Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

Dang Mak... I hope his research at least leads him here, rather than other "places". I mean, could you imagine him getting background info from Okie or any of the other gurus!!! :blink:

ROFL no doubt, folks you have to buy now.......any minute now.......I'm on my 747 the oven is at 440..........this came from info so secret I don't even know the sources I could tell you but they would come after me and take away my birthday, it is humorous if anything though !!!! :rolleyes:

Go RV, tropical MN is starting to freeze over! B)

Edited by DiveDeepSix

My guess is shabibi is not worried about beck

Go RV

I agree with you. And the holidays come into play also. With the country being strapped for cash and kids expecting those gifts under the tree, I think most people will just be hoping they can wait until after Christmas to act on the information Beck gives, assuming it's positive.

And they're probably going to offset each other, that is the people dumping Dinars and the people rushing out to buy them. No worries. We're good. I still hope he doesn't say too much though.

To the original poster, thanks for posting. I can't wait to see what's said on Monday.

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

Still don't like him, but you are correct: That is an oddity, if in fact Beck is so well connected. Come to think of it, why wouldn't Limbaugh-Hannity-O'Reilly-Doyle-"Savage" have anything to say about Iraqi dinar?

I suspect they are all aware of it, but they use Glenn Beck as their guinea pig to float the "craziest" ideas. Most opponents already view Beck as a screwball, so, if something he throws at the wall actually sticks, then they all jump on the bandwagon.

Hannity has talked about the Dinar because Rudy called his show some time ago. He basically brushed off the idea but didn't seem like he knew much about it. Also, these guys don't really talk about speculative investments, only gold.

• Upvote 3

Wow, I'm racking up the negatives, and only because I don't like Glenn Beck. Talk about a herd mentality. :rolleyes:

+1

Don't let it get you down. That's one guy that I can say that I do not like... when he starting his preaching delivery of talk tv/radio it was really eerie.

His comments certainly doesn't mean anymore than most of ours here. He riddle the same information that we all read each day. There's nothing special about his comments of currency and redistribution of wealth.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I posted early this morning that Glenn Beck would be close to my house for a book signing in the Woodlands, TX. I went to the signing. I got there at 9:45 and was about 35th in line. Signing started late at about 1:40. Glenn shook my hand and I asked him "is the Iraqi Dinar the currency thing you're talking about?" He looked me straight in the eye, smiled and said "Yes". The guy behind me asked me what I asked him and I told him it was about a comment Glenn made yesterday on the radio.

Now what does that mean? I have no idea. Guess we can listen on Monday and see what he has to say. The thing is, the IQD is on Becks radar now.

This is first hand knowledge and Beck is very well connected. I look forward to Mondays show.

Mak63

Thanks for getting back to us, I hope he can dig something that we don't already know.

• Upvote 2

Just because a bunch of us like Glenn Beck and are negging your nasty comments about him does not mean that we are part of a herd.

We just happen to have great taste, and a sound mind, and know the truth when we hear it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Uh, yyyeah. :huh:<_<

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Wow, I'm racking up the negatives, and only because I don't like Glenn Beck. Talk about a herd mentality. :rolleyes:

I use to be a big Beck fan, beck was the start of my waking up to reality, but I have come to see that Glenn is a cheap knock off of Alex Jones Infowars.com. Glenn may cover sensitive topics, but he only scratches the surface. These Glenn Beck lovers want the whole truth they wish they didn't know, listen to ONE 3 hour broadcast of Alex. You'll wake up like I have.

Just because a bunch of us like Glenn Beck and are negging your nasty comments about him does not mean that we are part of a herd.

We just happen to have great taste, and a sound mind, and know the truth when we hear it.

I thought the same way too. Not anymore.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Hey Zig........ I have peps to wash my carwink.gif

Mak63

Mak63, thank you for taking the time to go to the signing and then posting what you found out. You are a real team player. smile.gif

It will be interesting to hear if Beck says anything at all. Maybe one of the three letter agencies will get ahold of him and tell him to keep his mouth shut. blink.gifblink.gif Just kidding............

P.S. Can you get your peeps to wash my car? Pretty please....... tongue.gif

Happy Saturday,

Kimberlye cool.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 1

He said that you have to think how progressives do and how wealth needs to be redistributed. He is checking with some folks this weekend and is supposed to talk about it on Mondays show. There is a link in another string on this site where the acutal audio is linked on GBTV from the last half hour of Fridays show. I relistened to it early this morning after hearing it live on Friday morning.

I've copied this link from another posting here on DV. See if it works.

http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=20017041&topic_id=23419450&tcid=vpp_copy_20017041&v=3

Mak63

Thanks Mak63,

I found your earlier post, found the link and listened to the replay, it sure sounds like he could be referring to the dinar.

I put a call into one of my celebrity friends that knows him, I'll see if he can get a hold of him to get the low down.

If I hear something I'll post my findings.

Cheers

• Upvote 5

I posted early this morning that Glenn Beck would be close to my house for a book signing in the Woodlands, TX. I went to the signing. I got there at 9:45 and was about 35th in line. Signing started late at about 1:40. Glenn shook my hand and I asked him "is the Iraqi Dinar the currency thing you're talking about?" He looked me straight in the eye, smiled and said "Yes". The guy behind me asked me what I asked him and I told him it was about a comment Glenn made yesterday on the radio.

Now what does that mean? I have no idea. Guess we can listen on Monday and see what he has to say. The thing is, the IQD is on Becks radar now.

This is first hand knowledge and Beck is very well connected. I look forward to Mondays show.

Mak63

Now that is exciting me... A direct personal experience with back up. I am willing to be if you google Beck's book signing tour He would be in Woodlands Texas today. This is credible intel THANK YOU!

• Upvote 1

I use to be a big Beck fan, beck was the start of my waking up to reality, but I have come to see that Glenn is a cheap knock off of Alex Jones Infowars.com. Glenn may cover sensitive topics, but he only scratches the surface. These Glenn Beck lovers want the whole truth they wish they didn't know, listen to ONE 3 hour broadcast of Alex. You'll wake up like I have.

I thought the same way too. Not anymore.

Hear, hear! Now, Alex Jones, I like.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Mak63,

I found your earlier post, found the link and listened to the replay, it sure sounds like he could be referring to the dinar.

I put a call into one of my celebrity friends that knows him, I'll see if he can get a hold of him to get the low down.

If I hear something I'll post my findings.

Cheers

Hi Stryker... please tell your friend to tell Beck to zip it!!!! Loose lips sink ships! Thanks in advance.... ok, I feel better now! :D

• Upvote 2

Will be an extremely interesting show Monday - if there is anyone that can find out the truth about

our investment, I believe it is Glen. Just hope his information is positive. :hug:

Are you going to tell me that you are on this site, surrounded by people that know an extreme amount about economics, politics, United Nations, World Bank, IMF, and you think BECK is going to get 'the truth'? OMG. Do you ever listen to Sonny or Adam, or Scooter when he was here? If Beck did get something, it would be from Okie. Birds of a feather flock together, even clowns.

You just insulted not only the owner of this site, but many, many members.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 26

Are you going to tell me that you are on this site, surrounded by people that know an extreme amount about economics, politics, United Nations, World Bank, IMF, and you think BECK is going to get 'the truth'? OMG. Do you ever listen to Sonny or Adam, or Scooter when he was here? If Beck did get something, it would be from Okie. Birds of a feather flock together, even clowns.

Decaf, baby! laugh.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 3

Mak63

I THINK YOU ARE GREAT FOR THIS POST! Beck was in Woodlands all over even at a Walmart. Hope he was not just blowing smoke. I find it easy to believe that he said this. It's your word against his and Beck can just sHake it off. I hope He was right though.

You Know Don't shoot the people down Sometimes it's good to have hopes and dreams. Hey! Hey Knife!

• Upvote 1

Mak63

Thank you for the posting. I used to watch his show then it moved to wee hour like 1:30am. He is a very smart guy. Would be interesting to see what h has to say on Monday. I will tune in to his radio/tv show.

We are one day closer :)

• Upvote 2