Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I noticed yesterday that A DV member had posted a copy of an interview which I had been requested to do on "another site" and that this post was very quickly removed by person/s unidentified. The notation indicated that it had been "moved" but in truth it was REmoved. I hadn't intended to post it myself, but was impressed that someone had though it contained information important enough that it should be taken to other sites. When something like this is removed, it speaks volumes about integrity, and should be of great concern to all. I'm hoping that it was an action taken by someone who "thought" they were doing the right thing, rather than by the site owner. Censorship is NEVER a good thing, and should not be tolerated in this country or any other. People are currently losing their lives in several countries around the world protesting actions very similar to this one, and I find it deeply disturbing that it would be tolerated here. I was a bit surprised that it would occur on this particular site. Google is your friend.

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

i was just wondering that myself...why is any article or opinion moved or removed from this site.WE LET ALL THE RUMORS TO STAY POSTED.but someone who has a different opinion may be rejected.....no wonder some of the big named researchers dont come here anymore...their time is valuable to them and I wouldnt take the time to if I was in their position......JMO......remove this if you wish.....Ican find many site that offer the same news...tim5400

• Upvote 2

I noticed yesterday that A DV member had posted a copy of an interview which I had been requested to do on "another site" and that this post was very quickly removed by person/s unidentified. The notation indicated that it had been "moved" but in truth it was REmoved. I hadn't intended to post it myself, but was impressed that someone had though it contained information important enough that it should be taken to other sites. When something like this is removed, it speaks volumes about integrity, and should be of great concern to all. I'm hoping that it was an action taken by someone who "thought" they were doing the right thing, rather than by the site owner. Censorship is NEVER a good thing, and should not be tolerated in this country or any other. People are currently losing their lives in several countries around the world protesting actions very similar to this one, and I find it deeply disturbing that it would be tolerated here. I was a bit surprised that it would occur on this particular site. Google is your friend.

This has happened before, if they don't like it, it's gone..........

I can't find it either and also used google.....

maybe we need some keywords to try?

Super easy to find- no problems.

To Legolas-- thank you for your time and your perspective. It was an interesting read.

INTERNET KEYWORDS:

Legolas + interview + Iraqi Dinar + [ Dr. Seuss line from a book/ Character] + [female genitalia wash] + bag

HINT: it's on a blog

• Upvote 1

Super easy to find- no problems.

To Legolas-- thank you for your time and your perspective. It was an interesting read.

INTERNET KEYWORDS:

Legolas + interview + Iraqi Dinar + [ Dr. Seuss line from a book/ Character] + [female genitalia wash] + bag

HINT: it's on a blog

LOL. Thank you FreckledFuzz. Outstanding job. Personally, I think that most opinions are worth reading, and people should at the very least have an opportunity to make their own decisions as to what they read/don't read, or agree/disagree with. I would hope that this site would re-post Merry1's original topic rather than have it be necessary to use cryptic hints and references to find it on another site, but your mad skills are appreciated by many, I'm sure.

:P

I might get neg for this...I for one Censorship has it pro's and con's.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you implying that this article is regarding a Dr. Seuss book. A book that generations have grown up with. Personally, Dr. Seuss books didn't appeal to me. And mentions (female gentitalia wash) in a child's book.

Then this is where the censorship comes in as a pro. Protecting our children is a must for we parents.

Why all the fuss. Post's are moved or removed for a reason, until you know exactly why its was remove don't spread any hype than necessary. :(

That's all I have to say about this. Oh and you can remove this post it wouldn't hurt my feelings. ;):);):)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If it said it was moved than it was moved , what is the post topic and I will find it !! I've seen this confusion many times when it is still in the forums :blink:

Thanks Vizio. Pretty sure it was removed, but you're effort is appreciated. It was posted in "Opinions" by Merry1 yesterday, and there is no longer a reference to it under any topic. There isn't even a reference to it under posts or topics on Merry1's profile, which there definitely would be if it was still on the site.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you implying that this article is regarding a Dr. Seuss book. A book that generations have grown up with. Personally, Dr. Seuss books didn't appeal to me. And mentions (female gentitalia wash) in a child's book.

Then this is where the censorship comes in as a pro. Protecting our children is a must for we parents.

Why all the fuss. Post's are moved or removed for a reason, until you know exactly why its was remove don't spread any hype than necessary. :(

That's all I have to say about this. Oh and you can remove this post it wouldn't hurt my feelings. ;):);):)

No he was just giving keywords so you can search google for it. The guy that gave the interview is named Sam I Am and is blog is called dinar douchebags

Patty......the Dr. Seuss reference was merely a clever clue from Freckled Fuzz to assist people in finding it. The post had nothing to do with the brilliant and extremely popular writer of children's books. ;)

• Upvote 1

I heard the IQD team went into some multi level marketing scam, so it could be them scaming people. I sure am disapointed in the IQD team because they use to have good news there, but all of a sudden they are scamming, or certain ones on there are scamming.

Edited by LoneWolfJack
  • Upvote 1

Im sorry, but you need to learn a little in self control before you post. You may want to go back and read the post a little slower to actually understand what is going on. Your response was inappropriate and it makes you look foolish, your right, you may want it removed.

Responses like yours are why I dont spend much time on these sites, you can obviously tell you only wanted to bash OP and had no clue what was going on, but you still wanted to get your 2 cents in.

Oh, and I didnt 'neg" you, I personally think that is childish.

• Upvote 3

Ok, everyone needs to calm down before we say more than needs to be said here!! First, the member that posted this has been banned from this site under 8 different names! The article was unapproved when the member was banned again from DV. This had nothing to do with the article itself but the person that brought it to us from another site! Chill out for a couple seconds and let's see if we can get this fixed! Some of you just LOOK for reasons to complain about the job we mods do here and that is very disappointing to me!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Patty......the Dr. Seuss reference was merely a clever clue from Freckled Fuzz to assist people in finding it. The post had nothing to do with the brilliant and extremely popular writer of children's books. ;)

Legolas...Thanks for clarifying this. I stand corrected. :D

Im sorry, but you need to learn a little in self control before you post. You may want to go back and read the post a little slower to actually understand what is going on. Your response was inappropriate and it makes you look foolish, your right, you may want it removed.

Responses like yours are why I dont spend much time on these sites, you can obviously tell you only wanted to bash OP and had no clue what was going on, but you still wanted to get your 2 cents in.

Oh, and I didnt 'neg" you, I personally think that is childish.

4given2... no need to get bent out of shape, I'll even go further and apologise for offending you...just gave a little bit of my opinion, no harm done.

I'm not a basher, but I will stand up for the children. Oh, and I didn't neg. you. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pattangel, this is not a chidrens site. It is for people who have made an investment and read up on anything that may affect it.

Censorship of childrens books is one thing, censorship of what one may post on this or any other site (I was banned from another site because I was not in agreement with what the "guru's" at that site posted) can't be tolerated and I don't think it is happening here. The post in question made be under another topic or may have been temporarily removed to be re-posted later under whatever topic it may fit in!

• Upvote 1

If a post is removed don't you think that there should be a reason posted why it was removed, or moved, and what location if any?

• Upvote 1