Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

It sure is! It certainly tells the story, and without any words. No problem about staying ANON. Completely understand. Yeah, I heard the same thing about the In N out, but. haven't seen one yet. I'm sure its out there, just need to go hunting to find one.

There is a new In and Out in Frisco on Preston and one in Allen or Plano off of 75, you couldnt get into them for hours after they opened and lines lasted for about 2 months. Not really that big of fan myself but its something new..

If Beck starts spewing about the Dinar, I don't see how that could be a good thing for us investors.

Yeah if he goes stating the Iraqi dinar will RV, that will mean another million jump in, and that will more than likely cause a lop as they call it. I hope he keeps his mouth shut about that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's getting deep in here. When did this site become so flaming liberal?

If you don't like Beck, tough. Move on to a different topic.

I personally would rather be hearing Beck mentioning the dinar than all the blabbermouth idiot so called guru frauds that post religiously on these sites.

At least he is a known factor. Have you ever seen any of these people that post on here on the t.v.?

Has any of them ever worked at fox news and have access to people who may ACTUALLY know what the hell is going on?

I guess if it was coming out of chris matthews mouth you'd be getting a tingly feeling running up your leg. :lol:

And, honestly, I'd take info from chris matthews right now! (and I might even get a tingle up MY leg!) :o

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Wow, I'm racking up the negatives, and only because I don't like Glenn Beck. Talk about a herd mentality. :rolleyes:

herd mentality lol... it's got to be incredibly frustrating that he calls the plays from the left before they make them. like the so called "arab spring" and "ows" (same movement) in both those cases, several years before they began. That raised his street cred immensly. Of course nothing he says sits well with those who think their opinion and those of their cronies on cnnmsnbccnbcsatanabccbsnbcpbs should be the only opinion heard. They've really got to hate him for accurately calling them out.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

When I hear someone of economic/investment stature, rather than a talking head, speak of the dinar in a positive way, that would be remarkable. Are some of us really that hard up for positive reinforcement on this venture? "Jim-Bob is doin' it, now Glen Beck. Whew, I feel a whole lot better now".

Investment(educated gamble) -vs- Lotto ticket(crapshoot)

herd mentality lol...

cnnmsnbccnbcsatanabccbsnbcpbs

praise jesus

• Upvote 1

Mak63 Thanks for the URL. Any idea on how I could learn when the broadcast would be heard in Ohio? rolleyes.gif

Go to www.glennbeck.com and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on Radio. On the page that it goes to is a map with a dropdown box that has Alabama in it. Drop the box down and it has all 50 states. Pick your state and click GO next to the dropdown. It will go to the affiliates in the state. Chillicothe is the first city in Ohiobiggrin.gif Hope this helps.

Also, if you're online and want to listen he starts his radio show at 9:00 a.m. Eastern, 8 central. I listen online on www.WABCRADIO.com . That is WABC out of New York. We only get him for 2 hours here in Houston starting at 9:00 central.

Mak63

Can someone pls tell me what station i can find beck on sirius radio. Also what time is his show?

His program is 3 hours long and is live 9 am to 12 pm EST on the radio. I do not know if he is on sirius. He does have a 4th hour but that is for subscribers.

Sorry,channei 125 @ 8:00 am

• Upvote 1

Beck is connected... figure he is a very powerful Mormon that was working for Fox News which is owned outright by the Illuminati. I think Beck has a good idea what he was talking about.

If this is true you can bet your a$$ the iqd speculation was invented to make powerful people money, not us speculators especially if beck brings it up monday.

• Upvote 1

herd mentality lol... it's got to be incredibly frustrating that he calls the plays from the left before they make them. like the so called "arab spring" and "ows" (same movement) in both those cases, several years before they began. That raised his street cred immensly. Of course nothing he says sits well with those who think their opinion and those of their cronies on cnnmsnbccnbcsatanabccbsnbcpbs should be the only opinion heard. They've really got to hate him for accurately calling them out.

Ever thought that maybe that's because he's got insider info from the elites?

These talking heads will give you 90% truth to make you trust them,and then 10% disinformation to confuse you.And hate to break it to you but the vast majority of the TRUE anti Illuminati patriots like Bill Cooper etc usually end up either dead or imprisoned in short order.I can't help but notice that neither Beck nor alex jones have been silenced despite their years of programming.Which unfortunetly might mean they are on the elites payroll.Fox News is definently elite owned,and maybe Beck left because he didn't want to be part of it anymore I dunno.

And while you're mentioning OWS shady connections,why so shy about bringing up the Tea Party's funding by elite puppets the Koch brothers?You hardcore conservatives that think the sinking world economy is strictly a 'liberal caused issue' need to wake up to reality.Our elections are rigged to give the appearance of democracy,and which party you choose is meaningless because they are owned by the same people.

Quit obsessing about Obama and Soros,they are just more puppets.Rothchild and Rockefeller are far more into the 'circle of trust' than they are.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

sorry folks but i really dont see Beck letting the cat out of the bag on this one just my opinon and if he does this could be bad. None the less i will be watching monday's show. Thanks for the post.

Ha...I'm in strange and rare territory here...But you are correct and I agree with you...okay that wasn't so bad...why in the world would Iraq leak information out that they are going to raise the value of their currency 1000000% to anyone that would share it with Beck...he would NEVER be part of the so called "plan". No one outside the CBI would be in on that plan.

• Upvote 2

Ha...I'm in strange and rare territory here...But you are correct and I agree with you...okay that wasn't so bad...why in the world would Iraq leak information out that they are going to raise the value of their currency 1000000% to anyone that would share it with Beck...he would NEVER be part of the so called "plan". No one outside the CBI would be in on that plan.

its probably not a leak, but a theory Glen has come to fruition on. Most of Beck's material is faith based. None the less, publicly announcing the dinar as a secret of the middle east, would erase most any chance there is left to a rv.

its probably not a leak, but a theory Glen has come to fruition on. Most of Beck's material is faith based. None the less, publicly announcing the dinar as a secret of the middle east, would erase most any chance there is left to a rv.

If he says anything, he will probably reiterate it was nothing but a scam.

If this is true you can bet your a$$ the iqd speculation was invented to make powerful people money, not us speculators especially if beck brings it up monday.

And if you planned on buying any more dinar next week, forget it. Supply, which is low, and demand, which will be high, will drive the price through the roof. Thanks Glen!

Ever thought that maybe that's because he's got insider info from the elites?

These talking heads will give you 90% truth to make you trust them,and then 10% disinformation to confuse you.And hate to break it to you but the vast majority of the TRUE anti Illuminati patriots like Bill Cooper etc usually end up either dead or imprisoned in short order.I can't help but notice that neither Beck nor alex jones have been silenced despite their years of programming.Which unfortunetly might mean they are on the elites payroll.Fox News is definently elite owned,and maybe Beck left because he didn't want to be part of it anymore I dunno.

And while you're mentioning OWS shady connections,why so shy about bringing up the Tea Party's funding by elite puppets the Koch brothers?You hardcore conservatives that think the sinking world economy is strictly a 'liberal caused issue' need to wake up to reality.Our elections are rigged to give the appearance of democracy,and which party you choose is meaningless because they are owned by the same people.

Quit obsessing about Obama and Soros,they are just more puppets.Rothchild and Rockefeller are far more into the 'circle of trust' than they are.

Here, here, sir. Well said. If I could give you a +100, I would, and mean it.

Does anyone really think that a bonified businessman or politician, would share sensitive information with Glen Beck? He uses everything he possibly can to push his own agenda - himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"You hardcore conservatives that think the sinking world economy is strictly a 'liberal caused issue' need to wake up to reality.Our elections are rigged to give the appearance of democracy,and which party you choose is meaningless because they are owned by the same people."

Well, Beck does stay away from the most extreme ideas - which may be a good thing. Take a look at WND and read research done and you go one layer deeper. Most people have been intimidated by the threat of ridicule and will not look even that deep (One can go even deeper). If Beck and a few others were to get into these issues, no one would listen. As it is, Americans are (a little late) beginning to wake up and because of Beck, those of us who listen to him (and maybe others) have been ahead of the curve regading many things - and many people are learning that they are being 'kept in the dark', manipulated, and outright lied to by other media sources. Maybe some of those people will begin to think for themselves and dig into the meatier issues? Anyway, in your post you express frustration, but I didn't see any suggested solutions. I suggest that we insist on paper ballots - and begin to vote out all incumbents with limited exceptions; and, hold our Congressmen accountable for what they do. Doing that will require another media. There are NO main stream media outlets that inform the public (Although I find myself wondering about Canada. It used to be that they did do in-depth analysis of issues. Do they still?) I do agree with what I quoted from you above. First and foremost is the problem of Congress that has become so corrupt that one can only think: Throw them all out. Oh, another thought...

Gingritch and Romney are very much a part of the problems. We do need someone who has not been a part to the constructon of this 'machine'.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1