Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has switched camps..

possum

I disagree why would Iraqui people try to buy food and cannot even feed their families , there would be a revolt and the ships they have purchased how would they pay for them Oh maybe Iraqui food stamps, I don't think so,

also I Frank called me and now I am now his go between between him and myself so if you want any more questions

you can e

mail me at stevebarber@sbcglobal.net also note this This man is hooked to some very important people and i won't mention names except to say that when Frank says something you can take it to the bank.Don't believe alll these false rumors start believing in Frank as he won't let you down. If you want to bash Frank don't send me an e- mail

on Franks request only send me info if you need help with your situation concerning the Dinars . So people believe in yourself and believe in God and know he won't let you down unless you deserve to be let down and then ask for forgiveness, So people this will come to a conclusion and it will be a favorable one for us.

From Steve Barber

Good post except # 1. NO ONE can take 3 0's off a pre-printed currency note unless they get into my bank vault. The value can change as they take the larger notes out of circulation and put the last 5 denominations into circulation.

You better check your notes again. Cuz' if you got a 20,000 dinar note....You've been had!

You better check your notes again. Cuz' if you got a 20,000 dinar note....You've been had!

I knew He was making a general statement when He said 20,000. I was fortunate to buy all 1,000 notes and smaller, not the 25,000 notes sold on several sites. I hope that helps me when cashing in. Thanks for the post.

Interesting arguements but no one has posted here with concrete proof of which way this will go. If they lop and redom at the same time, we all could possibly make a small profit if it RV's high enough. My former belief of a high RV with no lop was a pipe dream, totally ridiculous! You would have Iraqis running around who can't even read or write worth millions, no way Jose!

Possum is Right

I have been reading nearly every post and comment for several weeks. I think I have heard it all. Lop, no lop, rv, no rv, but for what it's worth I try to make investment decisions based on facts. Fourteen months ago I bought $20 million dinar from dinartrade after a tip from a guy I met while in Colorado. Until this month I haven't given it much thought. I always said I may lose a thousand or so dollars in fees if this doesn't happen and I can handle that. Now here is what we know from sources that can be verified.

1. Soon 3 zeroes will be dropped from current currency and new smaller notes will be introduced.

2. There will be no change in value or purchasing power.

3. A $20,000 note will have the same purchasing power as the new $20 note, $10,000 note same as new $10, etc.

4. We and Iraqi citizens and everyone around the world will have a certain amount of time to exchange large for small.

5. Price of goods and services in Iraq will also be reduced by 3 zeroes. Rent that was $50,000 dinar per month will now be $500 dinar per month. Until the Large notes can no longer be used the rent can be paid with 25 new $20 notes or 25 $20,000 notes because they will be worth exactly the same.

6. I will take my $20 million dinar to the bank where I will exchange them for $20,000 new smaller dinar.

7. One dollor is now worth 1170 dinar. One dollar will be worth 1.17 dinar after removing 3 zeroes. My $20,000 new smaller notes now worth $23,000 less exchange fees for smaller notes. A decent profit on my original $20,400 investment.

8. I will now hold these smaller notes and hope that the dinar rises over the next 3 to 5 years to $2.5 or $3 range and I can double or triple my original investment.

9. Governments around the world taht own Dinar will do the same and hopefully they will help move the value up quickly to see their profits.

This is my one an only comment and I made it after I was fully convinced that the large majority of Threads are started by people who work for the Dinar sellers.

Dean,

This would be the worst case scenario if there were simply a LPO, but I do believe you are mistaken. Somehow I think we must consider the current lower denom bills (500, 250, and 50) - it's my understanding they'll still be usable denominations. The GOI & CBI wouldn't & couldn't discriminate against certain currencies - from a domestic and international standpoint. This was discussed and analyzed in numerous posts. There are presuppositions in your statement, and the logic is good assuming they are each correct. It appears that there will be an RV first, then the replkacement of the "000" bills with lower denom notes. For all our sakes I hope you are not correct. Only time will tell.

Blessings,

RON ;)

Interesting arguements but no one has posted here with concrete proof of which way this will go. If they lop and redom at the same time, we all could possibly make a small profit if it RV's high enough. My former belief of a high RV with no lop was a pipe dream, totally ridiculous! You would have Iraqis running around who can't even read or write worth millions, no way Jose!

Maybe they can start a new tv show over there, "The Iraqi Hillbillies".

Why Not Possum...? It's all based upon their (the Iraqi people) national wealth from all their rersources - not just oil. we WILL have top wait and see which way this will go - Soooooo, think POSITIVE.. The Book says " As a man thinks, so is he..." Be Blessed Possum - thanks for all your efforts, and the humor.

RON ;)

I hope i'm wrong, my wife just called me at the mill and said that she "I ain't none to happy with you backsliding on Dinarism". And she told me to sleep in barn tonight. I guess I will go drown my sorrows and get back on the juice. I really hope I'm wrong about this, maybe i need to rethink my thinking.

Why Not Possum...? It's all based upon their (the Iraqi people) national wealth from all their rersources - not just oil. we WILL have top wait and see which way this will go - Soooooo, think POSITIVE.. The Book says " As a man thinks, so is he..." Be Blessed Possum - thanks for all your efforts, and the humor.

RON ;)

Im just asking, what book is that, and where?

I hope i'm wrong, my wife just called me at the mill and said that she "I ain't none to happy with you backsliding on Dinarism". And she told me to sleep in barn tonight. I guess I will go drown my sorrows and get back on the juice. I really hope I'm wrong about this, maybe i need to rethink my thinking.

Possum Think Again, Man! Think This : "The Iraqi Dinar RV, Making Iraqi People Prosper, and Our Prosperity are just GET ALONG WITH IT."

I am looking at opening an Iraqi bank account and buying directly through them...have one account of us dollars then other for dinar. I heard you get a better rate opening an account directly over there avoiding buying over the net/dealers. I heard that your money is safer in an account over because if they do RV they have to replace your money in your Iraq account. Which banks are the best in Iraq? I know of Al Waarka...any others? Thanks Greenzoneflyer

Hi everybody.

Regarding the RV:

I personally have also invested in the dinars, of course hoping the best.

But this is why I bought the dinars: The amount of printed dinars, at the printing time, had its counter weight in x billion US dollars deposited in an US-bank. Due to the very unstable political situation and scenario in Iraq, the country’s total values, which normally are what reflects a country’s currency value, would not be counted for, as it has been for other countries experiencing the same, as for instance Kuwait. This the currency issuers know/knew very well (read the USA). Thus when political stability occurs, they can cash in the dinars