Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CURRENCY CONVERTER HAS 1 IQD equals 1 USD

Nate

Go here and click on the IMF article, there will be a converter on the right

http://www.english.globalarabnetwork.com/201003015013/Economics/imf-iraq-economy-achieves-substantial-progress.html

I dont know if this website is valid or if this is just a glitch bu it sure is nice to look at and dream

if i put 1 usd it says 1 dinar but if you do 1 iqd into 1 usd its 0.000858

• Upvote 1

i think it is interesting to say the least that all of a sudden, today different exchange rate sites are showing something where as they haven't shown the IQD at all for a very long time. Even though it doesn't have an RV amount and no word of banks here in the US that are accepting IQD for exchange yet, it's just strange that we are seeing these little things here and there on the web....I hope we will see something more positive and concrete very soon.

• Upvote 1

thought this was interesting. I've never seen this posted this way on this site. Just posting to see what everyone else thinks and if anyone else watches this site as well The site is www.forex.tradingcharts.com

Symbol* Bid Ask High Low Open Change Time Favs

XAUUSD 1116.02 1116.51 1119.59 1115.3 1118.03 -1.52 06:58 Add

XAGUSD 16.3625 16.4175 16.51 16.35 16.49 -0.0725 06:57 Add

IQDUSD ERROR - INVALID SYMBOL N/A

Refresh Data

From what I have seen for many months now is the same numbers 1179/1168 (or something close to that) with a final of (0) now it is showing ERROR - INVALID SYMBOL N/A...

Anyone?

• Upvote 1

Thanks Stephie,

It is definitely interesting, but I suspect that it is more uncertainty at the exchanges, suspecting that an RV/RD/RI appears imminent. I don't believe the exchanges have any real information as yet - we will all get it at the same time. IMHO

RON ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't even have to try this....It happened to me over a year ago....I believe when you convert the US dollar to the dinar it rounds it up......try converting the dinar to the US dollar and you get the same old bs .0008563 or something like that.....but it is exciting until reality kicks in....we just have to set back and hope that all the indicators are in place if not I believe we are on the verge of a dinar riot!!!!! Not just in Iraq but here in the USA .......I wonder how trade sales are booming these days. I would think the public has said enough is enough...we will just sit on our investment and wait this thing out.....I don't call my trader and place an order when these dates and articles flood the sites...I more and more wonder about all these sites and all the experts that have exciting predictions or wasiting everyone's trime on so called intel........

• Upvote 1