Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JONNY POST 7 DEC

phoenix27

JONNY POST 7 DEC

Good Morning Friends. The good word today is no BAD words. Geithner speaks in Germany, USA is in deep in the BAILOUT and “O” promises not to use taxpayer money. ALL OF THIS is in our benefit. I am looking for the results of the UN vote re iraq and that should be it. IF you find it, IM me. jonny

7:54 AM [jonnywg] OK group. IRAQ has been removed from Chapter 7. RV is a mandatory part. We will find out the results shortly. We will send out a search party today.

9:20 am [jonnywg] Hi all. I just talked to Swiss banks – more info re vote to come shortly. I was just advised “forex” will be activated today from 00.0000

(from DINARESGURUS)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

JONNY POST 7 DEC

Good Morning Friends. The good word today is no BAD words. Geithner speaks in Germany, USA is in deep in the BAILOUT and “O” promises not to use taxpayer money. ALL OF THIS is in our benefit. I am looking for the results of the UN vote re iraq and that should be it. IF you find it, IM me. jonny

7:54 AM [jonnywg] OK group. IRAQ has been removed from Chapter 7. RV is a mandatory part. We will find out the results shortly. We will send out a search party today.

9:20 am [jonnywg] Hi all. I just talked to Swiss banks – more info re vote to come shortly. I was just advised “forex” will be activated today from 00.0000

(from DINARESGURUS)

johnny go take a hike you chinless wonder you! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Out or chap 7?????? Since When?

Exactly!!

And since when do they "have to RV" to be out of Ch 7??? They do need a recognized currency, nothing about an RV is needed or stated in the UN Sanctions for CH7.

Sorry, not "have to RV" but, "7:54 AM [jonnywg] OK group. IRAQ has been removed from Chapter 7. RV is a mandatory part." Stop being a parrot Johnny, do some of your OWN research. Morons.

Edited by GhostDawg