Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The possibility to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar end of 2013

BBalls

I know but this article states pretty clearly that they will be purchasing equipment to print their own new currency. Can't discount they mention purchasing equipment.

Anyway, that just sounds ridiculous but you can just imagine what sugar plums are dancing in those greedy gov officials heads dreaming about how great it would be to have their own printing press to use anytime they want. Let 's hope that is not the path they are taking.

Let's also hope that this entire plan included printing lower denoms originally, right along with the 000's and they are sitting in the vault now waiting to be distributed.

It just seems logical and mandatory that an RV must be coincident with any release of new currency.

• Upvote 1

See this thread, Sanssouci? And people's responses to it?

Are you trying to kick up some more dust, Wheeler? This is what I was saying: That naysayers like you can taunt all day long without consequence. Here you are, exercising your apparent privilege to tell me what to believe. Yet, if I am perceived to be reciprocating, I get read the Riot Act.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know but this article states pretty clearly that they will be purchasing equipment to print their own new currency. Can't discount they mention purchasing equipment.

Anyway, that just sounds ridiculous but you can just imagine what sugar plums are dancing in those greedy gov officials heads dreaming about how great it would be to have their own printing press to use anytime they want. Let 's hope that is not the path they are taking.

Let's also hope that this entire plan included printing lower denoms originally, right along with the 000's and they are sitting in the vault now waiting to be distributed.

It just seems logical and mandatory that an RV must be coincident with any release of new currency.

Well Turkey prints their own currency, so maybe it's possible, I just can't imagine. If they do this it will more than a few years to get this project up and running. Seriously. They can't just fire up a printing press - Come on just to learn the JURA system, which is the "design" software takes major training and at least a year to learn. And they have to go through security certification to purchase this software. The software technology is just a "fine" detail of the process. Do they possibly have "experts" who have are PHD's in security features? Those holograms and other overt and covert security features require special equipment and again some sort of security certification. I think this article is not translated correctly.

• Upvote 2

Wow, a ton of financial and currency articles all of a sudden. I'm hoping it's a good sign.

I personally don't think they are going to print their own currency. Talk abour possible corruption... It would be Saddam all over again.

hmm let's see... our own printing press... just like Saddam did - won't get much confidence from the international community that way.

I think some of this is smoke and mirrors.... I think they are talking about the De Larue machines to count and sort and they are either already there or on their way.

I also think they will RV this soon and give two years to cash in/exchange to new currency.

Shababi hasn't been sitting on his hands all this time.. he has stated he is ready. It has been stated that Phase 1 is done.

We are now going into phase 2 (whatever that is) but I don't think sit and wait is phase 2. I think we will see something soon. What we will see is anybody's guess.

I said the same thing in another post about all these Currency articles, something Brewing, $Green Tea anybody. :twothumbs:

Well Turkey prints their own currency, so maybe it's possible, I just can't imagine. If they do this it will more than a few years to get this project up and running. Seriously. They can't just fire up a printing press - Come on just to learn the JURA system, which is the "design" software takes major training and at least a year to learn. And they have to go through security certification to purchase this software. The software technology is just a "fine" detail of the process. Do they possibly have "experts" who have are PHD's in security features? Those holograms and other overt and covert security features require special equipment and again some sort of security certification. I think this article is not translated correctly.

Thx DinarDana. You obviously have great indepth knowledge of this subject which is appreciated. The article must not have been translated correctly as you believe.

I am very suspicious of the statements saying they are purchasing machines and printing their own currency. This is a very sensitive, intense process. Can you imagine having a printing facility in Iraq, one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

The 10 DeLaRue machines previously purchased were not printers, they are counters, bundlers, and counter note detectors.

DinarDana is a currency consultant and very familiar with this. Where are you Dana?

No country can print their own money...it's not allowed.

Or maybe not written correctly. I heard that any joker can write anything.

this is nothing new. Ive read countless times that in 2013 the process will be completed. So, again this tells me they will phase out the three zero notes until 2013, before that they will more than likely Rv their currency i doubt they are gonna wait till 2013 to raise the value of the dinar they wont survive that long.

Edited by easyrider

this is nothing new. Ive read countless times that in 2013 the process will be completed. So, again this tells me they will phase out the three zero notes until 2013, before that they will more than likely Rv their currency i doubt they are gonna wait till 2013 to raise the value of the dinar they wont survive that long.

I'm just hoping they survive long enough to RV.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Stand corrected...should have stated.."signed by the Parliamentary finance committee" as the 1st sentance suggests...maybe Maliki can still stop it.

This is another Issue, Maliki and Shabibi are not seeing eye to eye!! Edited by yota691

Read that again.

-

Yeah that is weird. Say does not need Parliament's approval. So did the CBI need approval from finance committee? And if so, they have been fighting it all the way, with M. So now that M is going for a 3rd term is everything going to fall into place? Or just wishful thinking?