Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've been reading the articles from Iraq and have come to the conclusion, Iraq has a drinking problem. They just don't make any sense. Just the other day an article mentioned Talabani was dying. The next day I read he was coming to Baghdad to dialogue about the political "issues" in Iraq. I thought hmmmm, I'm glad Talabani is alive and kicking cause I kind of like the guy. But I thought he was almost dead.

Yesterday they write an article they found 44 trillion dinar, but as I took a closer look it appears they lost 44 trillion dinar. I guess, I am not really sure what it was all about. I do know today Iraq said they won't be passing the 2012 budget until mid February. What? The other day they said it was a done deal all it needed was a few brush strokes and it was ready to go. Perhaps Iraq needs till February to decide if they found 44 trillion or lost 44 trillion dinars. Someone will probably show up and say, "Oh yeah the 44 trillion dinar. It's in my bank account and I forgot all about it!"

Today there was an article reporting Iraqs concern about currency smuggling and lack of control over the economy. Yesterday or perhaps the day before I read they had it handled they weren't concerned at all! Everything was in control. Now it's not in control?

When it comes to an RV or if their are going to do the dirty RD, I can't make heads or tails out of that one. Today a GOI member feels the dinar needs some oomph to it. Then Saleh pops out of the banking doors and goes on to say....we are not gonna have this thing completed until 2013. Not the exchange rate but the exchange of the currency. Okay.....apparently we are into the second stage.....of what? Metamorphosis of the dinar? How they abuse those three zero's someone should report them. They want to delete them, drop them, raise them, cut them....zero's deserve better than that. I'm just saying.

They have to be drinking because they don't seem to remember what they told us the day before. And if they remember they can't even remember what they meant.

Here is where I think they really drink the hard stuff. In most every article they sprinkle metaphors of bugs bunny, cleavage, lesbians, ladders, menopause, watermelons and babysitters. They must be delusional and need a drink or they are so drunk the

google translator can't even understand them. I almost have to be drunk to understand a word their articles say!

Another thing, sometimes Iraq doesn't even show up for work! They say it's a holiday, not one of the usual 180 days of holidays but a new one. Something Iraq pulled out its butt so it can get over its hang over from the holiday it just had!

Iraq needs to go to AA, I would suggest Betty Ford but then Iraq would be out of town forever and this RV would never happen. I would support Iraq if I could, I would invite Iraq to my house and help them to sobriety but its so big. I can't fit a country in my RV. :blink: I would need an RV for that, besides I would have to hide my Johnny Walker Black.

In conclusion to my observation, now I know what I'm dealing with. A country has to know they no longer can imbibe, anyway not until they get this RV done! Until then, I will have to put up with their stories that change into a different story then back to the original

story the next day.

Fondly I remember the song, "Joy to the World", Three Dog Night.

"Jeremiah was a bull frog, was a good friend of mine, never understood a word he said, but I helped him drink his wine!"

Cheers All ;)

• Upvote 7

zigmeister...Brother you hit the nail on the head...more conflicting stories than a wayward husband caught with lipstick on his collar......if you don't like the story you read coming out of Iraq, wait a few hours and another one will arrive that contradicted the first...and on and on it goes....good post zigmeister

• Upvote 4

Zig-this is soooo funny! And I totally agree. Just when I think I know what is happening Iraq turns around and says something totally different. I do believe in this investment, but it sure does get confusing some days. Thanks for your post, I needed a good laugh!

• Upvote 3

Zig, I couldn't agree with you more! All we get is conflicting stories from Iraq and here the "gurus" buy into all this and change their predictions accordingly so that all we hear is, Iraq did this today, so the RV will come in a few days or in Iraq the parliament said this so that means the RV will be here in a few Hours!! And it keeps on going. Thanks for the laughs.

• Upvote 2

zigmeister...Brother you hit the nail on the head...more conflicting stories than a wayward husband caught with lipstick on his collar......if you don't like the story you read coming out of Iraq, wait a few hours and another one will arrive that contradicted the first...and on and on it goes....good post zigmeister

Ya, and they say you can't please everybody. Phhtt, Iraqs got it covered. :lol:

• Upvote 2

It's called Dinarquiri's. :lol:

That is the drink! We will be drinking those in LV for shore!

That is so funny! Thanks.

• Upvote 1