Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 5 April 2017

Adam Montana

On 4/5/2017 at 11:58 AM, Adam Montana said:

I'm back to work on some 
VIP projects.

:rodeo: YeeHaw Pardner, Now let's get to work. :rodeo:

On 4/5/2017 at 11:58 AM, Adam Montana said:

I'm going to have to change my
name back to "Buzzy"!!!! 

:cheesehead: Wait, What? :drunk:I always thought you were BUZZY :goodnews:

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Since we are in thanking mode...Not to steal the gimmick of Sandfly, but I want to thank a few guys in the news section.  Yota for bringing it and the four horsemen of uplifting comments.  Tiger, Synopsis, Wiljor, and Laidback.  Thank you guys for bringing me up.  The Ramon noodles taste a little better when I read your stuff.  Gracias!

I don't do the news but I do try to make a little funnier.

Bummer I didn't make the list.

Ha ha ha ha ha  I'm just joshin you bro!

Actually, most of the garbage I comment on is not really news.  It's usually somebody else's opinion.  It's  more fun that way.  The news is usually depressing.

Edited by DWitte
Added a line.
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Bears Fan said:

Can anyone post old articles on Israel making it legal for its citizens to invest in Iraq? Jared Kushner going to Iraq reminded me of the news in the past concerning Israel, it's citizens and investment in the dinar.

Thank you 

EO 13303.

Google is your friend :) 

• Upvote 8

Not exactly what I was looking for. Years ago I remember articles posted about Isreal changing laws so that it's citizens could invest in the dinar. It was a hot topic on different dinar forums back then. I am aware of Google by the way Adam.

Thanks for the help 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry. That was completely my fault - I misread the question. @Bears Fan :lol: I hope you didn't take my "Google" suggestion as an insult, please be assured it was just a random comment :D (I post/email well over 100 times per day, so about 80% of my comments are "shot from the hip".... I don't have a teleprompter, or a research professional, or a spokesperson, or a chauffeur... and I have the same 24 hours in a day as everyone else here :lol: ) 

When "Kushner" was mentioned, my mind immediately went to a US person, and... anyway, my mistake. :) 

I'd be happy to engage in a discussion about Israelis and Iraq, if I can just understand why it's relevant to us or what the question really is. I am not aware of any international law that prevents Israelis from making investing in Iraq... is there one? Or perhaps more to the point, does this matter to anyone outside that fairly small geographical area? 

I haven't given much thought to the subject mostly because very small percentage of our VIP members are Israeli (I am referring to Israeli citizens or nationals etc. FTR I do not keep information on religious beliefs.)

Again, my apologies for my response to your post.

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 6

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Dude - Ur A Die Hard Packers Cheesehead ! :cheesehead: 

Why Would U Ever Apologize To A Bears Fan ...

:D  :D  :D

Cause Thugs...he is Wisconsin Nice...and besides, some Bear fans have been known to be occasionally grouchy if awakened early from winter hibernation...no need to upset them till football season!   :rolleyes: :cheesehead:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1