Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Lover's Latest Text Messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

I don't think anyone could have written a better screen play than what is unfolding before us. So let's see where this goes and how quickly the LEFT and the MSM tries to downplay, distract, and cover this one up. If the party's roles were reversed, we would hear of calls for Impeachment because of Obstruction of Justice charges against the POTUS. The irony and sheer magnitude of corruption exposure is astounding even for what I thought could be possible. I guess when you think you have the next President Election "in the bag" you get a little sloppy in your corruption and criminal activity.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

***///MAGA!

We've long suspected the ho'bummer deep state operatives hard at work at HIS direction.

We've said it over & over -- he & valerie jarrett are running a "resist" movement to take over this Republic.

a.k.a. "CHAOS" as laid out in the kommie handbook.

Now the dots are being connected and US Patriots are being vindicated with the release of each FACTual Memo.

Rats are scurrying, some beginning to point fingers....Heads are going to roll.

So who is ho'bummer & his evil ilk going to throw under the bus...?

Oh, stay tuned. THAT's comin', too !:rocking-chair: The cowards will be exposed ==>  :soon:

Time for Liberals to decide -- stay with the dangerous, treacherous, radicals who hijacked their Party, 

or...

come out of the deep, dark state of CHAOS and rejoin this Country & her Patriots in Her defense..!   :eagle::salute:

You stand with US or against US with them.  The Truth Shall Set You Free !:tiphat:

We're sick & tired of seeing the TRUTH deniers here...

and the resident kommie(s) that continue to propagandize & brain-wash them. <_<

Time for ya'll to choose -- US or 'them'.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///MAGA!

We've long suspected the ho'bummer deep state operatives hard at work at HIS direction.

We've said it over & over -- he & valerie jarrett are running a "resist" movement to take over this Republic.

a.k.a. "CHAOS" as laid out in the kommie handbook.

Now the dots are being connected and US Patriots are being vindicated with the release of each FACTual Memo.

Rats are scurrying, some beginning to point fingers....Heads are going to roll.

So who is ho'bummer & his evil ilk going to throw under the bus...?

Oh, stay tuned. THAT's comin', too !:rocking-chair: The cowards will be exposed ==>  :soon:

Time for Liberals to decide -- stay with the dangerous, treacherous, radicals who hijacked their Party, 

or...

come out of the deep, dark state of CHAOS and rejoin this Country & her Patriots in Her defense..!   :eagle::salute:

You stand with US or against US with them.  The Truth Shall Set You Free !:tiphat:

We're sick & tired of seeing the TRUTH deniers here...

and the resident kommie(s) that continue to propagandize & brain-wash them. <_<

Time for ya'll to choose -- US or 'them'.

Agreed That's putting it nicely +1 if I have any left if not then tomorrow  :twocents:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

Agreed That's putting it nicely +1 if I have any left if not then tomorrow  :twocents:

Our gimmick to Plus folks is broken. 

We can't got to a Topic and jump to the next page, either.

Has been like this for over a week now.  :(

Dunno what's wrong. Tried clearing cache & everything, too... no fix, no luck.

Mebbe someone can appeal to a higher power here to help us 2.

We're techno-impaired dontcha know.  :wacko::mellow:

• Upvote 4

Our gimmick to Plus folks is broken. 

We can't got to a Topic and jump to the next page, either.

Has been like this for over a week now.  :(

Dunno what's wrong. Tried clearing cache & everything, too... no fix, no luck.

Mebbe someone can appeal to a higher power here to help us 2.

We're techno-impaired dontcha know.  :wacko::mellow:

Try disk clean up then check for updates on everything

• Upvote 4

Thank you TheFLASH !  We'll try that now that we're back from The V.A.

Been a long day. We're about done in.   :- (

Here's a tip - don't get old !  LOL !

No hurry 62 this year and to think I been here since I was in my 40's

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

No hurry 62 this year and to think I been here since I was in my 40's

Hahaha !  Good one !

Well, we did a disk defrag & an Up-date thingy even tho it sez it does it all automatically.

Then did a re-start.

Doesn't seem any different. Mebbe we need to call the GeekSquad or that smarty kid from next door again...?

• Upvote 4

Hahaha !  Good one !

Well, we did a disk defrag & an Up-date thingy even tho it sez it does it all automatically.

Then did a re-start.

Doesn't seem any different. Mebbe we need to call the GeekSquad or that smarty kid from next door again...?

uninstall DV reboot then reinstall DV r u using windows 10 r no

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Dunno how to do that, but will find out & try it.

We're not always NEGging SHABby, but when we wanna, it's tough not being able to...!  LOL !:lol::P

I can actually help you with your computer problem.........Simultaneously hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete and do a shut down, after a 3 to 4 year wait........your computer should be right as rain.  Try it out.  B)

GO RV, then BV   

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I can actually help you with your computer problem.........Simultaneously hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete and do a shut down, after a 3 to 4 year wait........your computer should be right as rain.  Try it out.  B)

GO RV, then BV   

:lol:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Flash101 said:

Save my email and if ya need me I'm here

Thanks, TheFLASH ! :wub:

We're going to wait until the Jr. High lets out & get that little brainiac from next door to come over.

He needs to show us how to clean out the "blocked calls" on our Cell Phones anyway.

Now that we're back CONUS, it's full !  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV   

That right there was funny! Not sure why someone got their panties in a wad, but the Red Barron strikes again. +1 to help you out.

giphy.gif

Indy

• Upvote 3

By Hannity Staff - On February 7, 2018

obama.jpg?w=1200&ssl=1

New FBI texts show Obama wanted "to know everything" about Hillarious probe.

Newly released text messages between senior officials at the Department of Justice sent shockwaves through Washington Tuesday night, reportedly showing former President Barack Obama wanted to “know everything” about the FBI’s probe of Hillarious Clinton’s email server.

The communications between senior FBI agent Peter Strzok and DOJ lawyer Lisa Page suggest Obama may have been more involved in Clinton’s probe than previously thought and raises new questions over the results of the bureau’s investigation into her mishandling of classified material.

According to Fox News, Page texted Strzok in early September 2016 -just weeks ahead of presidential election- saying Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing.”

The communications shed new light on the level of anti-Trump corruption and widespread abuse throughout the Department of Justice and the FBI.

Last week, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes released a controversial memo showing the bureau used the Clinton-financed ‘Trump Dossier’ to secure FISA warrants in an effort to surveil senior Trump officials in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, Indraman said:

MSM Will Never Recover From Its Treatment Of Trump

Indy

:tiphat::twothumbs::bravo:

The LameStreamMedia squawks about "collusion" morning, noon & night ---

Turns out THEY've been colluding with the darkest, most evil forces here ==> klinton cabal, ho'bummer kommies, Russians, et al...

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1