Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Since I first put up my first post more than 2 years ago, I have been calling for an RV between Dec 1st, 2011 & Jan 15th 2012. I don't think Iraq wants to make millionares out of the Infidel Americans just before Christmas. This only leaves us left the first half of Jan, 2012.

Less than 30 Days to go. GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>RV B)B)B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

I also remember that Shabibi said something to the effect that after the troops left, the dinar would be RV but no date given. As for thursdays being the day of decisions in Iraq, I'm going to circle all thursdays, starting with next thursday and through all of 2012 and 2013!! That should pretty well cover all the bases.

I have just read this on another site??? dinaguru

Is it true..???? :o

12-18-2011 Guru Doc We are starting to see news in the media saying this will not happen until 2013. Lots of other official statements saying beginning 2012. We are simply seeing the political wheels in motion and maintain it will get done but not until 1st quarter 2012. As for rate all the public statements continue around equality with the USD. Remember dedollarization is projected to occur around $1.15 so we see this as the upside of the initial rate. The ultimate goal is greater than Kuiwat. Again we report, you decide.

12-18-2011 Guru Med SOONER OR LATER THIS ENTIRE GOVT HAS TO COME ON TRACK AND ACT LIKE A REAL GOVT. ME PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOYCOTT, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALONG TIME AGO. I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAKEN A STAND LONG AGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FARTHER AHEAD. FORGET ABOUT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR FOR THE MOMENT. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DURING THIS CRISIS, IT CAN’T THERE IS NO QUORUM.

Edited by lomeygoat

There has been nothing but good RV news over the last 30 days. Just as the momentum got going another snag comes up. Everything hinges on the next window of opportunity when UN-Kuwait-Iraq meet again for the next Chapter 7 negociations in March. Let's hope they can get it done, then.