Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This may be the clincher!

Enorrste

Wha tisa ninteres tingphen omeno nabout thisin vestmen tist hattwope oplecanre ad thesam esenten ceand notes eeth at thepla insen seisright the reinf ront oft hem.

What is an interesting phenomenon about this investment is that two people can read the same sentence and not see that the plain sense is right in front of them.

Ok so I can agree with that.

Steve please translate this for me.

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. [That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination)/U] and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq plans to slice three zeros off currency notes." http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar.

He has already given his opinion on this article, go back in the rumor section and look for it.

Edited by Mr. Phonics

beau777: beau, oh beau; I have already given an analysis of this article where I said that it was part "official" and mostly "opinion". FP and I have even bantered on it a bit, I believe (our discussions seem to be spreading and I can't recall them all). Bottom line is this, for me: stick with official documents and you won't go wrong. xe.com is NOT official, by any stretch. Discount it, then throw it out. That is what I did.

Steve