Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

Interesting......................... I do like Glen Beck

People are perfectly free to like Glenn Beck if they choose, and I do not begrudge them. I doubt many dislike or distrust him for the reasons I do, which I would add have received a great deal of thought. That is why I thought it germane to mention them here, as well as to spice up the conversation.

• Upvote 1

If this is true you can bet your a$$ the iqd speculation was invented to make powerful people money, not us speculators especially if beck brings it up monday.

If some of us can become WEALTHY on what the powerful people consider "crumbs", what's wrong with that??? As long as you are a good steward with itwink.gif

• Upvote 2

Ha...I'm in strange and rare territory here...But you are correct and I agree with you...okay that wasn't so bad...why in the world would Iraq leak information out that they are going to raise the value of their currency 1000000% to anyone that would share it with Beck...he would NEVER be part of the so called "plan". No one outside the CBI would be in on that plan.

Beg to differ there JMW. The IMF is way into the plan and the IMF is the USA. If it RV's high, say over $1.00, I would submit the IMF pressured the CBI to get to that number, knowing there are millions in taxes they will collect of the cashing in. IMHO of coursewink.gif

Mak63

If he says anything, he will probably reiterate it was nothing but a scam.

Bet not Zig. He see's it as a way for the progressives to redistribute wealth and of course, line their own pockets......... with someone elses money!!!!!

Mak63

• Upvote 2

Beg to differ there JMW. The IMF is way into the plan and the IMF is the USA. If it RV's high, say over $1.00, I would submit the IMF pressured the CBI to get to that number, knowing there are millions in taxes they will collect of the cashing in. IMHO of coursewink.gif

Mak63

Um, I like your humble opinion.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

They're clearly ramping things up. The American people will not support a war with Iran if they are predominantly poor and pissed off at the government. Hence an imminent RV. Think about it.

I'm with you on the "guru" thing. Beck is enjoying his "success," and he is not going to jeopardize that. He was sufficiently "chastised" in his "row" with the FOX people. What should be most revealing to people is the fact that Glenn Beck previously went to work for the "liberal" CNN Headline News. huh.gif

And he left CNN, why? For basically the same reason he left FOX.......... Seems he has a strong sense of not wanting to have his content restricted. Obviously his content is conservative leaning. Why, other than Alex Jones tells you, do you see him as a pasty for the elite? "Heckler from the Balcony" as you say is where you are from, is COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE in your case.

Mak63

• Upvote 2

And he left CNN, why? For basically the same reason he left FOX.......... Seems he has a strong sense of not wanting to have his content restricted. Obviously his content is conservative leaning. Why, other than Alex Jones tells you, do you see him as a pasty for the elite? "Heckler from the Balcony" as you say is where you are from, is COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE in your case.

Mak63

Why, thank you. You do mean "patsy," right? Okay. Glenn Beck was likely doing as he was told when leaving both CNN and later FOX. He has been positioned to merely "look" like the loose cannon that no one can control. I believe I explained my opinion of him thoroughly already. Rather than truly being "conservative leaning," as you say, Glenn Beck exhibits the Hegelian dialectic in practically everything he does. He calls himself a "conservative," yet he promotes Ayn Rand. I suspect that he works with George Soros privately while also criticizing George Soros publicly. He is an agent of mass confusion. Need I say more?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Why, thank you. You do mean "patsy," right? Okay. Glenn Beck was likely doing as he was told when leaving both CNN and later FOX. He has been positioned to merely "look" like the loose cannon that no one can control. I believe I explained my opinion of him thoroughly already. Rather than truly being "conservative leaning," as you say, Glenn Beck exhibits the Hegelian dialectic in practically everything he does. He calls himself a "conservative," yet he promotes Ayn Rand. He is an agent of mass confusion. Need I say more?

You are correct, I did mean patsy....... he may be a little pasty toowink.gif Sorry bout the spelling there!

Mak63

Does it ever occur to anyone that, in the face the tremendous barrage of criticism George Soros receives from the likes of Glenn Beck, we never hear the man himself (Soros) saying anything whatsoever in response? Why is that, do you think?

You are correct, I did mean patsy....... he may be a little pasty toowink.gif Sorry bout the spelling there!

Mak63

No biggie. Glenn Beck might wear pasties when no one's around to see it. :P

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2

Does it ever occur to anyone that, in the face the tremendous barrage of criticism George Soros receives from the likes of Glenn Beck, we never hear the man himself (Soros) saying anything whatsoever in response? Why is that, do you think?

I think it's because at the most Beck is an annoying fly buzzing around his head.

It could also be because to engage or respond brings more attention to the conflict. Smart people don't engage.

This is one of the reasons I don't think that our investment will be hurt even if Glenn says everything on Monday about what a great opportunity this is and that your life could be changed with only $300 and RUN OUT AND BUY IT TODAY. I think that for all his listeners, that people just don't respond that quickly, even though he's trusted. I just don't think he has the instant influence that so many people here think he does. JMO.

I think it's because at the most Beck is an annoying fly buzzing around his head. It could also be because to engage or respond brings more attention to the conflict. Smart people don't engage.

You may be right. I, however, like to entertain a bigger picture.

This is one of the reasons I don't think that our investment will be hurt even if Glenn says everything on Monday about what a great opportunity this is and that your life could be changed with only $300 and RUN OUT AND BUY IT TODAY. I think that for all his listeners, that people just don't respond that quickly, even though he's trusted. I just don't think he has the instant influence that so many people here think he does. JMO.

In this instance, I certainly hope you're right.

You may be right. I, however, like to entertain a bigger picture.

I am really interested to know what sources you follow that have led you to this conclusion. I do not usually listen to his radio show, because I really don't have the tolerance for the crazy side of Glenn. I remember the first time I saw him on TV he was wearing a Nazi uniform and standing on a table, and it just turned me off. I'm sure I wouldn't have ever tuned in again if my husband wasn't so open minded and had him on all the time, and I saw a few really dignified things that made me stop and listen. I just loved his Friday educational series, teaching us how this country was founded. I see so many things he says that ring so true that I have a hard time even considering that he might not be all he looks like. In any case, I am a digger of the truth, and would like to see what you see, to make an educated decision for myself.

I am not a die-hard liberal who won't review new information, knowing it could change my heart-felt beliefs.

In this instance, I certainly hope you're right.

I usually am. Just ask my husband. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I am not sure that we should worry about Glenn "ruining" this speculation. I can't remember did people get worried when Cramer and Erin talked about it on CNBC? She even held up the currency on TV if I recall correctly. They also had Ali on the program talking about how his business had grown selling the currency. Why would this be any different? It has already been in the mainstream. Folks did we forget about all the stories coming out within the last month about how it is a scam? It has been mentioned, some may buy some won't. That is just my :twocents:

Would be fun if he came out with a date and rate :):):)

People are perfectly free to like Glenn Beck if they choose, and I do not begrudge them. I doubt many dislike or distrust him for the reasons I do, which I would add have received a great deal of thought. That is why I thought it germane to mention them here, as well as to spice up the conversation.

... and well done, Sanssouci. You've definitely distinguished your reasoning quite well, since the "misplaced" rhetoric in the origins of these Beck threads. It is difficult to contain certain knowledge within the constraints of an audience we don't really know. I sense that your frustration has turned to a degree of content with this continued discussion... and I, for one, thank you for the enlightenment. I am enjoying the diplomacy... :) especially from the balcony...

• Upvote 2

Ha...I'm in strange and rare territory here...But you are correct and I agree with you...okay that wasn't so bad...why in the world would Iraq leak information out that they are going to raise the value of their currency 1000000% to anyone that would share it with Beck...he would NEVER be part of the so called "plan". No one outside the CBI would be in on that plan.

Hey old friend!

You added one too many zero's! lol

Good to see ya!

I am really interested to know what sources you follow that have led you to this conclusion.

Well, it started about 12 years ago. I was apprehensive, as were many, about Y2K, and so I began looking into what most denigrate as "conspiracy theory." Of course, Y2K turned out to be a media-generated hoax, but then 9-11 hit. That was the real catalyst for me. I discovered a thus far little-known author by the name of Michael A. Hoffman II. Mr. Hoffman confirmed for me many of the conclusions I had already developed prior to my discovery of his work. I would recommend to you his latest book, Judaism's Strange Gods, as well as his much larger magnum opus, Judaism Discovered. I have since met Michael in person, and I correspond with him on a fairly regular basis. He is not at all the vicious "anti-Semite" the Cryptocracy would have him to be. He tells the unvarnished truth, and they simply do not like it.

I do not usually listen to his radio show, because I really don't have the tolerance for the crazy side of Glenn. I remember the first time I saw him on TV he was wearing a Nazi uniform and standing on a table, and it just turned me off.

As well it probably would have, but that is simply part of Beck's employment of the Hegelian dialectic. That was the shocking, Gevurah (severity) side of the kabbalistic left-right paradigm. Get into Hoffman's books, and you will understand.

I'm sure I wouldn't have ever tuned in again if my husband wasn't so open minded and had him on all the time, and I saw a few really dignified things that made me stop and listen. I just loved his Friday educational series, teaching us how this country was founded. I see so many things he says that ring so true that I have a hard time even considering that he might not be all he looks like.

And what you cite here is the Chesed (mercy) side of the spectrum.

In any case, I am a digger of the truth, and would like to see what you see, to make an educated decision for myself.

That's good. One can lament the fact that the truth must be unearthed, but for the digger it becomes that much more worthwhile in the end.

I am not a die-hard liberal who won't review new information, knowing it could change my heart-felt beliefs.

I stopped using words like "liberal" and "conservative" except when absolutely necessary, because that too is part of the dialectic.

I usually am. Just ask my husband. :lol:

Good answer!

Edited by Sanssouci

Hey old friend!

You added one too many zero's! lol

Good to see ya!

That's no problem. JMW is a self-professed expert when it comes to the LOP.

... and well done, Sanssouci. You've definitely distinguished your reasoning quite well, since the "misplaced" rhetoric in the origins of these Beck threads. It is difficult to contain certain knowledge within the constraints of an audience we don't really know. I sense that your frustration has turned to a degree of content with this continued discussion... and I, for one, thank you for the enlightenment. I am enjoying the diplomacy... :) especially from the balcony...

Some things just take some time and we have to let them play out. And I would remiss if I were to not thank the Mods for allowing it! I'm not a bad guy. I'm just too often misunderstood. ;)

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2

Well, it started about 12 years ago. I was apprehensive, as were many, about Y2K, and so I began looking into what most denigrate as "conspiracy theory." Of course, Y2K turned out to be a media-generated hoax, but then 9-11 hit. That was the real catalyst for me.

I'm afraid I'm a little lost. Can you expound a little more?

I discovered a thus far little-known author by the name of Michael A. Hoffman II. Mr. Hoffman confirmed for me many of the conclusions I had already developed prior to my discovery of his work. I would recommend to you his latest book, Judaism's Strange Gods, as well as his much larger magnum opus, Judaism Discovered. I have since met Michael in person, and I correspond with him on a fairly regular basis. He is not at all the vicious "anti-Semite" the Cryptocracy would have him to be. He tells the unvarnished truth, and they simply do not like it.

What is his stand on the Jews being "God's chosen people" and how that fits into the big picture?

Some things just take some time and we have to let them play out. And I would remiss if I were to not thank the Mods for allowing it! I'm not a bad guy. I'm just too often misunderstood. ;)

I know the feeling... it's a curse (sometimes) ! ;) Carry on....

Y2K, as I said, was a media-generated hoax. It was designed to whip people up into a frenzy of anxiety, and then let them down easy when they realized everything was going to be "all right." What was really happening was that the public was being set up for the real catastrophe, 9-11, which blindsided nearly everyone. I will not go into the details of my skepticism about the event, because I don't want to sidetrack the thread. Suffice it to say, as I did previously, 9-11 was the real catalyst for my own commitment to further "conspiracy theory" research.

What is his stand on the Jews being "God's chosen people" and how that fits into the big picture?

Uh, basically, that they're not, and that it really doesn't. Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 were written for an express purpose.

Why, thank you. You do mean "patsy," right? Okay. Glenn Beck was likely doing as he was told when leaving both CNN and later FOX. He has been positioned to merely "look" like the loose cannon that no one can control. I believe I explained my opinion of him thoroughly already. Rather than truly being "conservative leaning," as you say, Glenn Beck exhibits the Hegelian dialectic in practically everything he does. He calls himself a "conservative," yet he promotes Ayn Rand. I suspect that he works with George Soros privately while also criticizing George Soros publicly. He is an agent of mass confusion. Need I say more?

I don't agree that Beck exhibits Hegelian Dialectic expressions. Hegelian Dialectic puts forth that "The State" is God and there is no individualism. I do not hear that from Beck AT ALL!!! He regularly, as in many times daily, tells listeners to take care of your self and your family. Be ready for what's coming and be prepared with food, water and precious metals as a store of wealth and learn to fend for yourself and not rely on "the State".

Mak63

• Upvote 2

Hi Broke... there is fairly in-depth discussion to be found in these forums in regard to what Sansoucci is eluding, especially about 9/11. If you're willing to search a bit, you'll find much more to explore! :)