Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video: Women of Baghdad express their rage via insulting Maliki's photos

This is a very special kind of insult expressing their rage at Maliki with their shoes - considered the ULTIMATE of Insults. I'm sure this sentiment is indeed wide spread throughout Iraq.

How this guy is STILL sucking air is astonishing considering his misdeeds.

• Upvote 2

Can’t shake the feeling that if for some bizarre happening ( its Iraq and we’ve seen bizarre ), Maliki were to take the Helm again ( or perhaps install his puppet ) everything accomplished thus far would be put in dire jeopardy. Waiting until after the elections to deal with the RV/RI COULD have serious issues attached, like delaying the release indefinitely ?

Never say Never & There’s No Such Thing as No Such Thing ! I’m sure the the Would Be Investors -  WB &  IMF COULD bring much pressure to bear: in reality however, to what extent and to what ends could be achieved ? Delays & Pushback would be inevitable. 

Agreed Malki is well hated. This is a sinister and wicked man. Perhaps he might attempt a Coup after the election ? Other side of the coin, there already is a plan and they’re waiting for him to make His move, then it’s HAMMER TIME !   :twocents:

• Upvote 1

I just live for the day when I don’t turn to this site for Iraqi news, but news more aligned with my true interests... an RV. When that happens, I’m pulling everything out of Iraq and never looking back. Very frustrating to sit here and watch these nutcases trying to run a country... There are some smart people over there, but even intelligence means nothing when you are a puppet dancing around to keep Maliki out of prison.....    <_<

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Can’t shake the feeling that if for some bizarre happening ( its Iraq and we’ve seen bizarre ), Maliki were to take the Helm again ( or perhaps install his puppet ) everything accomplished thus far would be put in dire jeopardy. Waiting until after the elections to deal with the RV/RI COULD have serious issues attached, like delaying the release indefinitely ?

Never say Never & There’s No Such Thing as No Such Thing ! I’m sure the the Would Be Investors -  WB &  IMF COULD bring much pressure to bear: in reality however, to what extent and to what ends could be achieved ? Delays & Pushback would be inevitable. 

Agreed Malki is well hated. This is a sinister and wicked man. Perhaps he might attempt a Coup after the election ? Other side of the coin, there already is a plan and they’re waiting for him to make His move, then it’s HAMMER TIME !   :twocents:

Thank You For Your Thoughts, 10 Years Later, AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :salute:

I, like You, would think it better to solidify the current gains on Safety and Security with a timely reinstatement or revalue of the Iraqi Dinar. This could be touted as a necessary reconstruction measure with associated benefits to the international connectivity AND removing the CBI daily currency auction corruption by going to an open economy. Wouldn’t hurt to publish those names in the newspaper of those companies and associated individuals affiliated with the CBI daily currency auctions corruption so they don’t have a chance of garnering the votes to be reelected. The “Iraqi Donors” would also have confidence the CBI and Iraq is moving to make their investement into Iraq a reality before they decide Iraq is as lame as ever so no desire to invest in Iraq.

In The Mean Time....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

This is my biggest concern. I posted this awhile back. I do not understand why this guy has not been shot dead. Even this guy get it.  :cowboy1:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2