Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rate

Draco

Hey Draco, no problem my friend, I'm just an oldie with a new name and there isn't any building of seniority here. And the best thing about it is when a person buys into this investment, and knows it or not we are all together as one big family and I don't mean Jim Jones style, all with the same interest because of having the guts to invest in Iraq. Most people say we are crazy, but we'll see who is crazy when this thing hits, they will want to be our friends! Yes there are a lot of great and intelligent people on this and other sites that makes it even better because we are not alone here, we have a lot of encouragement to back us! Happy you, Draco, and many others are here for this once in a life time event that we will share together!

Cheers! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Blue-Duck. Thank you sir! For the reply. I am pushing 50. I feel old some days. Some days I feel young. My pop is 90 in a VA. WW2 vet. I guess that makes him an "Oldbe". * He was in the brown boot army as he tells it. I cannot even think of living to the age of 90. Anyway, thanks again for not kick'en a dog when he is down. I just wish this would happen, last night. It will happen, we all just have to wait and see what the new day brings us. Friends always. Draco

*Oldbe- Mil term for old timer. More than the time you have in, even if it is two minutes. Not "oldie"

Other Mil terms: FIDO. FBR.JAFO.SNAFU, just to name a few.

B Company 226th Attack Helicopter Battalion 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) Fort Rucker Al.*

*Mother Rucker: Served 1984 to 1988

Draco

I find it hard to believe (Not saying it hasn't happened) But I have never seen that occur, so the next time you see this, rather than navigate away from the page hold down Control and in the top right somewhere on your keyboard PRTSC SYSRQ, this will take a "screen shot" save it in Paint, then upload it as an image.... If that isn't too much to ask. This seems to happen rather frequently with the same people, so it would help if one of you took the screen shot. Thanks!

-J

didn't someone say that the currency tables in arab and europe would show up before they would here in the states? How true is that?

Thanks,

Janine

GOOOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the world of technology that we now have, it will show up "INSTANTLY" on all forms of media.