Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Distribution of 8 billion dinars for families covered by Article 140 in Dhi Qar next week

trooper

Distribution of 8 billion dinars for families covered by Article 140 in Dhi Qar next week

Office announced Article 140 Dhu'l tar that will be distributed next week 8 billion dinars to families covered by section after approval by the Supreme Committee on them.

The director of the Office in a press statement that the Office will provide 800 families of displaced families and the stage to the other provinces and displaced from the marshes of the province, adding that he will be granted $ 10 million dinars for each family.

http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=22200&LinkID=63

Edited by trooper
  • Upvote 2

While I am very new as a member of this site, I am not new to this investment. I have held my Dinar since the day the new currency became available in 2003. I worked in Iraq for KBR from June 2003 to June 2004.

That being said I'm not sure I understand why this is a "good thing". If they give each family 10 million dinar before it RV's and then say it RV's at $2, that would mean each family would then have Dinar worth $20 million USD correct?

Hard for me to believe that if the Iraqi Government knows the Dinar is going to RV anytime soon how can they give these families this much Dinar before the RV???

• Upvote 3

While I am very new as a member of this site, I am not new to this investment. I have held my Dinar since the day the new currency became available in 2003. I worked in Iraq for KBR from June 2003 to June 2004.

That being said I'm not sure I understand why this is a "good thing". If they give each family 10 million dinar before it RV's and then say it RV's at $2, that would mean each family would then have Dinar worth $20 million USD correct?

Hard for me to believe that if the Iraqi Government knows the Dinar is going to RV anytime soon how can they give these families this much Dinar before the RV???

Very good insight. Well right now 10 million dinar aint much. But if it RV's at 1.00 it make these people very happy. Good question.

I am not sure of the answer to your question and it is a good one, I am sure there are some of our more educated members that can weigh in to answer this...wink.gif

What I do know is... that these people were starved out of their homes when INSANEI diverted all the water and dried up the marsh lands almost destroying them. This payment will help those people to return and begin anew. This area was important for agriculture. There have been outside sources working with the Iraqi's to bring these marsh lands back and it is showing a remarkable recovery

Also this area is known as the "THE GARDEN OF EDEN" as referred to in the Bible

yes that is a good question..........so if they give them 10 mil dinar..........worth around 10,000 usd.........they may could find a place to live.........buy some groceries...........not a whole lot......but i truly dont see any Gov handing out 10 mil dinars if it was going to RV before or after no matter what............GO DINAR

Excellent post!!! Do you think maybe Adam's thought of .10 to .20 would be more in line with what Iraq is planning? It will give the people a lot of money, but not enough to retire. Could be Adam is all over this rate! I would like to see anything at this point, and then we can move on, and or, make other decisions about this investment.

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 2

It's no more of a good thing for us "non citizens" to get that type of money from an RV. Sadam was trying to get rid of those people by diverting the water away from the marshes that they lived in. 10 million for 800 families is a drop in the bucket. And that's after a 1 to 1 RV.

IMO I think this is a good thing. They are showing that they are making good with people for pain and suffering. Most folks don't know that a currency RVed one way or another. They just suddenly notice that they can buy more or less at the market. They may hear something about money but they are just struggling to make it through the day. That is my :twocents: