Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feb 28 CBI Auction - Posted right at CBI Open for the day.

dinarded

tabi, today or the 28th is suppose to be Prophet's Day.

Have a great day!

Ask your Prophet if today or the 28th are the same day? Other than that, I have no idea what you're talking about!? Unless, it's a" Prophet of finance", what's the difference?

Yes today is a holiday in iraq meaning the bank isnt even open today. So i highly doubt that it will RV today. But I would presume it would possibly tomorrow because that is when the banks are opened.

If today is a "Holiday" why did they have an auction? Maybe that's why they got it done so fast??? Maybe, today is a half-day for them.

The fact that CBI has today (Feb 28th) listed as a holiday (Muhammeds b-day) on their website and yet they supposedly had an auction and subsequently released the results at record speed, makes me more than question whether this in fact happened or is really a nice "smokescreen" as previously mentioned.

GO RV!!