Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

question

Alex38

Does anyone else feel we still may be a few months out from seeing the outcome of this investment? Just wondering where other people's minds are. I know we're getting a lot of news, good, bad, ugly... Which ever way you personally look at them. (I take the positive road on the articles myself). Anyway, I have this strange feeling that we are a ways out from the outcome. Whatever it may be. Your thoughts?

Hugs to all invested...

Alex

• Upvote 1

Does anyone else feel we still may be a few months out from seeing the outcome of this investment? Just wondering where other people's minds are. I know we're getting a lot of news, good, bad, ugly... Which ever way you personally look at them. (I take the positive road on the articles myself). Anyway, I have this strange feeling that we are a ways out from the outcome. Whatever it may be. Your thoughts?

Hugs to all invested...

Alex

I wouldn't be surprised if we were still talking about the same things in a year. Gives us time to buy more :P

• Upvote 1

Hey Alex

It's a crap shoot at best.....could be sooner could be later...I have a good friend whose invested and he's cranky now.... says the only people making money are those running the Web sites.....personally I see nothing wrong with making money unless your scamming....only time will tell.....

Dame

• Upvote 2

Alex,

I understand your feelings. However, if we are to believe the basic requirements that we have been told are the elements of the RV we MUST be close.

So much of what we have been told is wrong and simply misinformation. But, if you take a long look at the Iraqi situation it is clear that for their transition to continue on a positive track they, the GOI, must have an internationally traded currency... It is the LOGICAL next step.

Keep the faith!!!

• Upvote 4

Greetings Alex38 ,

Of course none of us are mind readers, but facts kind of speak for themselves most of the time. Like the International Monetary Fund seems to be pushing them and helping them get their act together.

They want to play with the Big Players and need to act soon. We are all but out of there as a military force and now they are again a nation unto themselves.

These facts alone kind of point to the soon arrival of that wonderful occassion when we all go rushing to the banks.

It can all be very frustrating and tiring, but whats the old saying, good things rarely come easy. So draw up a chair have a nice glass of red wine and watch a romantic comedy and leave the worries behind for awhile. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

@ Mike101

Good and valid point...

However... China and Iraq are really not good candidates for a comparison. China, though they are developing a broader base of exports, are basically a market that exports cheap labor. Iraq, on the other hand, is rich in a variety of natural resources. China has been able to leverage the financial advantages it has developed to gain a place in many countries economies... Including our own.

Iraq, when it is able to get it's economy up and running, will reap huge financial advantages as well.

Thanks for the thought...

China does not have a tradable currency, why should Iraq? :huh:

Greetings Alex38 ,

Of course none of us are mind readers, but facts kind of speak for themselves most of the time. Like the International Monetary Fund seems to be pushing them and helping them get their act together.

They want to play with the Big Players and need to act soon. We are all but out of there as a military force and now they are again a nation unto themselves.

These facts alone kind of point to the soon arrival of that wonderful occassion when we all go rushing to the banks.

It can all be very frustrating and tiring, but whats the old saying, good things rarely come easy. So draw up a chair have a nice glass of red wine and watch a romantic comedy and leave the worries behind for awhile. :rolleyes:

But there is a large force of radical Muslims working against Iraq. They want Iraq to fail to show the world how the US has failed. Watch now and see the violence increase taking the time away from the Iraq government to stabilize themselves. The people there just don't have the education background to keep their country from falling back into a dictatorship again. They would not be were they are today if it was not for what is under ground, this is our only saving grace (greed).

I want the RV but, I think they have to stabilize before they can monetize. We have a while yet.

Hugs to all invested...

Alex

NO! NO! NO!NO! NO!