Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1968 - Iron Butterfly - In-A-Godda-Da-Vida

stargazer55

Not sure why you got a neg, but I will even you out. Great song, have not heard in eons...

pp

Thanks. I remember this song like it was yesterday. It took our band weeks & weeks of practice to add it to our repertoire. So it's kind of burned in so to speak when ever I pick up one of my electrics. :)

Thanks. I remember this song like it was yesterday. It took our band weeks & weeks of practice to add it to our repertoire. So it's kind of burned in so to speak when ever I pick up one of my electrics. :)

Another +1 for you bro. I saw them live summer of '68 at the Tijuana Bull Ring by the Sea. Typical west coast summer outdoor event for the time including the Hells Angels lighting the stage on fire when Eric Burden and the Animals failed to show and play. Seems they were stopped at the border bringing marijuana into TJ. Go figure. B)

GH

Another +1 for you bro. I saw them live summer of '68 at the Tijuana Bull Ring by the Sea. Typical west coast summer outdoor event for the time including the Hells Angels lighting the stage on fire when Eric Burden and the Animals failed to show and play. Seems they were stopped at the border bringing marijuana into TJ. Go figure. B)

GH

Ah! You're bringing back more memories! Boy, do I remember the the beach scene back then...Beatles, The Doors, Gary Pucket & the Union Gap...the list goes on. :D

• Upvote 1

Not sure why you got a neg, but I will even you out. Great song, have not heard in eons...

pp

I noticed there's somebody going around lately and negging music posts.. While that's certainly legitimate I for one fail to see the point of doing that esp. when thread is about music tracks... If they don't like the music they can just move on... The negging of a song / track is plain absurd... JMHO.

1968 - Iron Butterfly - In-A-Godda-Da-Vida

My all time favorite Psychedelic/Hard Rock song. The drum solo by Ron Bushy is outstanding! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LHNmG0X4t4

Great selection, my Friend... And you're absolutely right of course about Ron Bushy's drum solo...

Simply stunning (esp. for the time)

I also enjoy from same Album this one:

And this:

Edited by umbertino

I noticed there's somebody going around lately and negging music posts.. While that's certainly legitimate I for one fail to see the point of doing that esp. when thread is about music tracks... If they don't like the music they can just move on... The negging of a song / track is plain absurd... JMHO.

Great selection, my Friend... And you're absolutely right of course about Ron Bushy's drum solo...

Simply stunning (esp. for the time)

I also enjoy from same Album this one:

And this:

Absolutely right - it's an 'Off Topic' and shouldn't be negged. Some people are just too mean for their own good.

If you like drummers check out the Steve Moore as the 'Mad Drummer' :

• Upvote 1

I heard the real title was supposed to be "In the garden of Eden" but the band was so high, it came out In a godda da vida :o That's f'd up if you ask me....pass it around. B)

+1 for ya Yeah, your right, it was actually the singer who was stoned in the studio, but after a few takes, he got worse, so they left it in as In A Gadda Da Vida

• Upvote 1