Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thorough Commentary on the DINAR . . .

Hey 20 Million thanks for the article!! I sent this to everyone that I know of with a brain, which isn't many. This is completely accurate! The corruption in this country has gotten completely out of control. I also agree that this RV has to happen. That, I'm not worried about. I'm worried about the future of this country and the world, because when the money runs out the wars begin.

• Upvote 2

This all ties in to the World Settlement Fund & the hold up of the release of funds. If & when the Settlement Fund is approved, many heads are going to roll & mass arrests will be made. This is why the powers that be want the World Settlement Fund to stay unresolved. This is why Obama refuses to sign off.

The World Settlement fund will be signed off & the funds will be released after many high ranking officials make deals to include immunity from procecution behind the scenes. It will start with Obama on down to the Administration, banking & the Bilderbergs including Soros if he don't drop dead by then.

The Bilderberg days are numbered & Soros will run out of countries to flee to.

Soros dropping dead now would be fine with me and then 'O' right after!!

• Upvote 1

Thorough Commentary on the DINAR . . . It is very important to understand how something could be made from nothing. I heard a famous money advisor on the radio this week saying the dinar was a scam, based on the uncertainty of the Iraqi government and the current value of the dinar. Under normal economic circumstances, this is ABSOLUTELY correct. Today, we have no normal circumstance whatsoever, so all bets are off. The Euro is about to implode, the third largest economy in Europe is collapsing, and the funds for illegal banking are being frozen. The dinar was created to print wealth. If I give you a dollar for a loaf of bread, you now understand that things similar to loaf of bread cost a dollar. That dollar is then traded to other things for about the same value. If secretly, I have a printing press in my garage that spits out dollars, I can spend those dollars for things also of a similar value.

However, if I print too many dollars on my press, the neighbors may grow weary of me buying all their stuff. The demand for dollars drops. This is called inflation. To combat inflation and create value out of nothing, all I have to do is get everyone to use my dollars and not use anyone else’s. The ultimate goal would be to get the world to use my dollars. Then I could never spend too much, because there would be an enormous demand for my dollars. This is precisely what the Federal Reserve has done since 1913. Over the last ten years, however, the world has reached its capacity for dollars. Those holding them, must keep them tied up or the value would drop to near zero. So the plan is to trade dollars amongst the privileged, while maintaining high demand if possible from the economy. Thus, the economy must be kept dollar poor to keep the demand high. In the backdrop, those with the press have printed quadrillions of dollars simply by making entries on a computer screen, and funneled it into strategic bank accounts. Those account owners know that releasing too much money at once will devalue their own holdings and reveal who they are. It is a vicious circle.

Asset backed wealth is the antidote. It cannot be revalued easily because the supply is limited and the demand is steady or growing. It cannot be created at will, but requires a production and the economic engine to gather together. I predict that the current economy will never be restored until the move to asset backed wealth is made. The currency could be gold or silver or toenails or belly button lint. I don’t care which. It just can’t be paper. Some of you need to take my Class 201 – Paper Mache Castles. If you are still tracking me, there was a time when the current system really took off. After the surrender of Japan took place on the USS Missouri in late 1945, a secret agreement was made. The right to print the money in Japan was given over to a wing of the the Agency. The asset backed wealth was put into reserve, and eventually turned over to an international holding bank.

Prior to that in China, the reserve of gold was shipped to America for “safe keeping” and bonds were printed in the Philippines as a promise to repay. They did this to avoid Japan looting their wealth. These reserves of asset backed wealth were looted by the banking cabal instead, as it was rising to power and taking advantage of the effects of the war. There are always winners and losers. When China’s loan came due, China demanded the delivery of the gold. The western bankers would not return it and my guess is that much of it was lost to private accounts and reserves when they were supposed to be keeping it safe. They were given 50 years to steal it, and so they did. China complained to the international court and won. Much of the gold and paperwork concerning this repayment was kept in the twin towers and now we are into conspiracy.

I will leave it at that, but no one can review the evidence that is out there now and not determine that there is much more to 9/11 than what the news told us. Nevertheless, these Asian reserves are vast and not limited to what was stolen over the years. They are the collections from dynasties, hidden in huge reserves in Asia and elsewhere. The Federal Reserve did not steal it all, but when there has been a release of these assets, great attempts have been made to steal it. If you think about the $2~3 trillion USD that China is holding today, you have to recognize the quandary that China is in.

They are sitting on vast assets, which they cannot move for fear of being stolen, and the money they are holding is US dollars, which if they spend it now its value will collapse faster than they can spend it. I don’t think that is much of an exaggeration. Thus, enter the dinar. It is merely a vehicle to get US dollars transferred from the holdings of the banking elite to the main street. It is driven by international interests to jump start the economy and get liquidity back in the hands of the people who will spend it to live.

You had to make this currency vehicle cheap or else no normal person could afford to invest much. It had to be available, which is why so much was shipped to the US and elsewhere. You had to make the gain big, because giving a few dollars to anyone would have no impact on fixing things. Then you had to force the banks to revalue it. The enemy holds the control over that button. Why would they push the button willingly? They wouldn’t. Their toxic paper was made toxic on purpose, to be bought for a song and held long enough to allow the default to take place.

Foreclosures are up again in November, on purpose. So the good guys, who used to be the bad guys according to our news and good guys, are forcing the hand of the banks. It is getting serious and will eventually come to pass. Hang in there. Keep in mind that it is now known by most governments around the world that this banking control is intentional and deliberately focused on controlling assets and existing wealth. This is why you see defectors now in European governments and the inability of the elite to rectify the money problems. It is also why you saw people being arrested for closing their accounts in the big banks during the occupy protests. It is why you saw Obama levying a Christmas Tree tax, (they are desperate). It is why there is this general disgust for America amongst the nations.

It is not America, however, but those who represent their own banking and money interests. The world is waking up. The house of cards is falling down. Strong international powers sent Interpol into the United States, starting in 2010. There were like 7 plane loads of international police that came here to audit the Fed. This is not our government being audited, but the private banking system that controls every politician. They were deputized by the President, but I believe this was his hand being forced. The executive order is #12425 if you care to research it.

When the Fed was recently audited, it was discovered that like $16 Trillion was given out to special interests and foreign banks. When you understand that, you know that they do not wish to get the economy going again and release all the debtors. Plain and simple. Conspiracy? No, not really. It is about greed and control. If you on main street prosper, their machine collapses. It has taken a lot of work to get you in this position without you knowing it. This Executive Order above is the president being drug along kicking and screaming. The release of these police in the US has uncovered much of the illegal banking practices, the false flag attacks, the phony war stories, and so forth.

Many of the trusted leaders are going to jail soon and many Americans are going to feel quite foolish for being on the wrong side. Doesn’t matter which political affiliation you are. 2012 promises to be a dramatic year, so believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Hopefully you do that already. I still strongly maintain that the dinar will be revalued. It is not a matter of investment. Don’t call it that, because it is not. There is no investment that repays 3000 to 1 in normal circumstances. The dinar was created for the sole purpose of transferring wealth and to create a windfall tax for the US government. It was planned from the beginning. It will not be decided by the Iraqi government and it will not depend on some law to be passed. Those are all distractions. This will take place when the timing is right those who are blocking it are out of the way.

It is close now, keep watch..Interpol is about to make some moves behind the scenes. You will see these come out as scandals and offenses of the crazy kind. Don’t get tangled up in any of it. The agency has a dossier on everyone in Washington. It is simply a matter of time.

Excellent summary 20 MD. I am in agreeance with you and was wondering if this has also happened before. They say history repeats itself and in doing so would you say within your research the same occurance happened back in the 90's in which another revalue took place involving Kuwait. It seems to me under the same circumstances and ironically set up by a Bush as well to lead into another presidents term which happened to be Clinton. Its a wonder as well because throughout his presidency Clinton happened to have a booming economy. In fact I think it was said to be the American Hay Day at one time. So would the play on Kuwait have something to do with all of that? Also wasnt that when the euro came out as well? My history is a little foggy on that one. In any case it seemed that America, Japan, Europe, Russia pretty much most of the world was in great economic standing back then which is far from what we see now. Your thoughts if you please.. Nate nc

• Upvote 1

Excellent summary 20 MD. I am in agreeance with you and was wondering if this has also happened before. They say history repeats itself and in doing so would you say within your research the same occurance happened back in the 90's in which another revalue took place involving Kuwait. It seems to me under the same circumstances and ironically set up by a Bush as well to lead into another presidents term which happened to be Clinton. Its a wonder as well because throughout his presidency Clinton happened to have a booming economy. In fact I think it was said to be the American Hay Day at one time. So would the play on Kuwait have something to do with all of that? Also wasnt that when the euro came out as well? My history is a little foggy on that one. In any case it seemed that America, Japan, Europe, Russia pretty much most of the world was in great economic standing back then which is far from what we see now. Your thoughts if you please.. Nate nc

Clinton had a booming economy because the house and senate had a conservative majority.

• Upvote 3

There is gathering evidence that oil is abiotic. It is one in a series of misconceptions that we are duped into believing. Things that are scarce we are told are abundant and have their prices suppressed so we will believe the lie (eg- dwindling silver reserves and fresh water) and things that are abundant we are told are scarce, (e.g oil and diamonds). The list is actually quite extensive but here are some examples of this black is white scenario: Sodium fluoride (the main ingredient in rat poison), GMOs, aspartame, corn syrup, MSG, mercury in vaccines etc, we are told is safe and good for us, and supplements, vitamins, raw milk and organic produce are all being slowly but surely being cast as the bad guys.

Boy aint that the truth. In a nut shell we are victims of propaganda.

Great question, I will be interested in what Terry has to say.

There is a debate as to if you can state Kuwait did indeed RV. I myself feel it was an RI. However your question got me thinking, I think Kuwait certainly was a catalyst to the plan of the dinar. Very good observation.

• Upvote 1

Boy aint that the truth. In a nut shell we are victims of propaganda.

Great question, I will be interested in what Terry has to say.

There is a debate as to if you can state Kuwait did indeed RV. I myself feel it was an RI. However your question got me thinking, I think Kuwait certainly was a catalyst to the plan of the dinar. Very good observation.

When the U.S. and Iraq were friendly after the Iran and Iraq war. The U.S. told Iraq they didn't have a stance on Arab-Arab conflicts. Saddam then believed he could take a piece of Kuwait that he thought was Iraq's. Who knows whether designs on a Kuwait RI was in the works.

The thing about a currency that is based on oil that is in the ground is that it will always be declining in value. Sure, they might (and probably will) make some oil discoveries which will cause a short term increase in value (if they don't just print more of it to offset the oil discovery), but the trend will be, and has to be, always declining in value.

So, if you hold a currency that you KNOW has nowhere to go but down, what do you do with it? You get rid of it. You trade it, sell it, do anything you can do to get rid of it, because you know it has no long term upside.

What happens when everyone, understanding and realizing this, goes to cash in their dinar? What is Iraq going to give them? An IOU for some oil that may not see the light of day for 50 years?

It just doesn't work. Iraq could, tomorrow, say the dinar was worth 1 to 1 and it wouldn't help any of the currency speculators one bit, because no financial institution would recognize it, because no financial institution would be stupid enough to think that Iraq has any easily convertible commodities that are worth 30 trillion dollars.

It'd be just like when Saddam said it was worth 3 bucks, but no one on the planet (except for Saddam and his buddies) could get that rate.

HUH ? ! blink.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks 20MillionDinar, and when you mean those who are blocking it, are we referring to Mallaki?

To be honest, I really don't know. But I personally doubt it is Maliki.

The elite, also known as the banking cartel are the ones who controls most of the world's Central Banks and have a lot of influence on governments worldwide. I am no conspiracy theorist but I have done a ton of research and I know for a fact that there were a few families / groups of people who created the fiat money system that we operate off of today.

There is a small % of people who control the majority of the world's wealth either directly or indirectly.

• Upvote 4

Great questions!

My thoughts: What happened with Kuwait was completely different than what is going on with Iraq. There is no doubt that many people profited from what happened, that has happened with most wars throughout history. People in the know come out ahead and others lose out big time!

I don't think what is happening is any particular president's fault, it was building up to this point for a few decades. However, I still feel that everything was planned from the get go, or rather since the Federal Reserve was established back in 1913. I don't mean that exact dates of recessions, depressions, and economic booms were planned for. Just the fact that what has happened and what is happening was inevitable using their monetary system they created. All of the ups and downs, booms and busts, coming off of the gold standard, excessive printing of money that did not exist, housing crisis, bailouts, etc... These are all results from creating money out of thin air, charging interest on that money, and creating a debt based financial system.

Our economy is past the point of return if you look at the numbers - US DEBT $14 trillion.

Countries' economic status will always change - right now the developed countries (some of the ones you listed) are probably going to have slow growth or will even decline during the next few years - while emerging economies will experience growth and will expand.

The above are all my opinions, I don't claim to know everything about economics and the financial system. But I have done a lot of research and have based my opinions off of what I know.

• Upvote 4

To be honest, I really don't know. But I personally doubt it is Maliki.

The elite, also known as the banking cartel are the ones who controls most of the world's Central Banks and have a lot of influence on governments worldwide. I am no conspiracy theorist but I have done a ton of research and I know for a fact that there were a few families / groups of people who created the fiat money system that we operate off of today.

There is a small % of people who control the majority of the world's wealth either directly or indirectly.

i hope you're not referring to the rothchilds...there was a great post earlier that showed how the CBI was structured....it isn't owed by a wealthy family....and neither is the federal reserve.

• Upvote 1

i hope you're not referring to the rothchilds...there was a great post earlier that showed how the CBI was structured....it isn't owed by a wealthy family....and neither is the federal reserve.

Not directly...but indirectly. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said the Rothschilds, I should have said that it is controlled by a Banking Cartel.

I have research and done enough homework on how, when, and why the Federal Reserve was created to know that it was going to benefit a small group of people and their businesses/banks.

How about you list the 7 founders of the Federal Reserve and give us a brief overview of how and why it was created? Also, why don't you share with us who the 7 founders were at that time?

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

Who were these seven men? The first one I have already mentioned, Senator Nelson Aldrich was the Republican whip in the Senate, he was the chairman of the National Monetary Commission which was the special committee of Congress created for the purpose of making a recommendation to Congress for proposed legislation to reform banking. The public was quite concerned in those days over what was going on in the banking industry; a lot of banks were folding, people were losing their investments in banks, they had broken their promise to guard the depositors assets, there were runs on the bank, banks couldn't give the people their money back. In particular they were concerned over the concentration of wealth in the hands of a few large banks in New York on Wall Street. This is what they called the "money trust" in those days. The money trust was a common phrase. Quite a few politicians had been elected to office on their campaign promise to break the grip of the money trust. President Wilson was one of those politicians that campaigned on that even though Wilson was himself hand-picked by the money trust and financed by the money trust and surrounded by the money trust--all of his advisors and politic cronies. The public didn't know that at the time and it was a popular issue. If you campaigned against the money trust you were quite apt to be elected and that was what I call "the people you love to hate" money trust.

That was one of the purposes of the National Monetary Commission which was to propose legislation to break the grip of the money trust and Aldrich was chairman of that committee. He was also the very important business associate of J. P. Morgan. He was the father-in-law of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. which means that eventually he became the grandfather of Nelson Rockefeller, our former vice-president. You remember his full name was Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller; his middle name being derived from his famous grandfather.

The second important person there was Abraham Andrew who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury. He later became a Congressman and he was very important in banking circles.

Frank Vanderlip was there. He was the President of the National City Bank of New York which was the largest of all of the banks in America representing the financial interests of William Rockefeller and the international investment firm of Kuhn, Loeb & Company.

Henry Davison was there, the senior partner of the J. P. Morgan Company. Charles Norton was there; he was the President of the First National Bank of New York which was another one of the giants. Benjamin Strong was at the meeting; he was the head of J. P. Morgan's Banker's Trust Company and Benjamin Strong three years later would become the first head of the Federal Reserve System.

Finally, there was Paul Warburg who was probably the most important at the meeting because of his knowledge of banking as it was practiced in Europe. Paul Warburg was born in Germany and eventually became a naturalized American citizen. He was a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company and was a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty in England and France where he maintained very close working relationships throughout his entire career with his brother, Max Warburg, who was the head of the Warburg banking consortium in Germany and the Netherlands. Paul Warburg was one of the wealthiest men in the world. In fact, those of you who are Little Orphan Annie fans will remember Daddy Warbucks. Daddy Warbucks was the characterization of Paul Warburg and everyone at the time was well aware of that fact. I have his photograph in my book and if you compare the photograph to the cartoon drawing you'll see the resemblance between Paul WARburg and Daddy WARbucks. And while we're on the topic of cartoon characters, if you played Monopoly, you remember the drawing of the capitalist with the handle-bar mustache and the cigar? That's J. P. Morgan.

These were the seven men aboard that railroad car who were at Jekyll Island. Amazing as it may seem, they represented approximately 1/4 of the wealth of the entire world. These are the men that sat around the table and created the Federal Reserve System.

http://bigeye.com/griffin.htm

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 8

Who were these seven men? The first one I have already mentioned, Senator Nelson Aldrich was the Republican whip in the Senate, he was the chairman of the National Monetary Commission which was the special committee of Congress created for the purpose of making a recommendation to Congress for proposed legislation to reform banking. The public was quite concerned in those days over what was going on in the banking industry; a lot of banks were folding, people were losing their investments in banks, they had broken their promise to guard the depositors assets, there were runs on the bank, banks couldn't give the people their money back. In particular they were concerned over the concentration of wealth in the hands of a few large banks in New York on Wall Street. This is what they called the "money trust" in those days. The money trust was a common phrase. Quite a few politicians had been elected to office on their campaign promise to break the grip of the money trust. President Wilson was one of those politicians that campaigned on that even though Wilson was himself hand-picked by the money trust and financed by the money trust and surrounded by the money trust--all of his advisors and politic cronies. The public didn't know that at the time and it was a popular issue. If you campaigned against the money trust you were quite apt to be elected and that was what I call "the people you love to hate" money trust.

That was one of the purposes of the National Monetary Commission which was to propose legislation to break the grip of the money trust and Aldrich was chairman of that committee. He was also the very important business associate of J. P. Morgan. He was the father-in-law of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. which means that eventually he became the grandfather of Nelson Rockefeller, our former vice-president. You remember his full name was Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller; his middle name being derived from his famous grandfather.

The second important person there was Abraham Andrew who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury. He later became a Congressman and he was very important in banking circles.

Frank Vanderlip was there. He was the President of the National City Bank of New York which was the largest of all of the banks in America representing the financial interests of William Rockefeller and the international investment firm of Kuhn, Loeb & Company.

Henry Davison was there, the senior partner of the J. P. Morgan Company. Charles Norton was there; he was the President of the First National Bank of New York which was another one of the giants. Benjamin Strong was at the meeting; he was the head of J. P. Morgan's Banker's Trust Company and Benjamin Strong three years later would become the first head of the Federal Reserve System.

Finally, there was Paul Warburg who was probably the most important at the meeting because of his knowledge of banking as it was practiced in Europe. Paul Warburg was born in Germany and eventually became a naturalized American citizen. He was a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company and was a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty in England and France where he maintained very close working relationships throughout his entire career with his brother, Max Warburg, who was the head of the Warburg banking consortium in Germany and the Netherlands. Paul Warburg was one of the wealthiest men in the world. In fact, those of you who are Little Orphan Annie fans will remember Daddy Warbucks. Daddy Warbucks was the characterization of Paul Warburg and everyone at the time was well aware of that fact. I have his photograph in my book and if you compare the photograph to the cartoon drawing you'll see the resemblance between Paul WARburg and Daddy WARbucks. And while we're on the topic of cartoon characters, if you played Monopoly, you remember the drawing of the capitalist with the handle-bar mustache and the cigar? That's J. P. Morgan.

These were the seven men aboard that railroad car who were at Jekyll Island. Amazing as it may seem, they represented approximately 1/4 of the wealth of the entire world. These are the men that sat around the table and created the Federal Reserve System.

http://bigeye.com/griffin.htm

+1 for that post. Excellent!!!

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Thanks 20mil for the article and there have certainly been pros and cons to a centralized bank...If you look at the individuals you listed, I believe they all have banking connections in NY which would make them part of the NY Federal Reserve...I'm sure you are aware that there are 12 different and independent reserve banks in the US...each is own by the banks that are in their respective districts.

...The Federal Reserve Act requires national banks and participating state banks to purchase shares of their regional Federal Reserve Bank upon joining the System, thereby becoming "member banks" (12 USCA 282)...

Perhaps foreigners own shares of the New York Federal Reserve Bank directly. The law stipulates a small portion of Federal Reserve stock may be available for sale to the public. No person or organization, however, may own more than $25,000 of such public stock and none of it carries voting rights (12 USCA 283). However, under the terms of the Federal Reserve Act, public stock was only to be sold in the event the sale of stock to member banks did not raise the minimum of $4 million of initial capital for each Federal Reserve Bank when they were organized in 1913 (12 USCA 281). Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public. In other words, no Federal Reserve stock has ever been sold to foreigners; it has only been sold to banks which are members of the Federal Reserve System

So in order to control any of the Federal Reserve Banks...they would need to have a controlling interest in a majority of the banks that make up each district...there are over 1000 member banks in the New York Federal Reserve group...all of which get a single vote...so they would have to spend hundreds of billions of dollars in order to have a controlling interest in at least 500 of the banks.

The SEC requires the name of any individual or organization that owns more than 5 percent of the outstanding shares of a publicly traded firm be made public so it would be easy to see if they actually own that many of the banks...which they don't.

The New York Federal Reserve Bank through its direct and permanent representation on the FOMC has more say on monetary policy than other Federal Reserve Banks, but it still only has one vote of twelve on the FOMC and no say at all in setting the discount rate or the required reserve ratio. If it wanted monetary policy to go in one direction, while the Board and the rest of the FOMC wanted policy to go another, then the New York Fed would be out-voted. The powers over U.S. monetary policy rest firmly with the publicly-appointed Board of Governors and the Federal Open Market Committee, not with the New York Federal Reserve Bank or a group of international conspirators.

And here is the kicker...who gets the profits from the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System certainly makes large profits. According to the Board's 1995 Annual Report, the System had net income totaling $23.9 billion, which, if it were a single firm, would qualify it as one of the most profitable companies in the world. How were these profits distributed? By an agreement between the Board of Governors and the Treasury, nearly all of the Fed's annual profits are paid to the federal government. Accordingly, a lion's share of $23.4 billion, which represents 97.9 percent of the Federal Reserve's net income, was transferred to the Treasury. The Federal Reserve Banks kept $283 million, and the remaining $231 million was paid to its stockholders as dividends.

Given that less than one percent of the Fed's net earnings are distributed as dividends, it seems that an investor could easily find much more profitable ways to store their wealth than buying Federal Reserve stock

• Upvote 3

Clinton had a booming economy because the house and senate had a conservative majority.

Lest we forget the policies Ronnie put into place a decade before. Economies don't change overnight, folks. I do agree with your view on conservative majority though.