Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA...WAS WATCHING.

Luigi1

Jordan, thanks for setting us all straight. I mean, this IS the rumor section, so we all know what you get when you come here. Anybody with half a brain can pick the flowers from the weeds. So that only leaves me with one question. What tier?? LOL. 

Have a cold one, enjoy your Sunday.

:cheesehead:

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, Luigi1 said:

this latest just in...

Calgary is once again on high red hot alert for this Monday.

The RV will follow to the rest of N.A. immediately after Calgary & Reno.

Treat this as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

O.D., 19 May 2018   RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - May 19, 2018...RED HOT...
Funds have been distributed into bait accounts as of last night.
The funds will remain in the bait accounts until Monday.
Core accounts were already funded.
If no interference occurs, the main distribution of funds will occur and Tier 3 exchanges will begin in Hong Kong as early as Monday. Next will be Zurich, then Calgary & Reno.
The 800#'s will be released simultaneously with the start of Tier 3 exchanges.
Private appointments to exchange/redeem will be given for Tier 4 via the 800#'s.
Date of your private appointment may vary based on the duration of the Tier 3 exchanges.

Fuzz, I was in Calgary all day on the 19th and never seen any dancing in the streets, or big screen TV's. Not even once !! Guess I have to start paying closer attention  :)

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

here's another reason to be dancing in the streets of Moose Jaw.

25 May 2018  TNT - JCP:
I have a quick bank story from this morn from a friend that works at TD bank...she knows nothing about the dinar but heard this in a meeting this morning…Heard from one of the investment guys that work with me at TD that the dinar will hit by June 10th
Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, ranger173 said:

If your a girl poker player, prove it. Post a pic

Like that is never going to happen. Actually the way you worded it and for what ever reason is kind of creepy. There is other sites out there for people like you, I suggest you use them.

Sheshhh !!   pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Like that is never going to happen. Actually the way you worded it and for what ever reason is kind of creepy. There is other sites out there for people like you, I suggest you use them.

Sheshhh !!   pp

Really

What kind of site??

Haha

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:
here's another reason to be dancing in the streets of Moose Jaw.

25 May 2018  TNT - JCP:
I have a quick bank story from this morn from a friend that works at TD bank...she knows nothing about the dinar but heard this in a meeting this morning…Heard from one of the investment guys that work with me at TD that the dinar will hit by June 10th

Hit what ? 1184 pips ?  :) 

pp

and here's another TB Bank story...that's two in less than a day.
Something is going on with Toronto Dominion that we don't have privy to.
Go Canada...we won't get paid until you get paid.

"Confirmed East Coast Bank Story" by PVTornado, 26 MAY
Every so often we hear bank stories on IDC, and to be perfectly candid, it’s nice to hear positive things but we never know for sure if the stories we read are indeed real. 
Well, today, I finally had my own bank story so now I know that at least one bank story is definitely real. I came back in the house and checked my answering machine and one of the messages was from my bank, TD bank. The lady on the message stated that they knew that I have been a regular customer for many years, that she mentioned that I bought some foreign currency in the past, and had a couple of checking accounts and savings account. 
She went on to say that TD Bank has a wide range of services and that I could call back to talk with them or next time that I came in, to drop by her desk and she would introduce me to the manager.
Now you have to understand that this has NEVER happened to me before!! My bank has NEVER called me about anything since they’ve been in existence in my state of New Jersey. They KNEW that I purchased Vietnamese Dong a few months ago. They do not know that I have Zim and will be going to a redemption center...so my belief is that they are calling customers that might be looking to exchange other currencies during the RV or to have some pass-through accounts after the event.
I definitely feel that the banks are getting ready for the RV anytime now, so cross your fingers, say a prayer and get ready to do GREAT things for the world and the ones you love.
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Yet another Guru claims we are waiting on Calgary to go so that we can.

6/2/2018  RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 2, 2018...
Shadow Super Exopolitical Intel Report -- June 2, 2018
A meeting was scheduled last night between two Alliance members, one was POTUS.
Both parties were to consent to begin the RV release.
According to other sources, the consent was given and transactions have started in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong's first, then Zurich, then Calgary and Reno.
The toll-free 800 numbers will be released by the time transactions reach Reno.
No further information at this time.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | see forum rules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1