Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alert! Alrt! Dinar Community!

Please if your going to post rumors or happy information, and you got it from another source, have enough guts to ask them where they got their information! I know everyone wants to help, but unestablished information sources make you look bad!

Questions like, oh, did you get that off the internet? Did your sources tell you where they got it? Do you visit Dinar websites?

It's rumors like this that are absolutely ill-gotten, here's why!

This so called CPA could have gotten his information anywhere it had already been rumored. We get so much repetition that we could be hyped up on 2, 3, or 4 rumors just being re-gerjitated. So please, try to establish if new info from sources like this are old or really new.

My wife and I have been following the dinar and this site for about 5 months now.

This is an email I recieved today from a good friend I told about the dinar 3-4 months ago and he did not buy any dinar at that time and he has not brought it up to me since then until today when I recieved this email from him:

b4 I tell u about the Dinar, I am working on the A-Weber thing, and will have done by tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my CPA, who is in my mind the best in the country. The guy knows the tax law better than anyone I have run across in all my years in business and planning. He has clients with tons of Dinar and he is working some planning cases with me on them as he has a strategy to minimize the taxes. The interesting part is, he says he has contacts in Washington DC that say the revaluation will happen in the next few days, just FYI. You should use this guy for the tax implications.

Edited by Maymay
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Alert! Alert!???? Next time you start a thread like that you better have an RV in there somewhere!!!

Sorry man, I figured as active as these sites are, I could maybe ping them with some common sense so maybe the rumor mill can slow down to a grind instead of Pureeeeee!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry man, I figured as active as these sites are, I could maybe ping them with some common sense so maybe the rumor mill can slow down to a grind instead of Pureeeeee!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good luck with that !!! Many have attempted this over the past 8 years--none have succeeded. You must realize you're going up against many people who actually make a living by pumping dinar sales, selling dinars, selling ad space on their internet site, selling memberships, selling books, selling trusts, selling clothing apparel, etc. Take a look at the DD home page for example--you'll get the picture. As I said, good luck with your impossible dream.

It`s why its called the rumor section. ALL rumors are rumors. Don't have to back it up with fact . Can be complete hogwash WHY? Cause its just a rumor. If you want facts go to the dinar news section in order to post you have to back it up with a URL. But in the rumor section you will find RUMORS. Which most are bullcrap. But reading the responses from the Dinar Vets community letting them sorting it out and giving their perspective as to why they think its bullcrap is sometimes the most educational and helpful info you can get. So many knowledgeable people on this site makes reading the rumors worthwhile. I need all the help I can get to try to understand this investment were all in. If the rumors bug you don't read them. So anyway keep the bullcrap coming guys. cant wait to here the next doozie hahahahahahaha

It`s why its called the rumor section. ALL rumors are rumors. Don't have to back it up with fact . Can be complete hogwash WHY? Cause its just a rumor. If you want facts go to the dinar news section in order to post you have to back it up with a URL. But in the rumor section you will find RUMORS. Which most are bullcrap. But reading the responses from the Dinar Vets community letting them sorting it out and giving their perspective as to why they think its bullcrap is sometimes the most educational and helpful info you can get. So many knowledgeable people on this site makes reading the rumors worthwhile. I need all the help I can get to try to understand this investment were all in. If the rumors bug you don't read them. So anyway keep the bullcrap coming guys. cant wait to here the next doozie hahahahahahaha

Hi dog53, You know, the rumors don't really bother me, I can usually tell by the title if I want to open it or nor. I am only posting this message in two forums, here, and GET's as I don't get around to the others or been kicked out LOL! So I was hoping that all of the viewers that cruise thru here and GET, which I know are many, will take it to heart. I breeze past another site's site once in a while and that's about the only other rumor mill I see. I just think it's ridiculous what people post. I like some of the Bank stories as they seem more realistic, but I'm not that gullible either, who knows where the tellers and bankers are getting their fodder! lol...

Please if your going to post rumors or happy information, and you got it from another source, have enough guts to ask them where they got their information! I know everyone wants to help, but unestablished information sources make you look bad!

Questions like, oh, did you get that off the internet? Did your sources tell you where they got it? Do you visit Dinar websites?

It's rumors like this that are absolutely ill-gotten, here's why!

This so called CPA could have gotten his information anywhere it had already been rumored. We get so much repetition that we could be hyped up on 2, 3, or 4 rumors just being re-gerjitated. So please, try to establish if new info from sources like this are old or really new.

My wife and I have been following the dinar and this site for about 5 months now.

This is an email I recieved today from a good friend I told about the dinar 3-4 months ago and he did not buy any dinar at that time and he has not brought it up to me since then until today when I recieved this email from him:

b4 I tell u about the Dinar, I am working on the A-Weber thing, and will have done by tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my CPA, who is in my mind the best in the country. The guy knows the tax law better than anyone I have run across in all my years in business and planning. He has clients with tons of Dinar and he is working some planning cases with me on them as he has a strategy to minimize the taxes. The interesting part is, he says he has contacts in Washington DC that say the revaluation will happen in the next few days, just FYI. You should use this guy for the tax implications.

That's what rumors are all about. That's what this site is all about. It's all speculation. How could it be anything else folks. Common sense, gut feeling, use them. God gave everyone a brain...so use that too. If you shut everyone down because they don't back up their rumor, then this would be an empty site.

Do not believe if everyone say that the rv will happen at these times. because they are liars. This is the rigth info, 100% correct. I have intelligence worked in iraq government. He said that the redenomination will happen early 2013. I trust to this info, please see for yourself.

• Downvote 1

Do not believe if everyone say that the rv will happen at these times. because they are liars. This is the rigth info, 100% correct. I have intelligence worked in iraq government. He said that the redenomination will happen early 2013. I trust to this info, please see for yourself.

Mahmoud,

Thank you for your post. Your name sounds familiar..do you work for Dinar Trade UK?

Wishwell11