Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie Needs Guidance - Clearing Clouds Recaps with refreshing Vets

Dinarian64

Hi there,

I just joined this site. It is the first blog I signed up for except for General64 after being told I had to by a friend who is an avid follower of TNT Tony. So this is really a compliment!  I have been a troller...

After reading the Dinar Recaps blogs for several months I started to see patterns of misspellings and use of upper and lower caps, and it seemed fishy. I also noticed there were inconsistencies and things that just didn't sound right.

Today I began digging and found a few articles on this site that helped me understand the gurus are a bunch of scammers.

Now, I bought dinar and have reserves. I don't know what to believe and feel like it is smelly in general. There is SO much information on this site and all over, if anyone would be kind enough to direct me to several links I can start with on the most current status and estimate. 

Info that has been floating around **************** is plentiful and I need to clear the clouds from my head about the things that are potentially real versus total B*^#!

So links to a few key posts here would be GREAT!

And some questions:

- Will this really RV or is it just a 1-1 ratio (what I think they call a LOP) Yes I am reading that section too

- Did we really RV last week? 

- Are there truly QI cards? And have they shown any rates above the .0008? Is this baloney? I see people saying both on this site...I am inclined to think it is phony.

- Is Wells Fargo providing private bankers at a super high rate of 11? OR is it 3.44 or is it .0008? Or what? Does anyone know?

- I see the articles about discussions for currency change (again could be lop). Are we really closer?

- Anyone have any timelines? 

- I have seen articles stating I need to be in Iraq to change my currency for the new notes - will exchange happen in US by banks or exchanger?

Many thanks! I appreciate....and BTW, nuff said.

;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome Dinarian64,   :)

This site is different from whats out there. You will soon realize this for yourself.

The best stuff to start reading in my opinion would be in the CHAT LOGS. Look for all of Adams weekly chats. There you will find a lot of Q & A.

As for your questions.........

1)  No one really knows for sure. Its all speculation

2)  No not at all. We would'nt be talking to each other right now if we had. I'd be off into my new life.

3)  Yes. No rate has been shown. This is for the Iraqi people not for us.

4)  No, thats total BS

5)  There are a lot of articles they all have to be read carefully because some are misleading.

6)  No timelines as of yet.

7)  You dont need to go to Iraq to exchange your currency, plenty of banks here in the US to choose from.

Hope this helps you some what . I think you'll like it here there are a lot of very nice and helpful people on this site. Feel free to always ask. Someone will come to your rescue.

MIT......... :peace:

• Upvote 4

Hi there,

I just joined this site. It is the first blog I signed up for except for General64 after being told I had to by a friend who is an avid follower of TNT Tony. So this is really a compliment!  I have been a troller...

After reading the Dinar Recaps blogs for several months I started to see patterns of misspellings and use of upper and lower caps, and it seemed fishy. I also noticed there were inconsistencies and things that just didn't sound right.

Today I began digging and found a few articles on this site that helped me understand the gurus are a bunch of scammers.

Now, I bought dinar and have reserves. I don't know what to believe and feel like it is smelly in general. There is SO much information on this site and all over, if anyone would be kind enough to direct me to several links I can start with on the most current status and estimate. 

Info that has been floating around **************** is plentiful and I need to clear the clouds from my head about the things that are potentially real versus total B*^#!

So links to a few key posts here would be GREAT!

And some questions:

- Will this really RV or is it just a 1-1 ratio (what I think they call a LOP) Yes I am reading that section too

- Are there truly QI cards? And have they shown any rates above the .0008? Is this baloney? I see people saying both on this site...I am inclined to think it is phony.

- Is Wells Fargo providing private bankers at a super high rate of 11? OR is it 3.44 or is it .0008? Or what? Does anyone know?

- I see the articles about discussions for currency change (again could be lop). Are we really closer?

- I have seen articles stating I need to be in Iraq to change my currency for the new notes - will exchange happen in US by banks or exchanger?

Many thanks! I appreciate....and BTW, nuff said.

;)

Dinar64,

Welcome to DV :) glad you join us.  We are one big happy family with many colors and characters.  Just like MIT said, you will find friends who will lift you up when you need prayers or just a pat on your back, there is a musc lounge with our famous one and only DJ of the house, Umbertino and once a while littesam will fill in for him when he is away with his honey :). We also have some drama kings and queens and.. ahhh.. forgot to tell you about the rumor section.. it can be quite entertaining as long as you don't let it get to you.  Overall, this is a good site.. the members are nice :) some can bite your behind pretty hard, you just have to walk carefully and not stepping on their tails :)  by the way, there is another person that has been the lifter of the brothers and sisters :) his name is rodandstaff and you can find him in "and now something different"  he can lift you up and get you high with his inspirational quotes and beautiful nature sceneries that you wish you just can get into the picture and lost in nature :)

If it has rv'd, you will find ghost towns everywhere on the net that breathes dinar.  Knowing that a lot of us are still here, you haven't missed the rv train yet.   There are a lot of gurus and pumpers of dinar wells but soon you will know who is who.  I believe some people have some info and a lot of them just the wanna be and wanted to be a hero and get their egos pumped when they have followers, so stay away from them.  Once it becomes internationally traded currency, you can go to any banks or money changers who deals with foreign currency and exchange your red paper with zeros to Ben and you can move on and live your dreams.

Try to navigate in this site with your boat and please stop on every island that looks interesting to you :) once you get into the island, please grab a cup of tea or coffee and start opening the page and read and read :)

Best of luck to you and enjoy the site :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 4

Dinarian64: As a recent newbie (also am still and will be for some time I'd say), read, read, read. And relax a bit as you read. But don't make this your career. For me, this has been a good site. There's LOTS of balanced info here, and, IMHO, some great posters both willing and able to provide help and support. One must read a fair amount though... To me, that's a good thing. Esp while this isn't yet a desert (as implied she the RV occurs, should it happen, as mentioned above). I've ben in this for LT a year. Signed up as you have. I believe you'll come to appreciate what's said here (at least I have). And, yes, I even lurk elsewhere (mostly lurk). Even in some of the background-noise ridden chat rooms. But that helps me build up my filtering techniques (ha!). So, enjoy the ride while it still is one.

Nobody knows for sure what Iraq will do, but the currency reform plan that they have announced is a re-denomination or LOP as you said.  If they re-denominate they will probably do it at the first of the year in 2014, 2015, 2016 .... who knows?  A revaluation could happen whenever they feel that it is needed.  There will be no new notes issued with a revaluation.  New currency is only issued for a re-denomination, and if that happens it's possible that they will close the borders like they did for the currency change in 2004.  If that happens the dealers might not be able to exchange your dinars and you could end up with worthless currency.  Best of luck to you.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi! Thanks

millionaireintraining for the specific comments to each question. Seemed too good to be true for rv to have occurred and I hear you on all points

Markinsa - I read a comment that the qicard image is a phone card...the site translates as a building fund and for elderly..hard to read between the lines.

NAdita I loved your sweet review of all the goodness

Umb. I have some music for you.

Many thanks for all the welcomes and great cloud clearing information.

Warm regards,

:)

Nobody knows for sure what Iraq will do, but the currency reform plan that they have announced is a re-denomination or LOP as you said.  If they re-denominate they will probably do it at the first of the year in 2014, 2015, 2016 .... who knows?  A revaluation could happen whenever they feel that it is needed.  There will be no new notes issued with a revaluation.  New currency is only issued for a re-denomination, and if that happens it's possible that they will close the borders like they did for the currency change in 2004.  If that happens the dealers might not be able to exchange your dinars and you could end up with worthless currency.  Best of luck to you.

You know how much I love your positive attitude Doc .

Really I do.

Really 

Welcome Dinarian64:  

I would recommend sticking to the pinned topics at the top of each section!  

Read what Adam has posted and for the time being,

Don't take to heart things that are posted in the Rumors Section as a lot of it is shared from other Dinar Sites!! 

Read, Read, Read!!

Good Luck

Bump

• Upvote 1

Hello all. I am new to DV. Looked like a good place to look for reliable info. My 2 cents so far in this Dinar venture is based on guru crap. I've only been invested for a year or so but I have raked over the guru posts since at least 2010 and it seems like an RV is ALWAYS just around the corner according to them. So lesson learned. Stay away from the Guru's.

1) I've read this topic over and see that most seem to look at this as still a long term thing. At least to the point that maybe before 2014 but at least during 2014. This about a correct outlook?

2) That said my question is this. Is it worth buying more dinar at this point? I have a little extra cash that's not spoken for at the moment. But I read the post about our dinar being potentially worthless if it redenominate with new currency, instead of RV. And is that really possible? Seems shady that a country could lock out so many people like that.

3) I've read some of Adams stuff and though credible I don't get a real sense of how or when this might all come to a head, in terms of speculating not in terms of intel. So, what I do get is when it happens, best case it RVs at 3+ we run to bank happy. Mediocre case, we get zero's removed to reflect .86 and a float after that. Worst case, redenomination with new currency and locked out holding worthless dinar. Adam at least SEEMS hopeful, in what I've read, that won't happen so I'm hedging that way. So there is actually no real intel out there as to what Iraq wants to do? IMF does make reports no?

4) Lastly, I understand that there are 10's of trillions if not 100's of trillions of dinar out in the world. That makes me believe that a 3+ RV improbable if not impossible. I'm may not be spot on with the math here but 10 Trillion at a RV of .86 would make the CBI liable for 8.6 trillion in USD payouts. Correct?. If that is close to correct even if it's way off by half, that is an impossible figure. Can someone enlighten me as to how the math will actually agree with an RV? At last check on the CBI site seems like they have no more than 80-90 Billion USD. I know that ALL the Dinar will not come in at once during an RV, but a very good deal of it will.

The rumor section is just that, a bunch of sh...t that the so called gurus put their spin on this investment. Bunch of dumb a...s. try not to stay in that section too long. And welcome to dinar vets. Hope we see an rv soon. Oh yea, I think that most of us here don't like the word "soon" or "in the coming days". :)

Markinsa - I read a comment that the qicard image is a phone card...the site translates as a building fund and for elderly..hard to read between the lines.

There is more information from this qicard website here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/145009-will-the-introduction-of-smart-cards-help-in-bring-about-the-r-v/#entry1143354

-