Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is what I will do with my return from an RV

Seabee

I know many of you have laid out plans for when you cash in your Dinar. However, I thought I would take it a step futher and show anyone that wants to see. I am always telling my freinds and family not to buy anything for me because material things just take up space not to mention the dusting and cleaning. To me material things are just a waste of the planets resources.

I would like to say that I am not talking out of my head and that I do like nice things. However, there is only so much stuff we can take in that I would rather give to other people.

I know other people would be happy to receive things that is why after I build my new dream house I am going to help the poor. I would like to help the local Rescue Mission, the Food Pantry and money to my church. You see, I live in the second poorest county in New York State and it shows when you drive around the county. I am sure many of you have simmilar plans like I have and you are to be commended for it. Hopefully we can make this a better world. In any case I please take a look at my idea for a new home. I want to leave this to my adopted son when I leave this world. We all would love a nice home to live and raise a family.

We are all hear on this planett for but a short time and need to leave the Earth in a much better state then when we were first born here.

My gut tells me the RV will still happen during the 1st quarter of this year. GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RV :):):):)

http://www.architecturaldesigns.com/country-house-plan-2384jd.asp#4e48812f-a173-49d6-918a-aff4f827cc89

• Upvote 4

I know many of you have laid out plans for when you cash in your Dinar. However, I thought I would take it a step futher and show anyone that wants to see. I am always telling my freinds and family not to buy anything for me because material things just take up space not to mention the dusting and cleaning. To me material things are just a waste of the planets resources.

I would like to say that I am not talking out of my head and that I do like nice things. However, there is only so much stuff we can take in that I would rather give to other people.

I know other people would be happy to receive things that is why after I build my new dream house I am going to help the poor. I would like to help the local Rescue Mission, the Food Pantry and money to my church. You see, I live in the second poorest county in New York State and it shows when you drive around the county. I am sure many of you have simmilar plans like I have and you are to be commended for it. Hopefully we can make this a better world. In any case I please take a look at my idea for a new home. I want to leave this to my adopted son when I leave this world. We all would love a nice home to live and raise a family.

We are all hear on this planett for but a short time and need to leave the Earth in a much better state then when we were first born here.

My gut tells me the RV will still happen during the 1st quarter of this year. GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RV :):):):)

http://www.architecturaldesigns.com/country-house-plan-2384jd.asp#4e48812f-a173-49d6-918a-aff4f827cc89

Seebee1972,

You have a good taste in housing.. love your new home... will be perfect for New York.. ;)

When this rv ever happens, I also would like to do some work for community and children...I would like to build orphanages and dig wells to provide people with clean water to drink, I also want to do something for the vets... I realize now how blessed we are to have the brave men and women to protect our country and willing to even sacrifice their lives because the love for this beautiful country and Ol' Glory.

It would be fun to reconnect with all DV families in 6 months after rv's and see where we all are with our goals and lives... I hope we can make the world a better place :)

Happy New Year to you and your family! All the best for 2012!

• Upvote 1

My gut tells me the RV will still happen during the 1st quarter of this year.

My gut tells me that it's 6:55am right now .... I've been up working for the past 24 hours and havent eat'n in the past 8 ..... time for food ...... mega breakfeast oh yeah !!!

I like your way of thinking about what your gonna do post RV ...... I can respect that +1

here's the house I plan to buy http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180768995329?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 its sooooo cheap for what it is !!

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

Seebee1972,

You have a good taste in housing.. love your new home... will be perfect for New York.. ;)

When this rv ever happens, I also would like to do some work for community and children...I would like to build orphanages and dig wells to provide people with clean water to drink, I also want to do something for the vets... I realize now how blessed we are to have the brave men and women to protect our country and willing to even sacrifice their lives because the love for this beautiful country and Ol' Glory.

It would be fun to reconnect with all DV families in 6 months after rv's and see where we all are with our goals and lives... I hope we can make the world a better place :)

Happy New Year to you and your family! All the best for 2012!

You just reminded me that I have a cousin that I grew up with here and she has been in Africa for many years running a mission. She raises many to provide well with clean drinking water. She has also helped provide schools for the children in the Savanha. I have to help her out now that you reminded me. Cudo's and +1

• Upvote 1

My gut tells me that it's 6:55am right now .... I've been up working for the past 24 hours and havent eat'n in the past 8 ..... time for food ...... mega breakfeast oh yeah !!!

I like your way of thinking about what your gonna do post RV ...... I can respect that +1

here's the house I plan to buy http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180768995329?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 its sooooo cheap for what it is !!

Machine: Now that is what I call a house. To bad there is nothing like that in Upstate NY. +1 to you

Hope it all goes well for you.

Machine: Now that is what I call a house. To bad there is nothing like that in Upstate NY. +1 to you

Hope it all goes well for you.

I'm sure there is, but the price tag probably has a few more zero's on it lol ...... yeah I would give my left ******** for that house, here's hoping this RV comes soon for all of us and our plans

• Upvote 1

Wow, that is beautiful!

Thanks.... It has taken a while to find the right house for my country lot with the view of farmland and electric wind genorating wind towers that grace the other side of the valley.

I'm sure there is, but the price tag probably has a few more zero's on it lol ...... yeah I would give my left ******** for that house, here's hoping this RV comes soon for all of us and our plans

I don't know how the British Pound works , but I am guessing you are looking at 2 million dollars. Am I wrong?

I don't know how the British Pound works , but I am guessing you are looking at 2 million dollars. Am I wrong?

Current rate is about £1 = $1.55 ...... so at the advertised price it's about $2,325,000.00 ..... I've actually spoken to the estate agent thats selling it and I reckon I could get it a bit cheaper

Anyway thats the dream ..... if we got a big ish RV .... I have other options for different rates lol

Edited by The Machine

Current rate is about £1 = $1.55 ...... so at the advertised price it's about $2,325,000.00 ..... I've actually spoken to the estate agent thats selling it and I reckon I could get it a bit cheaper

Anyway thats the dream ..... if we got a big ish RV .... I have other options for different rates lol

I just got done reading the info on it.It pals from the 5,000 sqft house that I want,but is amazing none the less. My concern would be the up keep after I bought it. However it is really grand.

I just got done reading the info on it.It pals from the 5,000 sqft house that I want,but is amazing none the less. My concern would be the up keep after I bought it. However it is really grand.

I know 35,000 sq ft house and 20 acres of grounds would be challenging to say the least but it would be the project of a lifetime and a labour of love ....... I would never sell it, it's 272 years old and if I bought it hopefully it could stay in my family for the next 300 years.

It has had some major upgrades recently ..... roof, plumbilg, wiring windows , heating etc.... basically all the major things.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

AWESOME Ideas!

You know that saying give a man a fish and he eats for a day, but show him how to fish and he will eat for ever? How about putting up money for a scholarship for those who take up technical crafts like carpentry, electrician, plumbing.....I aways see people putting money up for college but never these types of jobs....and then offer it to people in those poor areas.

One of the places I grew up, there was this society that would put people thru school and they only asked that in return you put back one year of your wages over your lifetime. Because it was so successful, and due to the pyramid type of reimbursement and giving back..the well never goes dry.

here's the house I plan to buy http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649 its sooooo cheap for what it is !!

Great deal Machine...but ya better buy more dinar just for the maintenance fund! wink.gif

I have my eyes on a place as well...not nearly so big as the one your looking at. The one we are looking at would make a great youth camp/retreat center...something we have always wanted to do! And we would have room to have some of those "DV world travelers" stop in. That would be cool! biggrin.gif After all... Music City Rocks! emot-woot.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

All I can say to both houses is....WOW, AWESOME. I plan on keeping my little (compared to your) 2100 SF house and fixing it up a bit.

Love what you brought Tiff. You're right, no one ever thinks to give to the tech schools and they are the ones needing it most!

• Upvote 1

AWESOME Ideas!

You know that saying give a man a fish and he eats for a day, but show him how to fish and he will eat for ever? How about putting up money for a scholarship for those who take up technical crafts like carpentry, electrician, plumbing.....I aways see people putting money up for college but never these types of jobs....and then offer it to people in those poor areas.

One of the places I grew up, there was this society that would put people thru school and they only asked that in return you put back one year of your wages over your lifetime. Because it was so successful, and due to the pyramid type of reimbursement and giving back..the well never goes dry.

Tiff

We have a real good Tech here in New York State called BOCES Board of Cooperative Educational Services. This is were I learned my carpentry trade in high school that lead me to the Seabee's in the U.S. Navy years ago. It is an A rate school and many of the poorer kids from my county attend it if the don't have the means for college. For me I will have to come up with another plan, however thanks for the idea.

• Upvote 1