Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bill Maher: Jesus Just ******* Tim Tebow Bad

delta22

Timmy Tebow + Tebowing = Very Cool

Bill Maher + Teaba$$ing = Deserved :D

GO RV, then BV

Not A Tebow(the athelite) fan myself,and I don't know him personally. I am however amazed the effect he has on people good or bad. Good effect in my opinion is a good thing,he is a very positive person. Bad effect in my opinion are those that are haters of life or just miserable people in general. What has Tebow done to deserve the negatives other than speak his mind,last time I checked freedom of speech & religion is protected. He does'nt push anything on anyone,HE gives praise to HIS god and thats HIS business no one elses. If it bothers some then change the channel or don't look or listen.YOU have that choice,just as those have choice not to watch or listen to the Little Man Who Can't. These are just my opinions and I support them.

• Upvote 3

Not A Tebow(the athelite) fan myself,and I don't know him personally. I am however amazed the effect he has on people good or bad. Good effect in my opinion is a good thing,he is a very positive person. Bad effect in my opinion are those that are haters of life or just miserable people in general. What has Tebow done to deserve the negatives other than speak his mind,last time I checked freedom of speech & religion is protected. He does'nt push anything on anyone,HE gives praise to HIS god and thats HIS business no one elses. If it bothers some then change the channel or don't look or listen.YOU have that choice,just as those have choice not to watch or listen to the Little Man Who Can't. These are just my opinions and I support them.

Well said, caz! In total agreement, here!

• Downvote 1

So, I took a shot at humor and it backfired. It happens. On a serious note, I think we all could learn something from Tim Tebow. He is such a fine young man, with wonderful morals beyond his years. As we sit and discuss and argue, we forget he turned the other cheek, as we all should. Happy New Years to all. smile.gif

GO RV, then BV

Tebow has been like that his entire life. God fearing wonderful person. I have been fortunate to watch him at Nease high school, at Florida and now at Denver. A person to look up to no matter who you are. He always makes lemonade out of lemons. Maher could learn from this man. It would be nice to see an apology to Tim from Bill but I think we will see the RV first.

• Upvote 4

Bill Maher is no different than Howard Stern, Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh...he is a SHOCK JOCK. They say things to rile you and get you talking about them, and it worked. He is not a christian, but he has the right NOT to be in our country. It would be the same if a christian was to make fun of that 8 armed blue Hindu goddess. You don't recognize her as a real God as a christian, why should he recognize your God? That's the thing about a lot of christians in America, they believe in the freedom of religion (just as the rest of their Bill of Rights) as long as it their religion. You add power to his words by discussing him (Maher). Ignore him as the babbling bobble-head that he is, but respect his freedoms as you are given yours or soon they will all just be taken away.

Edited by typhoidfvr
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Bill Maher is no different than Howard Stern, Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh...he is a SHOCK JOCK. They say things to rile you and get you talking about them, and it worked. He is not a christian, but he has the right NOT to be in our country. It would be the same if a christian was to make fun of that 8 armed blue Hindu goddess. You don't recognize her as a real God as a christian, why should he recognize your God? That's the thing about a lot of christians in America, they believe in the freedom of religion (just as the rest of their Bill of Rights) as long as it their religion. You add power to his words by discussing him (Maher). Ignore him as the babbling bobble-head that he is, but respect his freedoms as you are given yours or soon they will all just be taken away.

You lost me at your AVATAR.....Whoo! Well said nonetheless. ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

I don't know ,is it just me ,but it seems that alot of comedians that were outstanding when they were struggeling and touring and with really great viewpoints become corrupt commie pinko democrate slime as soon as they get their own show on HBO. I mean just look at the list,Dennis Miller,Rosie Odonald , ahh the list is too long and you get the idea. What would be great though is him losing his show over this,then I would say " Wow JESUS just FUCKED BILL ON DV " I know Jesus isn't in the f u c k i n g business but sometimes it sure would be nice lol.

Lesson to be learned here ... working hard for next to no money ... act is funny, work is good, well done, applaudable.

Having the money rolling in and not having to work hard for it any longer ... well, you have seen what happens.

Now, apply that to pre and post RV ... and your life ... remember.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Funny how we just came full circle.....I hope you drafted Tim Tebow in your Fantasy Football League. He's a good man. :lol:

GO RV, then BV

A good man, definitely. But if he had all of his good characteristics, but was muslim or jewish? Would he viewed so highly by mainstream America? Luckily, I like to win so I have Aaron Rodgers. All the "good man" crap doesn't win football games. Neither does 13-30 and 4 INT's. Jesus didn't screw him...he was too busy screwing the Broncos.. :lol:

Edited by typhoidfvr
  • Upvote 1

I am not reading this trash

I realize it is a free country and yes you can print what you want to

I am so far from perfect that I will never get around the curve

BUT I WILL NOT READ Bill Maher Trash

to me he is the most despicable Humanoid that ever walked the earth

Neg all you want to

I have a right to my opinion, his day is coming that he will be judged

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not reading this trash

I realize it is a free country and yes you can print what you want to

I am so far from perfect that I will never get around the curve

BUT I WILL NOT READ Bill Maher Trash

to me he is the most despicable Humanoid that ever walked the earth

Neg all you want to

I have a right to my opinion, his day is coming that he will be judged

Sounds like you read it.... :lol:

• Upvote 2

SENSATIONISM

Like other shock jock radio people... He did that to stir up controversy and what all of you are saying.

This is a move to have people talking about him. His rating will sky rocket. In other words this is exactly what he wanted and knew previous to making his stupid or wrongful or politically disgusting remarks.

I hate to say it but the man is very smart. His points are USUALLY accurate (not always). And right now he is feeding and winning off all of the outrage.

Similar to how Charlie Sheen did. His off the wall antics made him a TON of money.

I personally dont like this way of becoming popular or making money or creating buzz but I will say it is working.

I wish all of you the best holiday season. Please dont get mad at me for saying this. :mellow:

• Upvote 3

I'd like to see a black player with all the good qualities of Tebow score a TD, turn to the East, and open his hands in prayer. People would go NUTS!! It's the hyprocrisy I can't stand!

I feel like you have missed the point. The issue at hand is how Bill Maher dropped the F-Bomb and Jesus is the same sentence. I couldn't care less about one's chosen religion.....that is their right. Attacking Tim Tebow is just juvenille because he is an easy target. Now if it was Meta World Peace (Ron Artest for the uninformed) being attacked, would people care? I doubt it. Not because he is black, but for the fact he has turned himself into a cartoon character. Tim Tebow is attacked out of spite. Some must find fault to satiate their inner demons. <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

What Bill Maher said was downright offensive. Just the same, It would have been just as offensive, if he used Buddha, Allah, Joseph Smith, the Pope and so forth. What are you talking about "alot of christians in America...". You are just wrong! What Bill Maher said is equivalent to your neighbor, walking up to you and stating "You know what?....your wife is just plain...fat and ugly". I guess, you would just shake his hand and tell him, that was his opinion and walk away. I respect the fact that he can say whatever he wants to say...but just remember...I have that right, too. Protesting does alot more good than ignoring it. It gives him no power, whatsoever.

I guess you think it's right to use freedom of speech to hurt people?

Edited by Dogmatic1
Question
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What Bill Maher said was downright offensive. Just the same, It would have been just as offensive, if he used Buddha, Alla, John Smith, the Pope and so forth. What are you talking about "alot of christians in America...". You are just wrong! What Bill Maher said is equivalent to your neighbor, walking up to you and stating "You know what?....your wife is just plain...fat and ugly". I guess, you would just shake his hand and tell him, that was his opinion and walk away. I respect the fact that he can say whatever he wants to say...but just remember...I have that right, too. Protesting does alot more good than ignoring it. It gives him no power, whatsoever.

Would it had offended you if he used Buddha? Doubt it, that was what the Hindu reference was about. No, I don't believe I am wrong about most christians in America when dealing with OUR freedom of religion. I mean, isn't it the ONE religion and all others are false and non-believers are doomed to hellfire and brimstone and we as believers should spread our beliefs in missions on foreign lands?....And you have no issue with other religions? :blink: And btw, that's my wife on the left, I'd take him to get his eyes checked. And how in the world was that equivalent?! :blink: Bill Maher is a SHOCK JOCK, he makes news and people tune in to see what he will say next, he makes money, it gives him satisfaction. I never read the tweet, but somehow I know about it...think about it. I have never tweeted in my life, I have never watched Bill Maher, but I was informed by the media about it to stir up something. We give his words weight by repeating them....look past your own nose and realize that our freedoms mean somebody at sometime will get offended. I think that Tebow was the target of his vile, not Jesus, because of all the media this overrated TE in a wildcat formation has recieved just because of his religious devotions, not his talent. I cannot ban Bill Maher or HBO because I watch neither...can you? That is how you respond.

I feel like you have missed the point. The issue at hand is how Bill Maher dropped the F-Bomb and Jesus is the same sentence. I couldn't care less about one's chosen religion.....that is their right. Attacking Tim Tebow is just juvenille because he is an easy target. Now if it was Meta World Peace (Ron Artest for the uninformed) being attacked, would people care? I doubt it. Not because he is black, but for the fact he has turned himself into a cartoon character. Tim Tebow is attacked out of spite. Some must find fault to satiate their inner demons. <_<

GO RV, then BV

Taken out of context, was talking about him being an overrated media darling just because his religion. But...I agree .

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I would love to smack the crap out of maher, cant stand that guy..and dinar miilions too at the same time for kicks..

We for once have a sports icon that can be a role model for all the kids out there and we have douchebgs clowing tebow for his christan views,, really? if he was muslim it would soo different.

20 years ago when (prime time) dion sanders pray to god before and after games there were no issues .. This is where we are at in our country rite now .wake up were loosing america.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Would it had offended you if he used Buddha? Doubt it, that was what the Hindu reference was about. No, I don't believe I am wrong about most christians in America when dealing with OUR freedom of religion. I mean, isn't it the ONE religion and all others are false and non-believers are doomed to hellfire and brimstone and we as believers should spread our beliefs in missions on foreign lands?....And you have no issue with other religions?

What have you experienced or where have you been that has given you such a low opinion of how most Christians are?

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1