Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki would resign if it is not no-confidence in al-Mutlaq 19-12-2011

yota691

Maliki would resign if it is not no-confidence in al-Mutlaq

19-12-2011 | | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment - Baghdad / term

. Called a coalition of state law, the presidency of parliament to respect the request of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, regarding the withdrawal of confidence from his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq. A member of the state of law Haitham Jubouri told the reporter (range) in the parliament "in the last contact with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said zero tolerance and compromise on the subject of raising the confidence of al-Mutlaq," describing his deputy, other than professional, "added Jubouri" The Prime Minister said some members of a coalition of state law in a telephone interview that the parliament has not voted to raise the confidence I'm from I would be resigning in two days " " . He added: March Chairman of House of Representatives today, the pressures on some of Parliament not to convene the meeting because we intend to be the Alliance point of order and ask Maliki ordered a branch of confidence, but a quorum is not complete because of interference from some quarters, but we insist on this matter and we do not compromise on it. "

. The Prime Minister may request from the Council of Representatives may withdraw confidence from the al-Mutlaq, describing incompetence and integrity. In the first reaction to the recent developments in the political scene, accused of the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to "kill the political process" and threatened that his list includes the decision to boycott parliamentary sessions the Council of Ministers as well. . Allawi said in an interview with the daily "Elaph" e-Maliki yesterday that the killing of the political process in the country, and that leads to the destruction of Iraq, rejecting charges against Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and attempts to withdraw confidence from the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq. . And Allawi warned that failure to implement the al-Maliki to the demands of his list will be paid to suspend the participation of ministers in cabinet meetings, accusing the authorities to continue the raids, arrests and beatings of national partnership, saying that continuing these practices will kill the political process and create the conditions for Iranian interference wider lead to destruction of the country.

Allawi added that a boycott was in response to the lack of true national partnership and expanding raids and arrests of citizens and the continuation of indiscriminate ablation. .. He stressed that the list will not end this comment, but after responding to demands for the release of innocent detainees and the participation of representatives of political forces in the ongoing investigations against them in the dungeons of prisons due to lack of confidence in the judicial process used in the investigation due to the politicization of the judiciary and bias . As well as up to achieve national reconciliation in a prompt and unequivocal.

. The Chairman of the coalition in Iraq said to the contrary, the political process would be unrealistic and detrimental to Iraq and run from one side is not worthy of the Iraqi people and the sacrifices of past and current aspirations. . Allawi stressed that in the event of non-response to these requests, the list will suspend meetings of ministers in the cabinet and keep only the performance of their duties to serve the people's issues in their ministries. . He noted that the authority to take actions that lead to the destruction of the political process in the country. . He said authorities are currently taking measures to give the atmosphere of a tense political situation in the country at a time when U.S. forces completed their withdrawal from the country in order to allow for more Iranian interference in the internal affairs of the country. . The Iraq announced Saturday to suspend its participation in the parliamentary sessions in protest at the exclusion in the new political crisis with the final withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq. و And called for a dialogue table immediately to find effective solutions to real and strengthen the democratic process and building a state of civil institutions. . For his part, the Iraqi List adviser Hani Ashour said there are contacts at senior levels to resolve the current political crisis that threatens stability, and that President Talabani and Massoud Barzani, the Sadrists are making efforts to resolve it with the leaders of the Iraqi List. Indicating that the dialogue and political consensus and return to the settlement agreement will be the starting point of Arbil is the solution.

. Ashour said in a statement received (range) a copy of the leaders of national political contact with Iyad Allawi and the leaders of the Iraqi List, to find a way out of the crisis and the Iraqi List, believes that the adoption calls for dialogue called by President Talabani and Moqtada al-Sadr and Mr. Hakim and invite reconciliation called by Allawi is axis of the solution if the government responded to those calls.

. He noted that the principles of the Erbil is the best base and the starting point for dialogue and bring stability to Iraq and the achievement of the partnership after the withdrawal of U.S. troops. ". He explained Ashour said the security measures and military and attitudes of the leaders of the Iraqi List, adding to the problem and does not constitute a solution, and should stop all actions and start a dialogue logic shared by leaders of blocs to resolve the crisis, because the tempo to take curves serious probably can not control, indicating that the political leaders are asking now solutions to the crisis, which is dependent on the response of the government. " . In a related development, said the official spokesman for the Iraqi List, Maysoon al Sending Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for the dismissal of his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq exclusivity for criticizing him in power does not reflect adherence to the principles of partnership and consensus.

She said in a press statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday: that despite the passage of more than a year to form the government, still the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers is also enshrined in the Constitution, which would lead to limit the powers, however, the Prime Minister individually, as well as keep the security ministries vacant. . She Damluji: that al-Mutlaq, a part of Iraq's cost for this position in the hope of achieving small part of the vocabulary of national partnership that did not materialize, and was the first to direct the request to the coalition in Iraq to replace al-Mutlaq, instead of Alaagal to the worsening of relations between the political blocs

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile.php%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D666%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D35406&usg=ALkJrhh2fr03Cn5AkqxOTIkWDvGrR-Mkng#ixzz1h0VHjwrz

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

WOW!!! This is getting heated. Watch I bet Maliki promises a bunch of crap and we start all over again to be at this same spot next year same channel same time same Crap bag's fighting over power. This is not my day for some reason. I just know we have seen this every year at this time and if history serves then we know what will happen next. I just say screw it. Please quit Maliki and give Allawi a shot at it, or just pick someone off the street that is living in it. Anyone would do a better job than these idiots.

• Upvote 3

Not sure anyone has done a great job1 All they had to do was what was laid out in front of them and they can't follow a simple set of instructions to get the tasks at hand done, let alone in a timely and professional manner! Maybe some day things will work out for the Iraqis but somebodies gonna have to pull their head out of their ASRE! and become a leader and get things done. JMO of course

• Upvote 2

:lol::lol::lol: Talk to the hand Maliki!!!! There is no way that he would resign ever!!! Just a really funny article, that he would even think anyone would believe him!!

There is always hope he will, but not until we get the RV!!!

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

I agree with you. The only way Maliki would resign would be if he got marching orders. Perhaps that is what all of the drama has been about. Maliki's marching orders. The powers-that-be said cause a stir, say you will do the right thing for the people of Iraq, but he saves face. Isn't that what they are all about?

Just my thoughts....it is a slow day in the news. B)

• Upvote 1

Is this just more misinformation, more craziness to keep folks from investing before changing the value of the currency? I am waiting for a game of "hot potato" to break out here any minute. The currency being the potato. Depending on who has it when the music stops will make or break the country. I realize it is a twist but seriously people can we please get this done? Enough with the games already! I know patience is a virtue but that part of the world can really test a person's nerves. Thank you for allowing me to rant I feel slightly relieved. :)

• Upvote 1

From some of the news we are seeing things are happening behind the scenes. Problem is we need ministers, and oil law. Not proxies, permanent. Now the fight with his deputy Mutlaq he wants out of there cause he talked smack about Maliki. All was true.

What ever reason does Maliki have for not naming ministers, and holding up the oil is something we cannot figure out. The people are suffering for this. Talabani and Allawi are done with him in the respect that he will not cooperate. They will be the ones making concessions and then he will get voted out. The delays just gives time to get the new money printed. Once that is done, no stopping it. But they still need the law and the ministers.

I could be wrong, am probably am, but I see no other reason for a delay. I am still not convinced that chap 7 is a problem. I believe that somehow it is just there in the event that Talabani or Allawi needs us back. Call me crazy. My personal opinion is we need oil law and a goi to have an rv. The un chap 7 can be worked around.

These parliament folks have all the time in the world. Just like our congress. They are being paid. It's always the people who suffer. I really sometimes want to know how that man ticks. (Maliki)

What are the real reasons behind his procrastinating?

Maliki had already agreed to the oil law and did not follow through and implement it. He has not named ministers, put proxies in there just before he knew he was coming to the US to pull the wool over Obama's eyes so he could get released from chap 7. He's blowing it. We see, and his own deputy sees it. Surprise to him. This is where I am suspicious. What type of plan does he really have when they are released fully. He doesn't know who he is dealing with trying to pull the wool over Obama's eyes and the UN. They flat out told him, Iraq has NOT done enough for the resolutions of chap 7. All talk and no walk. They have done some things, yes. With the US help. But on their own, I think they would just let it ride. Maliki acts like a puppet to the US for one reason only, chap 7. He actually thinks a few yahoo's he might do, and pro anti terrorism will suffice, and the UN & US will not verify his claim.

For RV he has to have a GOI. Permanent! No proxies. And an oil law. Chap 7? So simple, so close and yet so far. He could stop this kurdish rebellion if he would just do his job. Quit trying to grab up more powers and stop deleting the opposition by arresting them. Name the ministers, and implement the agreement already agreed upon. At least then we could know if there were any other obstacles for the RV.

• Upvote 5