Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA RATE CHANGE TEST

wavggg

Hey Pals!

As you probably know - we suspect there may have been an in-country rate change. We need your help.

I dunno why I didn't ask this already- I asked everyone on DV the last time we had a close call and thought perhaps there was an in-country rate change.

Here's the test if you want to try:

PLEASE Anyone with a WARKA account go and look at your balance equivilant sheet between your Dinar and Dollar accounts.

Then, transfer a small amount of Dinar into your Dollar account and report back what the total of each was.

Since WARKA is in-country, doing this might provide evidence of what we suspect.

THANK YOU!

GG

Hey Pals!

As you probably know - we suspect there may have been an in-country rate change. We need your help.

I dunno why I didn't ask this already- I asked everyone on DV the last time we had a close call and thought perhaps there was an in-country rate change.

PLEASE Anyone with a WARKA account go and look at your balance equivilant sheet between your Dinar and Dollar accounts.

Then, transfer a small amount of Dinar into your Dollar account and report back what the total of each was.

Since WARKA is in-country, doing this might provide evidence of what we suspect.

THANK YOU!

GG

NOW gg

I like you and i dont know if you have ILL intentions are not

But asking people to check there accounts at a given time can be monitored......

I would hope that is not your intentions

I have enjoyed you replys to my postes in the last days

And would not throw you under the bus

DONY ASK people to do that for gain

If im wrong and you did not know that that was possible SORRY

dont let me find out if im right

love ya man

note...........this could be done at any time but would require ......random searches dew to high traffic

BUT if they know in advance ......THEY CAN PUT A TRAP on the server that monitors the trraffic for a certian time frame

not a good thing

• Upvote 1

NOW gg

But asking people to check there accounts at a given time can be monitored......

love ya man

note...........this could be done at any time but would require ......random searches dew to high traffic

BUT if they know in advance ......THEY CAN PUT A TRAP on the server that monitors the trraffic for a certian time frame

not a good thing

May I have my Lambs Navy Rum Back. When you are done of course. Enjoy. Dew Drop Inn.

Edited by DinarBot

Just transferred $1000 from usd to iqd and received 1,175,000 iqd. Rate was $1=iqd1175

Hi Umbwakali!

Awesome job. That was important.

THANK YOU

This confirms no in-country rate change yet!

+1 (I'd give you +100 if I could)

Best!

Greg

NOW gg

love ya man

not a good thing

Hey Randall:

Ya should know me better than that :D

No Scam, No Scan, No Gain, No Pain!

It's all about validation for the group.

Huggies!

Greg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

Hey Pals!

THANK YOU!

GG

Good idea and get charged for making this transaction. Well at least Warka gets something out of it.

Good idea and get charged for making this transaction. Well at least Warka gets something out of it.

Hey Hoopdog:

Good point about bank charge. Don't know if they do.

Our Umbwakali said they got 1175IQD/1USD and didn't say if there was an overage.

That would make the rate better than I have gotten over here stateside.

(Umbwakali - if you got charged for the effort - thank you. I hope you were going to do it anyway... :rolleyes: )

BTW Hoopdog - I see you're in the Quad Cities. My kid is a Sophomore at Augie - headin' back Saturday.

Maybe one of these days I'll hang a bit longer and we can grab a Dinar Brew - After all, one of the few remaining Bennigan's is there in DT RI!

GO ILLINI!

Greg

• Upvote 1

I do not think there is a charge for online transfers, but I could be wrong. I think there was a charge when Warka did my first transfer for me.

There was no charge I have transferred that very month for 6 months now

. Glad to help out.

Listen all the, cbi and any online bank account in Iraq will be the best way to verify the rate change, of course if and when it happens !!!! Here's to speculating :rolleyes:

Thanks Umbwakali!

1) You did us a "solid" by checking that out and confirmiing the rate and

2) You saved me from looking like I asked you to go out of your way and pay out-of-pocket for the experiment

I hope everyone gets and understands your comment, "online bank account in Iraq will be the best way to verify the rate change"

Best!

Greg

NOW gg

love ya man

not a good thing

***///

Good advice r-man. An excellent intel share.( I like you when you're usin' the 'ol bean, buddy!)