Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq 2012 Budget Approved

This has been approved by CABINET ONLY. It still needs approved by Parliament. There is a huge difference. Please research before positing things that are misleading.....this has been discussed alot the past few days. PARLIAMENT still has to approve the budget and it could take weeks, just like the HCL is still sitting there waiting.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I remember when the 2011 budget was approved this time last year and the RV rate was supposed to be in that budget. Now we're talking about budget approvals again huh? Hmmm!! This tells me that no matter how many budgets they approve, there will be no RV until Iraq is lifted from Chapter 7 and the Security Ministries are settled. If someone knows better, please educate me as I'm always humble to learn.

This has been approved by CABINET ONLY. It still needs approved by Parliament. There is a huge difference. Please research before positing things that are misleading.....this has been discussed alot the past few days. PARLIAMENT still has to approve the budget and it could take weeks, just like the HCL is still sitting there waiting.

Heyyyyy, nobody's perfect. It's still a good post. Don't show so much desparation. Calm down, it's unhealthy! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Iraq Approves $100bn Budget for 2012

Posted on 07 December 2011. Tags: Budget

Iraq’s Cabinet has approved a federal spending plan of almost $100 billion for 2012.

The budget is based on an oil price of $85 a barrel and is smaller than the $112 billion spending plan discussed by the Cabinet in September, which was based on an oil price of $90 a barrel.

The deficit will be about 16 trillion dinars ($14 billion).

Revenue projections are based on exports of 2.6 million barrels of oil a day, including 175,000 barrels from the northern Kurdish region.

Iraq’s 2011 budget was $82.6 billion, based on an average oil price of $76.50 per barrel and 2.2 million bpd in crude exports.

Iraq also has $4.5 billion in International Monetary Fund loans available should it need additional funds, government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh (pictured) said.

(Sources: Bloomberg, Reuters

http://www.iraq-busi...anking-finance/

• Upvote 2

"simma down now" :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes the article clearly states that. The first step was getting it through the Cabinet and that was done. The member was just giving us the title of the article. I don't think it was an attempt to mislead anyone. Perhaps they could have added Cabinet approves but anyone who clicks on the link can see what occurred.

To the original member I still say thank you for posting this. Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My apologies, I have just answered this same type of comment several times today. I sometimes feel some people just don't fdo theri research and get caught up in the "Oh, it's RV-ing right now" craze. In any case, my apologies. I've been in this 5+ years and i guess i forget I am more well-versed in this investment and in interpreting the news than other, "newer" people. You'd think my old age would have brought me some more patience by now!

• Upvote 2

My apologies, I have just answered this same type of comment several times today. I sometimes feel some people just don't fdo theri research and get caught up in the "Oh, it's RV-ing right now" craze. In any case, my apologies. I've been in this 5+ years and i guess i forget I am more well-versed in this investment and in interpreting the news than other, "newer" people. You'd think my old age would have brought me some more patience by now!

You're fine. I totally yelled at my dog yesterday, poor guy. We all have our moments. I'm glad to be on this ride with all of you, but yeah, I'm tired of waiting too! Five years you deserve a medal. Or a RV! :D

You're fine. I totally yelled at my dog yesterday, poor guy. We all have our moments. I'm glad to be on this ride with all of you, but yeah, I'm tired of waiting too! Five years you deserve a medal. Or a RV! :D