Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

What about the story of a drone being shot down in Iran?

"Iranian military forces shot down an unmanned U.S. spy plane that violated Iranian airspace along the country’s eastern border, state media reported Sunday.

“Iran’s military has downed an intruding RQ-170 American drone in eastern Iran,” Iran’s Arabic-language Al Alam state television network quoted the unnamed source as saying, according to Reuters."

herd mentality lol... it's got to be incredibly frustrating that he calls the plays from the left before they make them. like the so called "arab spring" and "ows" (same movement) in both those cases, several years before they began. That raised his street cred immensly. Of course nothing he says sits well with those who think their opinion and those of their cronies on cnnmsnbccnbcsatanabccbsnbcpbs should be the only opinion heard. They've really got to hate him for accurately calling them out.

It's funny how so many just automatically assume that if a person expresses a strong dislike for Glenn Beck, then they must be a so-called "liberal." I am on record as stating that I am not a "liberal." What I find frustrating is that so few see this left-right paradigm for what it truly is, and how we are all so thoroughly controlled by it. I don't care what Glenn Beck has allegedly accurately predicted. It proves only that he too is an "insider," merely posing as a "man of the people." I think he very cynically named his special subscription service Glenn Beck Insider Extreme to obliquely indicate this very thing. Subscribers think they're getting special access, when it really only demonstrates just how myopic they truly are!

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It's funny how so many just automatically assume that if a person expresses a strong dislike for Glenn Beck, then they must be a so-called "liberal." I am on record as stating that I am not a "liberal." What I find frustrating is that so few see this left-right paradigm for what it truly is, and how we are all so thoroughly controlled by it. I don't care what Glenn Beck has allegedly accurately predicted. It proves only that he too is an "insider," merely posing as a "man of the people." I think he very cynically named his special subscription service Glenn Beck Insider Extreme to obliquely indicate this very thing. That alone demonstrates just how myopic his followers truly are!

Touche'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What about the story of a drone being shot down in Iran?

"Iranian military forces shot down an unmanned U.S. spy plane that violated Iranian airspace along the country’s eastern border, state media reported Sunday.

“Iran’s military has downed an intruding RQ-170 American drone in eastern Iran,” Iran’s Arabic-language Al Alam state television network quoted the unnamed source as saying, according to Reuters."

They're clearly ramping things up. The American people will not support a war with Iran if they are predominantly poor and pissed off at the government. Hence an imminent RV. Think about it.

besides the fact he actually knows the insiders the guru's lie about knowing.

I'm with you on the "guru" thing. Beck is enjoying his "success," and he is not going to jeopardize that. He was sufficiently "chastised" in his "row" with the FOX people. What should be most revealing to people is the fact that Glenn Beck previously went to work for the "liberal" CNN Headline News. :huh:

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Despite all of his "anti-Soros" rhetoric, Glenn Beck and George Soros are on the same team, working both ends of the spectrum. Soros works the Occupy Wall Street crowd, while Beck works the Tea Party. Both of them adore "Israel," and think that "Israel" can do no wrong.

The OWS and the Tea Party are just two different herds of goyim being pushed around.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2

I have listened to Glenn for years. N he has always said buy gold, buy gold, buy gold. Well to this day I have never bought gold, I wish I did though. So just because he speaks about the dinar doesn't mean people will go out n buy it. Ex. Look at Mad Money Jim Cramer. , he is constantly right on with most investments but to this day i don't buy what he says buy. So my 3 cents.

• Upvote 1

It would not be a good thing if Soros had dinar. He is well known for the man who broke the England Bank! We better keep an eye on the dong too. That could be bad.

However, we too are holding dinar and should stand to gain as well. If Soros holds dinar, you can bet that he is one of those who are driving the bus.

Will Someone PLEASE Link Monday's Show after it Airs ????? Thanks a MILLION DINAR....Chevysmemaw

I think you can count on that :)

The subscription service lets us listen live on the website, and they take out little segments...and since they did that with the first blurb where he didn't say much, I'm sure they will after he says...something. :)

• Upvote 1

But Sansouci - Beck gives news on his GBTV (previously on Fox) --- and he is getting people to understand a little, by little.

I believe he gets people to understand only what he wants them to understand. Glenn Beck is a gatekeeper. I'd be willing to bet that he and George Soros are secret drinking buddies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

But there's one thing I don't understand.

Wouldn't you think the Illuminati would NOT want the common folk to know about the IRQ it it was going to RV for a hefty profit?

Unless it will actually eventually be the catalyst for the world wide economic collapse instead of reviving it like Beck states.

That kinda makes sense to me since I think a big RV will cause an enourmous demand for the world reserve currency 'the dollar';which will eventually cause hyper inflation perhaps?

I am not sure... I seem to waffle in regard to my opinion on this. Beck plays the part of the antagonist. Its like he spews alot of truth, while at the same time injecting disinfo. For instance, he is all about trashing George Soros, but Soros is just a Rothschild agent. I have never heard of Beck trashing David Rockefeller or the Rothschilds, the Vatican, or Queen... he just trashes the "middle managers" of the Illuminati.

But, in another regard, beck does serve a purpose just like Alex Jones in that he pisses people and get them out of their comfort zones. So, in my opinion... I would be suprised if Beck does talk about the Dinar on Monday. He may have just stumbled on dinar RV, which is why he didn't mention it by name. Or he may have gotten a phone call from "above" to shut his mouth. Either way, I am comfortable with the investment. If it turned out to be a bad investment, then I have some extra toilet paper on hand.

• Upvote 2

I am sure some will give me negs on this, oh well.....but I believe Glen Beck found the sweet spot how to make a living. Yes, he knows people are unhappy, and suspicious, he is working it. He is not the only one. Rush Limbaugh began the anti liberal rampage. It prospered others followed suit. It really is a cash machine when democrats are in office. They go balls to the wall.

However, I find, it does not matter which side of the isle they are sitting on, they all look alike.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ever thought that maybe that's because he's got insider info from the elites?

These talking heads will give you 90% truth to make you trust them,and then 10% disinformation to confuse you.And hate to break it to you but the vast majority of the TRUE anti Illuminati patriots like Bill Cooper etc usually end up either dead or imprisoned in short order.I can't help but notice that neither Beck nor alex jones have been silenced despite their years of programming.Which unfortunetly might mean they are on the elites payroll.Fox News is definently elite owned,and maybe Beck left because he didn't want to be part of it anymore I dunno.

And while you're mentioning OWS shady connections,why so shy about bringing up the Tea Party's funding by elite puppets the Koch brothers?You hardcore conservatives that think the sinking world economy is strictly a 'liberal caused issue' need to wake up to reality.Our elections are rigged to give the appearance of democracy,and which party you choose is meaningless because they are owned by the same people.

Quit obsessing about Obama and Soros,they are just more puppets.Rothchild and Rockefeller are far more into the 'circle of trust' than they are.

I couldn't have said this better myself!!!! I believe you are exactly correct!!! I also believe the Illuminati doesn't really give a damn who buys dinar because it is like pennies to them. These guys control the world's wealth.... do you really think they give a darn about pennies? Beck is right... the Illuminati's dinar rv is basically a MASSIVE GLOBAL REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH.

Despite all of his "anti-Soros" rhetoric, Glenn Beck and George Soros are on the same team, working both ends of the spectrum. Soros works the Occupy Wall Street crowd, while Beck works the Tea Party. Both of them adore "Israel," and think that "Israel" can do no wrong.

The OWS and the Tea Party are just two different herds of goyim being pushed around.

Again amigo, you are absolutely correct!!! You just revealed how the Illuminati uses their hegelian dialectic on us. There is no conservatives or liberals. There is no democrats and republicans. There is only "THEM" because the Illuminati controls THEM. Obama is no different then Bush, Bush no different then Clinton, Clinton no different then Carter, Carter no different then Ford. The only President in modern history we had that was different got his head blasted off because he went against THEM.

It would not be a good thing if Soros had dinar. He is well known for the man who broke the England Bank! We better keep an eye on the dong too. That could be bad.

Soros didn't break the bank of england... the Rothschilds did. Soros is an agent for the Rothschilds.

• Upvote 1

However, we too are holding dinar and should stand to gain as well. If Soros holds dinar, you can bet that he is one of those who are driving the bus.

Of course Soros owns the dinar! Most likely more than any other individual. I'm assuming Jimmy Buffet's older brother Warren is also heavily invested. It would be fun to celebrate the RV in LV with JB!

• Upvote 1

Fox News is definently elite owned,and maybe Beck left because he didn't want to be part of it anymore I dunno.

He is still a part of it, I believe.

Beck is right... the Illuminati's dinar rv is basically a MASSIVE GLOBAL REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH.

I just wish they'd get a move on it.

Again amigo, you are absolutely correct!!! You just revealed how the Illuminati uses their hegelian dialectic on us. There is no conservatives or liberals. There is no democrats and republicans. There is only "THEM" because the Illuminati controls THEM. Obama is no different then Bush, Bush no different then Clinton, Clinton no different then Carter, Carter no different then Ford. The only President in modern history we had that was different got his head blasted off because he went against THEM.

It is the Hegelian dialectic, yes, but it goes even further back in history. Hegel derived his ideas from the Judaic Kabbalah, and its philosophy of Gevurah (severity) vs. Chesed (mercy).

Soros didn't break the bank of england... the Rothschilds did. Soros is an agent for the Rothschilds.

That may well be, but if you say "The Rothschilds did it," most folk either don't know who you mean, or they discount the claim as being "anti-Semitic." Not many people are aware that George Soros is himself a Judaic, who was born Schwartz György in Hungary.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

He is still a part of it, I believe.

I just wish they'd get a move on it.

It is the Hegelian dialectic, yes, but it goes even further back in history. Hegel derived his ideas from the Judaic Kabbalah, and its philosophy of Gevurah (severity) vs. Chesed (mercy).

That may well be, but if you say "The Rothschilds did it," most folk either don't know who you mean, or they discount the claim as being "anti-Semitic." Not many people are aware that George Soros is himself a Judaic, who was born Schwartz György in Hungary.

Sad but true.... The Synagogue of Satan continues to exist with all of its tentacles.

Breaking the bank of england was from my understanding a way to "bust the queen's balls," and let her know the Rothschilds control the money.. And of course the Rothschilds still answer to the Vatican.

• Upvote 1