Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

Does it ever occur to anyone that, in the face the tremendous barrage of criticism George Soros receives from the likes of Glenn Beck, we never hear the man himself (Soros) saying anything whatsoever in response? Why is that, do you think?

Easy, he is part of the "ruling elite". Why validate what Beck or anyone else says with a response and bring undue publicity. Soros sent someone to speak to Beck last year or in '09, as told by Beck. Very verifiable. Soros does come out and speak, by the way, and you can see numerous clips on youtube of Soros speaking. He doesn't address Beck directly, but he does speak out.

I don't agree that Beck exhibits Hegelian Dialectic expressions. Hegelian Dialectic puts forth that "The State" is God and there is no individualism. I do not hear that from Beck AT ALL!!! He regularly, as in many times daily, tells listeners to take care of your self and your family. Be ready for what's coming and be prepared with food, water and precious metals as a store of wealth and learn to fend for yourself and not rely on "the State".

Mak63

I think you need to understand it this way: The Hegelian Dialectic comes to us from Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and it is essentially a distillation of Kabbalah, with its dual "pillars" as expressed in the "Tree of Life," purported by the rabbis to be a macrocosmic expression of creation. For kabbalists, this is a supreme expression of "God," which they have dubbed "Adam Kadmon." It is superimposed by a human figure.

Ultimately, the "God" of Judaism is the Judaic male ego. And you can take that to the bank.

The Hegelianistic parallel is indeed the State as the kind of god. The lack of individualism in Hegelianism is definitely expressed by the seeking to designate a political affiliation to each person, either left or right, "liberal" or "conservative," Democrat or Republican. One sees this in nearly every political system in the world, even regardless of a multi-party system. The urge is to fit everyone into a convenient box. Its origin was the Napoleonic Congress which was designed as a left-right seating arrangement, and every ostensibly "democratic" political system has since sought to copy it.

Today, it is so commonplace that few dare to trace its actual origin in the Kabbalah.

To men like Glenn Beck, it does not matter how one deviates from the norm politically, if Glenn Beck can shoe-horn him or her into the appropriate "box," well, all the better to advance the system.

Edited by Sanssouci

I think you need to understand it this way: The Hegelian Dialectic comes to us from Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and it is essentially a distillation of Kabbalah, with its dual "pillars" as expressed in the "Tree of Life," purported by the rabbis to be a macrocosmic expression of creation. For kabbalists, this is a supreme expression of "God," which they have dubbed "Adam Kadmon." It is superimposed by a human figure.

Ultimately, the "God" of Judaism is the Judaic male ego. And you can take that to the bank.

The Hegelianistic parallel is indeed the State as the kind of god. The lack of individualism in Hegelianism is definitely expressed by the seeking to designate a political affiliation to each person, either left or right, "liberal" or "conservative," Democrat or Republican. One sees this in nearly every political system in the world, even regardless of a multi-party system. The urge is to fit everyone into a convenient box. Its origin was the Napoleonic Congress which was designed as a left-right seating arrangement, and every ostensibly "democratic" political system has since sought to copy it.

Today, it is so commonplace that few dare to trace its actual origin in the Kabbalah.

To men like Glenn Beck, it does not matter how one deviates from the norm politically, if Glenn Beck can shoe-horn him or her into the appropriate "box," well, all the better to advance the system.

So the Kabbal uses Left/Right- Republican/Democrat, whatever the moniker, to create the conflict (war) that promotes the elitists march to G.H.W. Bushes New World Order. Again, please tell me how ( as the avid listener to Beck you say that you are) you in any way assign that philosophy to Beck.

Easy, he is part of the "ruling elite". Why validate what Beck or anyone else says with a response and bring undue publicity. Soros sent someone to speak to Beck last year or in '09, as told by Beck. Very verifiable. Soros does come out and speak, by the way, and you can see numerous clips on youtube of Soros speaking. He doesn't address Beck directly, but he does speak out.

Soros' alleged sending to Beck of an emissary strikes me as mere theater.

So the Kabbal uses Left/Right- Republican/Democrat, whatever the moniker, to create the conflict (war) that promotes the elitists march to G.H.W. Bushes New World Order. Again, please tell me how ( as the avid listener to Beck you say that you are) you in any way assign that philosophy to Beck.

I assign it to Beck as I do to Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Doyle, "Savage," et al. It is, unfortunately, the way of the world. They all do it. It's not just Glenn Beck. The pundits on "the left" are guilty of it as well.

Edited by Sanssouci

I assign it to Beck as I do to Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Doyle, "Savage," et al. It is, unfortunately, the way of the world. They all do it. It's not just Glenn Beck.

You're defecting and not answering. The conservative leaning and often "State" BASHING these guys you've mentioned DO NOT EVER link the state and individuals, as Hegelian Dialectic profers. They always stress individualism and away from reliance on the "State". I don't agree at all with your statements about Beck et al being Hegelian Dialectics.

Sanssouci Thank You for your thought provoking post. I enjoy considering new perspectives when they are presented well and with respect.

There was a thread started by Chooch a couple of months ago that you may have missed. I think you would enjoy reading it if you haven't already.smile.gif

I believe thread had a name like Esoterics and Money, sorry I'm tired and can't remember for sure tongue.gif It should be easy to find though.

Sanssouci Thank You for your thought provoking post. I enjoy considering new perspectives when they are presented well and with respect.

There was a thread started by Chooch a couple of months ago that you may have missed. I think you would enjoy reading it if you haven't already.smile.gif

I believe thread had a name like Esoterics and Money, sorry I'm tired and can't remember for sure tongue.gif It should be easy to find though.

Hi Maggie... yes, it was that, or similar... excellent, long thread!

You're defecting and not answering. The conservative leaning and often "State" BASHING these guys you've mentioned DO NOT EVER link the state and individuals, as Hegelian Dialectic profers. They always stress individualism and away from reliance on the "State". I don't agree at all with your statements about Beck et al being Hegelian Dialectics.

Mak, what I am trying to impress upon you is the kabbalistic principle of the Union of Opposites, which is what you have in the left-right paradigm. You have to try to understand that most of what the paradigm presents as real or genuine is actually quite fake, as in this case, individualism.

Thanks, Maggie. I'll try to look that up, or I'll just ask him. :)

Edited by Sanssouci

Hey folks. I started this thread some 30 hours ago and never expected it to get over 11,000 views in that time. I want to circle back around from discussing elitists and pundits to the IQD that we are all are most interested in. Beck may say something we don't know about the IQD tomorrow and he may not. We're all looking for a big RV to be able to cash in, pay off bills, buy some nice things and give to others. That's where we all need to be in all this:) I am humbled at the +'s many of you extended me for something I'd expect each of us would do for the DV community if able. Many thanks and GO RV........ biggrin.gifBIG biggrin.gif!!!!!

Soros' alleged sending to Beck of an emissary strikes me as mere theater.

I assign it to Beck as I do to Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Doyle, "Savage," et al. It is, unfortunately, the way of the world. They all do it. It's not just Glenn Beck. The pundits on "the left" are guilty of it as well.

So, Sans.... what then would be an alternative desired reality? If the dialectic dynamic is ongoing and perpetuated... some sense of the reasoning of the natural human condition has to be factored in. In other words... even if, beyond that condition, all people became truly enlightened to the knowledge you personally possess (that curse!)... would things really change? Would change take eons? Would it be futile in basic civil society? Individualism, within the struggle, really then is paramount... always, as a natural pusuit... like freedom.

Wouldn't it then make some sense, that individuals fight for their values within the accepted dynamics? I'm not a fatalist... but merely a realist. The enlightened spirit is perhaps unachieveable, hence a burden to most in society... so we will always have mostly followers of leaders anyway. Utopia is unachieveable...

Mak, what I am trying to impress upon you is the kabbalistic principle of the Union of Opposites, which is what you have in the left-right paradigm. You have to try to understand that most of what the paradigm presents as real or genuine is actually quite fake, as in this case, individualism.

Dude, I understand that. The world as we know it is not what the world really is. The Kabbal has used smoke and mirrors for over a century to get to where we are today. I got it. Your lumping conservative pundits into the Kabbal is just a huge stretch. Now, they may be puppets/pawns for the Kabbal, unbeknownst to them at least in their beginnings to create the left/right paradigm, but they do not espouse Hegalian Dialectics.

• Upvote 1

So, Sans.... what then would be an alternative desired reality? If the dialectic dynamic is ongoing and perpetuated... some sense of the reasoning of the natural human condition has to be factored in. In other words... even if, beyond that condition, all people became truly enlightened to the knowledge you personally possess (that curse!)... would things really change? Would change take eons? Would it be futile in basic civil society? Individualism, within the struggle, really then is paramount... always, as a natural pusuit... like freedom.

Wouldn't it then make some sense, that individuals fight for their values within the accepted dynamics? I'm not a fatalist... but merely a realist. The enlightened spirit is perhaps unachieveable, hence a burden to most in society... so we will always have mostly followers of leaders anyway. Utopia is unachieveable...

Jax, seems like it goes back to the beginning of time to the struggle between good and evil, God and satan if you will. I submit we are living in the manifestation of the evil perpetrated by the Kabbalists, for lack of a better moniker and one that transend time. Even though good exists within the manifestation of the evil, evil appears to be "winning" and there truly is no individualism. When Jesus returns, then Revelation's takes over and many of us on this board won't be worrying about anythingwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

So, Sans.... what then would be an alternative desired reality? If the dialectic dynamic is ongoing and perpetuated... some sense of the reasoning of the natural human condition has to be factored in.

I don't know. I have gotten used to this system to the same degree as everyone else. The paradox, for me, is knowing that this could not possibly be the way Yahweh wants it to be, in that rabbinic Judaism controls our lives. But alas it is, and I have to accept that He has His purpose in allowing it to be this way.

In other words... even if, beyond that condition, all people became truly enlightened to the knowledge you personally possess (that curse!)... would things really change? Would change take eons? Would it be futile in basic civil society?

Again, it is hard to say because human beings resist change for fear of disturbing their comfort.

Individualism, within the struggle, really then is paramount... always, as a natural pursuit... like freedom.

Of course. We need to shrug off the urge to categorize politically and even spiritually, because we know very well that the two become often needlessly intertwined.

Wouldn't it then make some sense, that individuals fight for their values within the accepted dynamics?

It's always one thing to identify the problem, and I think I have done that, but it's another, more difficult thing to find a solution.

I'm not a fatalist... but merely a realist. The enlightened spirit is perhaps unachieveable, hence a burden to most in society... so we will always have mostly followers of leaders anyway. Utopia is unachieveable...

It is unachievable if tried as it has been from time immemorial only through human brain power. You see, ultimately, that is the problem I have with Freemasonry - the hubris of the principle that Yahweh created a flawed Earth, and that it falls to humankind to "perfect" it. But I say this in the realization that the Freemasons truly did not invent the idea. Rather, they adopted it from the rabbis of Judaism, who are none other than the heirs of the Pharisees.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Jax, seems like it goes back to the beginning of time to the struggle between good and evil, God and satan if you will. I submit we are living in the manifestation of the evil perpetrated by the Kabbalists, for lack of a better moniker and one that transend time. Even though good exists within the manifestation of the evil, evil appears to be "winning" and there truly is no individualism. When Jesus returns, then Revelation's takes over and many of us on this board won't be worrying about anythingwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Well said, Mak.... we simply live within the means of our individual values and spirit... in our pursuit of peace and happiness. It's great to learn and become enlightened... but over-intellectualizing can sometimes be a detriment. Been there.... ;)

All the best! Jax

Dude, I understand that. The world as we know it is not what the world really is. The Kabbal has used smoke and mirrors for over a century to get to where we are today. I got it. Your lumping conservative pundits into the Kabbal is just a huge stretch.

It takes two to tango.

Now, they may be puppets/pawns for the Kabbal, unbeknownst to them at least in their beginnings to create the left/right paradigm, but they do not espouse Hegalian Dialectics.

I will quote my friend Michael Hoffman for you.

"The yeomanry of America have never been more compromised or confused. On Sept. 7 it was revealed by the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, that presidential candidate Michelle Bachmann, one of the yeomanry's war-Zionist heroines, is a disciple of Rabbi Yoshiyahu Pinto, a Kabbalist practitioner. Pinto is the nephew of the late Kabbalist con-man, Rabbi “Baba” Elazar Abuhatzeira with whom readers of Revisionist History newsletter no. 58 will be familiar. Kabbalists engage in Babylonian sorcery, astrology and the dispensing of magic amulets and evil eye curses. Rabbi Pinto has tens of thousands of superstitious followers around the world, and one of them wants to be President of the United States, with the help of America's unemployed carpenters, welders, steelworkers and home-schooling moms."

If you cannot trust Michelle Bachmann to be clean of rabbinic influence, who can you trust?

Edited by Sanssouci

I don't know. I have gotten used to this system to the same degree as everyone else. The paradox, for me, is knowing that this could not possibly be the way Yahweh wants it to be, in that rabbinic Judaism controls our lives. But alas it is, and I have to accept that He has His purpose in allowing it to be this way.

Again, it is hard to say because human beings resist change for fear of disturbing their comfort.

Of course. We need to shrug off the urge to categorize politically and even spiritually, because we know very well that the two become often needlessly intertwined.

It's always one thing to identify the problem, and I think I have done that, but it's another, more difficult thing to find a solution.

It is unachievable if tried as it has been from time immemorial only through human brain power. You see, ultimately, that is the problem I have with Freemasonry - the hubris of the principle that Yahweh created a flawed Earth, and that it falls to humankind to "perfect" it. But I say this in the realization that the Freemasons truly did not invent the idea. Rather, they adopted it from the rabbis of Judaism, who are none other than the heirs of the Pharisees.

Great responses Sans! Thanks... I think you've hit MY nail on the head... the futility of NO SOLUTIONS. So, really then... to what end? Hence, all we are left with, is managing practical philosophy. That is my personal way of dealing with the curse of enlightenment. I will not let it consume, nor destroy me, as I attempt to find peace, harmony and happiness within measured reality... I wish that peace for all, especially enlightened individuals as yourself. As I told you much earlier... I have full clarity in this... and it sustains me.

Thanks so much for posts and discussion. I'll look forward to much more from you, I'm sure! :) Jax

Mitt Romney? The Mormon whose religion is known to have Masonic roots? (This was in answer to my own question about Michelle Bachmann above.)

Great responses Sans! Thanks... I think you've hit MY nail on the head... the futility of NO SOLUTIONS. So, really then... to what end? Hence, all we are left with, is managing practical philosophy. That is my personal way of dealing with the curse of enlightenment. I will not let it consume, nor destroy me, as I attempt to find peace, harmony and happiness within measured reality... I wish that peace for all, especially enlightened individuals as yourself. As I told you much earlier... I have full clarity in this... and it sustains me.

Thanks so much for posts and discussion. I'll look forward to much more from you, I'm sure! :) Jax

Yeah, it's late, and tomorrow is another day. Peace.

Edited by Sanssouci

Mitt Romney? The Mormon whose religion is known to have Masonic roots? (This was in answer to my own question about Michelle Bachmann above.)

It is interesting and intriguing to entertain certain possibilities of masonic ties, but I rather doubt these practices are wide spread today.

Though I do not know Mitt Romney personally I can say I have a closer knowledge of Huntsman .... and I will say he is a very normal ..........

descent non-Masonic individual even though he may be a moderate LDS/ Christian, ex Gov, Chinese ebass, Pres candidate. He races dirt bikes,

has a family and puts his pants on one leg at a time. ...........This guy is awsome!!! but you must know I can smoke his as# on a dirt bike! lol

He would be a great Pres!!!!!

Sanssouci ......I enjoy your interesting views!

His program is 3 hours long and is live 9 am to 12 pm EST on the radio. I do not know if he is on sirius. He does have a 4th hour but that is for subscribers.

Or you can check it out for free on http://www.glennbeck.com/content/radio/ or pay for 5 bucks for GBTV.com

Check out this video, the head of the protestor collapsed and had seizure only to be helped by a man in a suit an tie, while all of the protesters watched their leader have a seizure,

Occupy-seizure-GB.jpg

Glenn talks about it on the radio today, he says that they said a prayer on the bus for protection. The protest ended when the man was rushed to the hospital, but was later released because he wanted to go back to the protest that was over.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-demonstrator-has-a-seizure-while-protesting-becks-book-signing/

Thanks, but I have a hard time seeing the Mormon leadership's incentive for abandoning its Masonic connection. Meanwhile, most "ordinary Mormons" have little or no idea about their religion's true origin, and if they do, they're not saying due to fear or intimidation of some sort.

I've lived around and in the midst of the Mormon religion my entire life ...yet I am not LDS or overly religious myself, I base my opinion on past and current association. I consider myself open minded and fairly reasonable ........... but not until after I've had a beer or two. lol

I think I'll go ponder 12 oz and your posts a bit.

Have good night Sanssouci2!....

Edited by motox565

Or you can check it out for free on http://www.glennbeck.com/content/radio/ or pay for 5 bucks for GBTV.com

Check out this video, the head of the protestor collapsed and had seizure only to be helped by a man in a suit an tie, while all of the protesters watched their leader have a seizure,

Occupy-seizure-GB.jpg

Glenn talks about it on the radio today, he says that they said a prayer on the bus for protection. The protest ended when the man was rushed to the hospital, but was later released because he wanted to go back to the protest that was over.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-demonstrator-has-a-seizure-while-protesting-becks-book-signing/

Who couldn't have guessed that Beck would use this unfortunate incident for more shameless self-promotion?

... and well done, Sanssouci. You've definitely distinguished your reasoning quite well, since the "misplaced" rhetoric in the origins of these Beck threads. It is difficult to contain certain knowledge within the constraints of an audience we don't really know. I sense that your frustration has turned to a degree of content with this continued discussion... and I, for one, thank you for the enlightenment. I am enjoying the diplomacy... :) especially from the balcony...

I agree as well. One thing to remember folks is that on his old Fox show, Glen Beck "debunked" Fema Camps and called them an "urban legend." I assure you Fema Camps are very real.. I doubt they will ever go online because the Illuminati's plans have been an epic failure, but they still exist. If you don't believe it, make a drive to some of them yourselves and see them along with the hundreds of thousands of plastic large plastic caskets that are just sitting in storage yards around the country waiting for use on us "heretics."

• Upvote 1