Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi (the news):

MrFnHappy

I agree completely. They are already starting to fight and blow each other up. I want this to happen now and actually need it to. But the problem is they are a war-mongering people. Obama is a muslim and he wants to declare endless war and take away our bill of rights. We have to get the muslims out of office in America. RI and I am so cashing in. RV and I am so cashing in. RD and I am sick. If you put a steak in a dog bowl and there are 5 hungry dogs wanting to devour it the meanest fightingest dog is going to eat steak. You got the talibani, sunni, baath, kurd, quadaffi etc just waiting till the USA has exited Iraq so they can kill and destroy each other and put another dictator in charge who will do what is best for his family and followers. He will set his own rate and if you want his oil you will have to go through him to get it. This is what the World Bank is afraid of and the WTO. The muslims are warmongerers all of them are in constant battle with each other. Read history it is bloody and brutal. I hope Iraq does not revert but it has already started. Bombs going off people being assassinated. Iran wants to integrate them. It is a powder keg. I am so wanting this to either RI or RV before we leave but am very concerned it wont.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

you hit it on the head

RI somewhere around 1 dollar to collect the cash outside of the country and a RV after

and if that goes like the rest of the payments I say 6 months and they have pulled in all our dinars ...

WTO and IMF will not let them default on the cash outside (even if they want to change the money inside (they still have to pay face value outside )

dual exchange rates outside on the dinar we have now ...........1 dollar (to bring them in )

Inside on the new dinar and low denom higher .....maybe 3$+

but you will not exchange a 25,000 dinar note for $3 or $4 .......it will never happen

wish it would but i just can't see it

Randalin good to see you back, always enjoyed your posts: do you think when they announce ri,or rv , I know their will be a run on their currency , do you see any threat of the goi locking us out of the country to exchange our money for new? & how do you feel about opening a warka acct.? Just your thoughts..

• Upvote 2

Shabibi said in a statement singled out by the Agency (news) on Wednesday: that the bank is working to raise the level of liquidity due to the reality of inflation in the market,

Im not so sure I like this......they want to raise the level of liquidity?? That normally means injecting more money into the market or adding to the money supply....It can be done if raising the interest rates isent enough to contain/control rising inflation.....

Why cant they find another way that doesnt involve adding to the current problem of having an inflated money supply??

We know they can raise the value of the dinar slightly to try and combat inflation but its like thats a last resort method for them......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Im not so sure I like this......they want to raise the level of liquidity?? That normally means injecting more money into the market or adding to the money supply....It can be done if raising the interest rates isent enough to contain/control rising inflation.....

Why cant they find another way that doesnt involve adding to the current problem of having an inflated money supply??

We know they can raise the value of the dinar slightly to try and combat inflation but its like thats a last resort method for them......

I don't know if they can raise the rate on their dinar, it seems like something is holding them up? World bank, IMF , chapter 7 or I think they would have already done it..

Does Iraq even have the ability to raise the exchange rate of their pegged currency? I mean in their current sanctioned state...

• Upvote 1

Keep,

could this be what all the other world central banks are doing or have done by the swap?,..... funds were to be available to banks around the world starting Monday the 5th to stimulate the loan process..CBI just following along?

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

I don't know if they can raise the rate on their dinar, it seems like something is holding them up? World bank, IMF , chapter 7 or I think they would have already done it..

There's a body of thought out there that there will be a revalueing of many currencies all at the same time. Theres a LOT that goes into doing that and speaks to your point of something holding them up.

Mak63

• Upvote 2

DV is so lucky to have so many great thinkers that share thier take on things and help decipher all the information coming out of Iraq. I must confess, I do indeed try to read al the articles and by the time I reach the bottom, most of the time I'm left with the thought....huh?

Way to go team!! Thank you for all that you bring! :)

• Upvote 4

There's a body of thought out there that there will be a revalueing of many currencies all at the same time. Theres a LOT that goes into doing that and speaks to your point of something holding them up.

Mak63

May be the reason for the banks having zeros for all currencies and not able to trade, (if Phoenix's confirmation of zeros is valid)

Well there really isent anything holding them back from raising the exchange rate if they wanted to, Shabibi has the power to do that....they can easily remove the programmed rate and CH7 or any of the sanctions arent restricting them from doing so....they have been under CH7 for decades and the value of the dinar has dropped and risen many times so I think that takes CH7 and the sanctions out of the question....

Even being a pegged currency they can raise the value of the dinar as long as they have the currency reserves (foreign) to back a higher value....according to their financials they are backing the value more then 100% right now so they do have some wiggle room to go a little higher if they choose to but it seems like thats not even a thought being crossed right now....they are going down all the other avenues first it seems to handle inflation....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It is funny there are three zero's on banking screens. Crazy maybe those are three zero's Iraq keeps talking about! :P

All kidding aside, I do believe it is true. Many foreign currencies are reading three zero's. I don't understand why, I don't know what it means but one thing is for sure it has not happened before. So the hold up imo has to do with the world bank.

• Upvote 2

It is funny there are three zero's on banking screens. Crazy maybe those are three zero's Iraq keeps talking about! :P

All kidding aside, I do believe it is true. Many foreign currencies are reading three zero's. I don't understand why, I don't know what it means but one thing is for sure it has not happened before. So the hold up imo has to do with the world bank.

Hey Zig, is there proof that this really is the case? Not to be Mr. prove it or anything, I just thought this was still a rumor... It would be very exciting if it were the case considering the UN article stating that they would "balance exchange rates of emerging countries" to fix the world financial issues.

Edited by Footer

I was waiting for someone to pick up on that statement.

Hey Zig, is there proof that this really is the case? Not to be Mr. prove it or anything, I just thought this was still a rumor... It would be very exciting if it were the case considering the UN article stating that they would "balance exchange rates of emerging countries" to fix the world financial issues.

Footer & Zig,

I was listening to Historian on the GET Conference Call last night, if you are not familiar with Historian she says she has work with countries and large corporation's on these type of projects.

You would need to know more about my background to understand that I can 8 out of 10 times tell you just from listening to people that they are telling the truth, 1% is missing because I can't see her and the other 1% is because non of us are 100% right because we are human but thats where the gut feeling comes in. Now this is not true about the rest of their team and I'll just leave that alone for right now, anyway I'll move on.

She said that she has never seen the screens but several have so to answer your question Footer right now its still a rumor but she talks about the same thing that you are thinking I believe. Correct me if I'm worry but are you talking about these countries moving to an asset base currency and away from a Fiat currency right?

The reason I'm asking because she has a theory that this is happening, thus the 0's showing and I tent to believe her theory.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Remember Keep there is 25million people and only about 10-20% are using digital cash currently .

They could do it without adding but they have to keep enough cash for the people to live ........

They thought the cash cards would be more widely used(that would make it a flip of a switch) but the Iraqi's are not that convinced to turn over there cash (do you blame them )look at 03-04 .25% did not get to exchange there old dinar for the new.

So they have to keep a minimum of cash in the public for there transactions 25mil people @ 12billion dinars = 480 cashdinars but multiply by 3to1=1440 cash dollars per person (not to bad for day to day buying)NOT INCLUDING DIGITAL IN THE BANK

• Upvote 3

Good post Stryker. I am not sure what this is about. I would consider asset based currency, yet the main currencies are not reading 0's just the exotics. So while I believe one day we may see this happen I don't think this is what is going on. What it is I don't know but I do think it is being orchestrated by the IMF, WB, BIS. My opinion only.

Footer to answer your question, a couple of weeks ago, when the 000 rumor began I have a friend who buys his dinar at his bank, 1st National. He went in to buy some more and was told they were not selling or buying because they had no rate. So he inquired of the Kuwait dinar, he was told the same. He kept naming countries, he was shown the screen to see for himself. My friend is a business man and honest, I believed him, still do. So personally I have not seen the screens, and frankly I really haven't made a trip to my own banks to check it out. Busy doing other stuff I guess.

I also like Historian, I do enjoy what she brings forth.

• Upvote 1

Good post Stryker. I am not sure what this is about. I would consider asset based currency, yet the main currencies are not reading 0's just the exotics. So while I believe one day we may see this happen I don't think this is what is going on. What it is I don't know but I do think it is being orchestrated by the IMF, WB, BIS. My opinion only.

Footer to answer your question, a couple of weeks ago, when the 000 rumor began I have a friend who buys his dinar at his bank, 1st National. He went in to buy some more and was told they were not selling or buying because they had no rate. So he inquired of the Kuwait dinar, he was told the same. He kept naming countries, he was shown the screen to see for himself. My friend is a business man and honest, I believed him, still do. So personally I have not seen the screens, and frankly I really haven't made a trip to my own banks to check it out. Busy doing other stuff I guess.

I also like Historian, I do enjoy what she brings forth.

Here's the link to the call, start listening at 50:00 minutes to save you time, I would like to get as many takes on this as I can.

Another team effort, one of these theories is going to be the right one, just not sure which one yet.

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-6725-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67884-17-65-67-17-65-6710114971025825;0NDkwNDAx1

Edited by Stryker365

Remember Keep there is 25million people and only about 10-20% are using digital cash currently .

They could do it without adding but they have to keep enough cash for the people to live ........

They thought the cash cards would be more widely used(that would make it a flip of a switch) but the Iraqi's are not that convinced to turn over there cash (do you blame them )look at 03-04 .25% did not get to exchange there old dinar for the new.

So they have to keep a minimum of cash in the public for there transactions 25mil people @ 12billion dinars = 480 cashdinars but multiply by 3to1=1440 cash dollars per person (not to bad for day to day buying)NOT INCLUDING DIGITAL IN THE BANK

Is that 0.25% or 25%?

1 seems rather high the other seems rather low.

I would imagine it to be the higher one, only because the exchange period was rather short & during a period of time people were likely fearful of encountering large groups as they may be suspect to attacks.