrcomingback38.

Wow.......I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sell all my dinar tomorrow....thank you so much, man I almost made a mistake by staying in this thing........wow thank you so much Goldfish12...........----------------------

Good night all.....

Sorry folks just lost it with this guy.....sorry ladies!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Language

Thought you said in your previous post that were curious about this currency so your friends sent you this links? 1. Why do your friends care about DV if they think we are idiots and sit around laughing at us and 2. Why would they send you this site if we are all so comical and could offer no real answers to your curiosity? And with this said, how do you know anything about what was going around 5 years ago if just "curious" about this currency today?

Let me clarify for you. A young gentleman I know asked me about this investment and he supplied me with some links after I asked him where he was getting his info. That's all. I have no curiosities. I was simply dropping by to offer my advice. I have known about this "investment" and the people behind it before the new dnar was even released. Like I said, I bought a minor amount on a whim, but sold it yars ago because I do not want to be associated with the end result of this project. Why is everyone so defensive? Have any of you dealt with currencies before? This is a very complex, yet highly CONTROLLED industry.

I was in this investment five years ago, but realized it was a joke and sold all my dinar and broke even. This is my first ever post. A friend of mine who i met after my run in with the dinar sent me these links and I laughed because it was literally the same information being stated years ago. I want to warn everyone to get back whatever you can and never buy anymore of that overpriced wallpaper.

Ok you warn us now go :wave: we don't need your advice or your buddies. Dang it I use all my neg on the Fish

Edited by yota691

Wow.......I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sell all my dinar tomorrow....thank you so much, man I almost made a mistake by staying in this thing........wow thank you so much Goldfish12...........----------------------

Good night all.....

Very mature people here. Do you really want people like this to be a millionaires?

Edited by Markinsa
Language in quote

I was in this investment five years ago, but realized it was a joke and sold all my dinar and broke even. This is my first ever post. A friend of mine who i met after my run in with the dinar sent me these links and I laughed because it was literally the same information being stated years ago. I want to warn everyone to get back whatever you can and never buy anymore of that overpriced wallpaper.

Mmmm-bye. :wave:

Let me clarify for you. A young gentleman I know asked me about this investment and he supplied me with some links after I asked him where he was getting his info. That's all. I have no curiosities. I was simply dropping by to offer my advice. I have known about this "investment" and the people behind it before the new dnar was even released. Like I said, I bought a minor amount on a whim, but sold it yars ago because I do not want to be associated with the end result of this project. Why is everyone so defensive? Have any of you dealt with currencies before? This is a very complex, yet highly CONTROLLED industry.

Thanks for the clarification and your concern is appreciated, however, since we are apparently so misguided, you must know how many people have been here to "help" us. We are still here after conscious reflection.

Edited by Duckhead