Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News...SOUNDS GOOD

omg

Reports suggest al-Maliki announced the new cabinet line-up this weekend

December 12, 2010

Suggested al-Sabah newspaper announced Saturday that Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki’s new government this weekend, or early next week.

The newspaper, quoting informed sources as saying that the political blocs reached in talks Friday about the distribution of ministerial portfolios to the “positive results could pave the announcement of a new government by Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki before the end of this week or early next week.”

She explained that “Friday’s meeting between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List and a coalition of Kurdish blocs yielded a solution most of the points of contention on the allocation of ministerial portfolios and the next two days will witness the migration schedule the allocation of ministries to the leaders of political blocs for opinion before sending it to Maliki, who will choose candidates for these ministries in three or four days at the latest. ”

http://www.microsoft...ws/index.1.html

• Upvote 27
  • Downvote 18

We pray this happens and the RV happens on the 15th or so. Signs seem to show we are closer than we've every been before. Keep the faith. It happened with the Kuwait Dinar. There is no reason why it won't happen with the Iraqi Dinar. Additionally, buying and selling money happens everyday. Good investment. Dreaming is free and so are prayers. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

December 12, 2010

Suggested al-Sabah newspaper announced Saturday that Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki’s new government this weekend, or early next week.

The newspaper, quoting informed sources as saying that the political blocs reached in talks Friday about the distribution of ministerial portfolios to the “positive results could pave the announcement of a new government by Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki before the end of this week or early next week.”

She explained that “Friday’s meeting between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List and a coalition of Kurdish blocs yielded a solution most of the points of contention on the allocation of ministerial portfolios and the next two days will witness the migration schedule the allocation of ministries to the leaders of political blocs for opinion before sending it to Maliki, who will choose candidates for these ministries in three or four days at the latest. ”

WOW...looks like this post was taken from another site.....not very cool dude..... :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

December 12, 2010

Am I missing something or what? How come you have -9 thats not right. Seems good news to me. I will give you a plus to remove a minus. Thanks for your post. Early next week means this Mon/Tuesday so yes we are still on track. It will happen one day and we hope its sooner rather than later. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Am I missing something or what? How come you have -9 thats not right. Seems good news to me. I will give you a plus to remove a minus. Thanks for your post. Early next week means this Mon/Tuesday so yes we are still on track. It will happen one day and we hope its sooner rather than later. :)

IDK, what is going on today, this sounds like good news with some good replies but I must be missing something too... why all the red rocks, the link stinks so what we can find a new one...(promised my self I would be positive today LOL)

Its funny to me how negative some people are. If you don't like it go to another site and stop raining on our parade if we chose to be optimistic about our investment let up be. Someone has to positive with all of these negative Nancy's on here. God need us all. Go RV in 2010!

• Upvote 1

Patience my friends. Let everything play out. We will be blessed. Praise God. God Bless Semper Fi :)

you dont know how right you are. We also have to stop and think that when this comes thru MANY people will change their attitudes toward one another . As in it is mine get away-- especialey for spouses. I pary that will not happen nor do i wish that spouses will say oh-Iove you when they dont mean it. This will hurt many. I pray that it wont. We better study ourswelves befor ethis happens because many people and Christians will be caught off guard . The evil forces can step in and destroy things so fast that you wont know where it came from. It,ll feel like a sucker shot and down you go. Yes wait and take it slow and be in prayer all te time for a time such as this. Praise GOD from Whom all Blessings Flow. ---Vern :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1