Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bombing in Baghdad

HopeTas

CNN just reported a bombing in a Shiite neighborhood in Baghdad that killed 24 and wounded 70 on January 5. Prayers go out for peace for that city and the people of Iraq, not for our own desire for the RV, but for the sake of the families and children there.

CNN

Edited by TexasGranny
added link and moved to News
  • Upvote 1

How ugly does one have to be to turn on his own people in such primitive, barbaric fashion...

We put our arms around that country and held it while it cried itself out, helped it realise it's potential, dusted it off and helped it to it's feet and hoped for the best.

Why does the worst of anything always have to get the upper hand and try to destroy potential beauty. Damned unfair world. :angry:

• Upvote 1

How ugly does one have to be to turn on his own people in such primitive, barbaric fashion...

We put our arms around that country and held it while it cried itself out, helped it realise it's potential, dusted it off and helped it to it's feet and hoped for the best.

Why does the worst of anything always have to get the upper hand and try to destroy potential beauty. Damned unfair world. :angry:

And these are the same people you expect to become rich from the currency? Makes you think twice, huh? A bunch of religious fanatics who could not agree on the color of ****! The place is very unstable and unpredictable. The explosions you are talking about are near where I am located and this happens on a regular basis. You only get bits and pieces on the news. ;)

• Upvote 1

And these are the same people you expect to become rich from the currency? Makes you think twice, huh? A bunch of religious fanatics who could not agree on the color of ****! The place is very unstable and unpredictable. The explosions you are talking about are near where I am located and this happens on a regular basis. You only get bits and pieces on the news. ;)

***///

Only taking out what I put in + a small COLA.

From the places I've been and the things I've seen, you can imagine from some of my posts where my 'profit' is going.

Wish I had more company in my plan to 'pay it forward', brother.

Can I count you in?

Peace Be With You

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

t

To In Iraq , I would like to truly thank you and all the the fine American soldiers serving in a foreign land . You all are the real heros of humanity . Believe it . These pencil neck free loaders like Obama do not have a clue . I would like to apologize for obamas comments when apologizing to Iran and others for America's actions . This poor excuse for a real man makes me want to throw up . It takes quite a bit for this old Marine to do that ..... I am appalled at what directionl he is taking this brave country . For him to turn this country into a give me something for nothing communist way is intolerable . To see the men and woman soldiers , police , firemen and all that have fought and protected our free way , and for him to do this is so disheartening . I want you to know this old marine will vote this tyrant out and all that you have sacrificed will not be in vain . While you have been giving the citizens of another country their freedom we are having ours taken away . Imagine fine soldier we cannot have prayers said in our classrooms , we cannot say the pledge of allegiance out loud in our schools , we cannot say Merry Christmas because we will offend someone! , Obama allows guns to be given to illegal Mexican drug lords killing our border patrol agents , illegal aliensto be allowed to vote without identification , Obama allows senators and congressmen and woman to inside trade , something that the American citizen wound spend years in a federal prison for. Fellow soldier , what does the word illegal mean to you ? It does not mean anything to Obama and crew . Obama has the Gaul to stand on national tv and say he was responsible for killing another tyrant bin lardin , that pencil neck never spent a second in the military, at least in this brave country . He wasn't minutely responsible , it was all of you fine men and woman in the trenches searching , scraping , waiting , and finding that devil . You and I know this . The people of this wonderful giving country have to wake up From our small , everything is fine worlds and vote this destroyer of our free land out once and for all . We want a country where these soldiers can come home to and raise children who can think for themselves and not . Be dependant on the gov to eat sleep and speak for themselves . America we owe this to them and their future . Look what they have sacrificed for us . God speed soldiers and may America still be the land of the free when you return home . an old Marine , Semper Fi ............

• Upvote 2

t

To In Iraq , I would like to truly thank you and all the the fine American soldiers serving in a foreign land . You all are the real heros of humanity . Believe it . These pencil neck free loaders like Obama do not have a clue . I would like to apologize for obamas comments when apologizing to Iran and others for America's actions . This poor excuse for a real man makes me want to throw up . It takes quite a bit for this old Marine to do that ..... I am appalled at what directionl he is taking this brave country . For him to turn this country into a give me something for nothing communist way is intolerable . To see the men and woman soldiers , police , firemen and all that have fought and protected our free way , and for him to do this is so disheartening . I want you to know this old marine will vote this tyrant out and all that you have sacrificed will not be in vain . While you have been giving the citizens of another country their freedom we are having ours taken away . Imagine fine soldier we cannot have prayers said in our classrooms , we cannot say the pledge of allegiance out loud in our schools , we cannot say Merry Christmas because we will offend someone! , Obama allows guns to be given to illegal Mexican drug lords killing our border patrol agents , illegal aliensto be allowed to vote without identification , Obama allows senators and congressmen and woman to inside trade , something that the American citizen wound spend years in a federal prison for. Fellow soldier , what does the word illegal mean to you ? It does not mean anything to Obama and crew . Obama has the Gaul to stand on national tv and say he was responsible for killing another tyrant bin lardin , that pencil neck never spent a second in the military, at least in this brave country . He wasn't minutely responsible , it was all of you fine men and woman in the trenches searching , scraping , waiting , and finding that devil . You and I know this . The people of this wonderful giving country have to wake up From our small , everything is fine worlds and vote this destroyer of our free land out once and for all . We want a country where these soldiers can come home to and raise children who can think for themselves and not . Be dependant on the gov to eat sleep and speak for themselves . America we owe this to them and their future . Look what they have sacrificed for us . God speed soldiers and may America still be the land of the free when you return home . an old Marine , Semper Fi ............

Worthy of reading again , I think ......

• Upvote 1

No nation can be destroyed from without

until it has first destroyed itself from within.

No nation that has totally turned its back on God

has ever remained as a superpower.

No I am not talking about Iraq, but America.

We are not a free country anymore, Freedom is only

an illusion that has been played out by some of the most

masterful illusionist this world has to offer.

BUT make no mistake about it,

WE ARE STILL THE BEST THING GOING ON THE BLOCK.

Observation Only.Be Extremely Grateful.

Alternative:

North Korea

Don't expect comfort, or freedom in this bizarre rogue state, which admits fewer than 2,000 Westerners each year. Photography and interactions with locals are strictly controlled by official minders who accompany every visitor.

But if you can stomach the restrictions, a journey through North Korea offers a provocative (and unsettling) glimpse of a land where the Cold War endures, where the Internet is unknown and where televisions and radios are hardwired to receive only government frequencies. The country is home to scenic mountains and ancient cities, but above all, North Korea serves up a jarring challenge to every preconception we carry from home.

Travel tip: Avoid talking politics at all costs. Insulting the government – even unintentionally – is both highly offensive and illegal. It could land you in jail, and worse for your guide.

1960's Article. Think Again. Written Yesterday.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/travel/news-and-trends/bruce-kirkby/see-these-destinations-before-they-change-forever/article2293918/

Edited by DinarBot