HCL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 SWFloridaGuy

SWFloridaGuy

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

10-3-12 HCL: The Committee of Five will draft one of the draft law of oil and gas. The Commission's task to agree on one draft for submission to the House of Representatives. Shara said the Committee of Five will discuss Sunday all drafts draft law of oil and gas and to agree on one draft submitted to the Commission for an expanded (Legal Committee + Committee on Oil and energy) order passed in the House of Representatives. The committee will work to overcome obstacles and reach a single formula for draft law of oil and gas after will be transferred to the Commission extended for study and passed in the House of Representatives for a vote. The Committee will hold its meeting today. Full Article - http://www.burathane...cle_171475.html

#2 steveinfla

steveinfla

• Members
  • 695 posts
  • LocationWest Coast of Florida cause the East coast is where all the old people go LOL

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

one can only hope.... Thanks for the post...

#3 DinarThug

DinarThug

CNN - The Clown News Network

• Members
  • 7,837 posts
  • LocationScottsdale, Az.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

10-3-12 HCL: The Committee of Five

Ya ! Gimme Five Baby !

Posted Image

:D :D :D

Thx For The Great News SWFG ! ;)

B) B)

#4 SWFloridaGuy

SWFloridaGuy

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

:lol: Thug you find the best clips. I could watch that all day.

#5 cbs71

cbs71

• Members
  • 1,727 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Nice!

#6 Biker

Biker

biker1641

• Members
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Alls we need is the HLC and we are there, My feelings if they come to an agreement then Sanctions will be lifted and RV will follow IFFFFFF some dumb ass dont jump up to have a pitty party and flush it all away.
:unsure:

#7 fastarnie

fastarnie

Fish On !!

• Members
  • 1,630 posts
  • LocationThe Evergreen State

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Jackass pranks just never get old. :lol:
Learn somethin new everyday

Life is like a carousel. All I seem to do is spin with some ups and downs involved.

#8 GinaG

GinaG

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

That is to funny :lol: :lol: thug!
Things are moving forward SW!

#9 SocalDinar

SocalDinar

• Members
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Thanks SWFG
Anyone think they can agree on anything ever?
Years and years of this double talk is getting to me.

#10 brbrlocke

brbrlocke

• Members
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Thanks for sharing SWFG. :)

It would be wonderful if they could get this done but it sounds like a lot of work for them and they ain't exactly speedy.
Maybe they will trick us and give us a RV treat...:lol:

:rocking-chair:
In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall.

#11 Boozer

Boozer

• Platinum VIP
  • 2,147 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

I DONT WANT TO BE A DOWNER BUT TODAY ANT SUNDAY, AND THIS ARTICLE WAS DATED 2009..HOPE I'M WRONG.

#12 Tennesseegirl

Tennesseegirl

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationMiddle Tenn

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Thanks SWFG
Anyone think they can agree on anything ever?
Years and years of this double talk is getting to me.

Hey social it will come one one day I just know it. It's really getting to me to more than it ever has and It's because my family needs this to happen so bad as I'm sure your does also. I do know that if it doesn't happen after the years up, I can no longer allow myself to do be so devoted to it, because its just not healthy. Yes I know it was a risk and a long shot, but sometimes that's all one has. It seems really positive right now (I know it's been positive before lol) what I tell myself is that I was chosen for this for a reason not everybody gets this chance, that keeps me going. Keep the faith ;)

#13 SocalDinar

SocalDinar

• Members
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hey social it will come one one day I just know it. It's really getting to me to more than it ever has and It's because my family needs this to happen so bad as I'm sure your does also. I do know that if it doesn't happen after the years up, I can no longer allow myself to do be so devoted to it, because its just not healthy. Yes I know it was a risk and a long shot, but sometimes that's all one has. It seems really positive right now (I know it's been positive before lol) what I tell myself is that I was chosen for this for a reason not everybody gets this chance, that keeps me going. Keep the faith ;)

Thanks Tennessee Girl!
Great advice, And yes my family could use some help. Things are tight and business is down, Way down!!!
Let's hope Shabs corrects the rate while we still have our sanity!

I DONT WANT TO BE A DOWNER BUT TODAY ANT SUNDAY, AND THIS ARTICLE WAS DATED 2009..HOPE I'M WRONG.

Its an article from Today Boozer.
Here is a link to English version http://www.microsoft...cle_171475.html

#14 So.Cal Dinar

So.Cal Dinar

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

Hey SoCal we are on the west coast you should be used to the double talk by now. LOL
So. Cal. Dinar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy