Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly - 12 July 2017

69 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Adam Montana said:

Regarding "deleting the 0's", those statements should always be taken with a grain of salt. The 

most important thing to understand, regarding Iraq, is that they absolutely must play word and 

mind games regarding the timing and final value of any currency change. If they don't keep their 

cards hidden, a speculative run on dinar (much bigger than what our small group has done already)

would crush their ability to raise the value significantly. 

Why would "a speculative run" be a concern? Iraq knows how much Dinar has been printed. They know how much is in there control. Therefore the remaining amount out standing is known, may not know where it is, and there reserves should cover all of the Dinar printed. JMO. Any Dinar that has been destroyed would be a bonus for them. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone give me a fairly educated guess on a R.V. Number. .10, .20, .25 cents on the dollar.

Have not thought about this figure in a long time. Just saying and wondering.

Thanks all.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF.....with all the DV'ers out there, SURELY someone must be a reputable psychic?????????????.........:confused2:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, flboy said:

Could someone give me a fairly educated guess on a R.V. Number. .10, .20, .25 cents on the dollar.

Have not thought about this figure in a long time. Just saying and wondering.

Thanks all.

 

Well, my crystal ball is telling me.......

Seriously, no such thing as an educated guess when it comes to this, if anyone of any credibility knows any sort of date or rate, they're keeping it quiet until the RV. If it comes out at a low number, like 1¢ to 1 dinar (or less, but more than ~1185 dinar to the dollar, give or take), you've made money on your investment, so be happy for that. Let's hope it's much better than that. BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE, OR THE DATE. Anyone who says they do, or anyone who says if it doesn't happen by such and such a date then it will be 2018, or whatever, IS WRONG!! Advice? Just sit back, continue what you're doing, don't count on anything, and go about your life. You can keep an eye on things as we all are, but it'll happen when it happens. Relax, have a nice drink and enjoy your life/family/friends right now!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Related image

 

1000 CANS OF FANCY FEAST CAT FOOD FOR ANY PROGNOSTICATION!!!!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chess said:

 

1000 CANS OF FANCY FEAST CAT FOOD FOR ANY PROGNOSTICATION!!!!!

 

I believe the sun will come up tomorrow. 

 

Now, where to put those 1000 cans of Fancy Feast??

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cat says...

 

we have many friends here..and that makes us richer than any currency ever can.......

 

but friggin come on Iraq....this cat needs some CASHoh yea...and a new Jaguar!!!!!!!!!

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jimbarnhardt said:

 

 

Well, my crystal ball is telling me.......

Seriously, no such thing as an educated guess when it comes to this, if anyone of any credibility knows any sort of date or rate, they're keeping it quiet until the RV. If it comes out at a low number, like 1¢ to 1 dinar (or less, but more than ~1185 dinar to the dollar, give or take), you've made money on your investment, so be happy for that. Let's hope it's much better than that. BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE, OR THE DATE. Anyone who says they do, or anyone who says if it doesn't happen by such and such a date then it will be 2018, or whatever, IS WRONG!! Advice? Just sit back, continue what you're doing, don't count on anything, and go about your life. You can keep an eye on things as we all are, but it'll happen when it happens. Relax, have a nice drink and enjoy your life/family/friends right now!

.......REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!......damit..........

Edited by chess
fix it
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny, I actually met with a reputable psychic last year and she told me it wouldn't RV until after the elections... I guess she meant the Iraq Elections. She also said it would be a 1-1 exchange. Does anyone know when they plan to hold the next elections? Thanks in advance.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 4twenty said:

Funny, I actually met with a reputable psychic last year and she told me it wouldn't RV until after the elections... I guess she meant the Iraq Elections. She also said it would be a 1-1 exchange. Does anyone know when they plan to hold the next elections? Thanks in advance.

 

.....Iraq's??......but, she should know when!  So, did she buy some dinar?  Did she, thus, go plat VIP....OSI?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam, "Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar" v1.5 and v1.6.  Differences between the 2?  Thanks, Katalina

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad god me this opportunity to be in this group! THANKS Adam for all your hard WORK! I have made a little since I began long road to retirement.

My first $Mil I bought was less than $600!

 

GOOOOO RV!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, 4twenty said:

Funny, I actually met with a reputable psychic last year and she told me it wouldn't RV until after the elections... I guess she meant the Iraq Elections. She also said it would be a 1-1 exchange. Does anyone know when they plan to hold the next elections? Thanks in advance.

"reputable psychic"......is there such a thing?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2017 at 6:27 PM, katalina said:

Adam, "Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar" v1.5 and v1.6.  Differences between the 2?  Thanks, Katalina

 

Minor differences, nothing major that comes to mind.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.