Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What significance does Maliki's meeting w/ Obama have?

thatoneguy

My title spells it out. What could possibly be so important that M has to come to Washington to meet with O? What is/are the topic(s) of this meeting? Is it possible that this meeting could be a precursor to the big RV? Anyone with answers and opinions, please chime in. Thanks in advance. Chao.

• Upvote 2

Thatoneguy... From what I am seeing in all the articles there are probably only two likely candidates for holding up the Iraq getting out of CH. 7 and leading to an RV... Kuwait and the United States.... imo. Kuwait still has some legitimate issues, but they could work through them if Iraq will come clean and Kuwait will not hold the new Iraq to the sins of old regime. They are neighbors... they better work out their differences. The US on the other hand... what do they have to gain?unsure.gif Well now, that list could stretch out a bit, but it sure could gain a sitting president some future votes if they took all the credit for keeping world peace.... you know, that kind of spin, or something close to it. Just saying, no matter who is in office when it happens will get good PR for "reforming the former dictators country". Any financial gain through oil or holding dinar is just icing on the cake. This could be it.... really, for real this time. Is it for sure... rolleyes.gif... hey, it's the Middle East folks! dry.gif I think it is in their best interest to get it done sooner than later though!

Come on boyz... gitter dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I believe to build a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq.

and here is a quote from an article posted in October....

22/10/2011

Obama announced a complete withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq After talks with Maliki via closed-circuit television Baghdad morning Agreed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and U.S. President Barack Obama on the need to initiate a new phase of relations within the strategic framework agreement after the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq. This came during a teleconference was held between U.S. President Obama and Maliki yesterday evening. A statement by the Information Office of the Prime Minister received the "morning," a copy of it: »Maliki stressed the necessity of activating the strategic framework agreement, which charted a course to the nature of relations between Iraq and the United States, after the withdrawal of U.S. forces later this year.

more

Iraqi Sovereignty end to the Iraq War will officially be announced. This will be a historic moment in time. The USA is often criticized for not finishing the jobs. This wiil debunk all that.

The job isn't done until "Cash Out Monday" happens....IMO. I think Maliki is chatting about Chapter 7 with Obama.

• Upvote 1

RV this year in time to get taxes in 2012. Next week is ideal to give credit to the current regime for the income (the ONLY thing they won't blame on Bush, but should). If no RV until next year the taxes will be credited to the incoming president in 2013. IMHO

So if it doesnt RV till next year, no TAXES until you file for 2013, but if it RV's this year do you have to cash in this year or as its so close to next year could you not cash in till 2012? After all I suspect there will be a lot of people trying to cash in, and the banks will be very busy as it probally will not be a 5 minute turnaround. :blink:

So if it doesnt RV till next year, no TAXES until you file for 2013, but if it RV's this year do you have to cash in this year or as its so close to next year could you not cash in till 2012? After all I suspect there will be a lot of people trying to cash in, and the banks will be very busy as it probally will not be a 5 minute turnaround. :blink:

Hi lomey.... you can cash in anytime you want, as long as it is within an anticipated specified window, as we suspect there may be. But sure, you'll be liable for the taxes in the year you convert/redeem/cash-in/ cash-out... whatever we want to call it! :D