Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Know your rank

Tiffani929

My flight was being served by an obviously *** flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that “Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he’ll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up that would be super!”

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed the well-dressed and rather attractive Arabic woman hadn’t moved a muscle. “Perhaps you didn’t hear me over those big brute engines, but I asked you to please raise your trazy poo so the main man can pitty-pat on us the ground.”

She calmly turned her head and said “In my country, I am called a Princess, and I take orders from no one.”

The flight attendant, without missing a beat replied, “Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I’m called a Queen so I outrank you. Tray up B****!”

Edited by Tiffani929
  • Upvote 9

S** - OF - A - B**** that was funny, never heard it before. It would seem that the flight attedent was *** , but what about the MAN. The one in the c***pit. Was he *** as well? :D:D

hahahahaha

It is late, I am tired, I am making excuses for knowing that I am going to use asterisks to indicate a word that could get me into all kinds of trouble ... But it came to mind reading your reply ...

What do you call the place where the woman pilot sits in the plane?

The c*nt-pit

Sorry couldn't resist. Apologies to any who want or need one.

:)

smee2

That was great humor, never heard that one. See aren't the jokes to die for. :D :D :D

I now pronounce myself "Queen Pattyangel" gotta a good ring. :bow: :bow:

As regal as you are, I could see you being a queen but I think I like better the sound of Princess Pattyangel. eh? hahahaha

smee2

hahahahaha

It is late, I am tired, I am making excuses for knowing that I am going to use asterisks to indicate a word that could get me into all kinds of trouble ... But it came to mind reading your reply ...

What do you call the place where the woman pilot sits in the plane?

The c*nt-pit

Sorry couldn't resist. Apologies to any who want or need one.

smee2

As regal as you are, I could see you being a queen but I think I like better the sound of Princess Pattyangel. eh? hahahaha

smee2

SMEE, you get a slap for using that kind of language, don't you know that to us ladies that word is the worst one you could use!!!

I'd B**** Slap anyone that ever used that word to me!!

Really, just sayin' here, I personally took no real offense.